Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

539 OCs Needed- For A project Government

Rascal~

I shall contribute! Here, take my OC's!

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/moonlight-scroll-r3434

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/illusive-green-r3783

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/copper-lock-r3549

Do with them what you want laugh.png

And I wish you the best of luck with this project!

Edited by The Swedish Brony
  • Brohoof 1

@@Lunatic Cake,

We really need a character page for them, because the information is all organised there and it helps everyone out when thats the case.

If you could make us a page for him we would be very happy, you don't have to put down much, you can add onto it later with more details if you want.

@@The Swedish Brony,

And thank you so much for the characters.  

• Brohoof 1

@,

We're always looking for guys to help us out, if you do want to help could you please send me a pm? I'm trying to keep this for just collecting OCs. 

Will we still have full rights to our OC's if we do this, or are we handing them over to you completely?  I might do this in a little bit, I need to fill out a bio for mine first.

• Brohoof 1

@@The-Master,

Thank you for you character, and I love your name and member title vsTALhM.png  

@,

You guys still have full rights with your OCs, but if we do have to change them in anyway or if they get screen time we will be telling and asking permission.  

Here, you can use my three OCs (They are a family: mother, father, daughter, if that is any use to you. If not, you can ignore that part.)

Blue Moon (Father):

Clear Skies (Daughter):

I don't have an actual profile here, but basically her main traits are her sweetnes/kindness, shyness, and love of the stars. You can make up anything else that you feel would make sense.

Pictures:

post-13690-0-87054700-1377653297_thumb.jpg
post-13690-0-19431900-1378512808_thumb.png

Spearmint (Mother)

Like Clear Skies, I don't have a profile for her. Basically, she is just an active pony, with an energetic personality. Make up whatever personality you need to that would make sense.

I also only have one picture.
post-13690-0-09621300-1381353449_thumb.png

• Brohoof 2

@@Blue Moon,

Thank you, I only got one OC though. We really need character page links in order for us to use them properly. It doesn't matter if they only have a line or two to each section, we just need a link.

You can update the information when ever after that. 

@@CarryOwl,

Could please have a link for her, I don't know how much I can stress about how we need links for the characters in order to use them.

It doesn't take long to make one, and it doesn't need much in order for us to use it. You can update the info when you have freetime.  

well I have a lot of OC's of mine that you can use, I will pute them all on here and you can use any of them and I give you full permission to do what every you need to do to my OC.

My OC

post-7469-0-41788500-1369424965.jpg
post-7469-0-47343000-1369424949.jpg
post-7469-0-85241000-1369424920.jpg
post-7469-0-71155700-1369424905.jpg
post-7469-0-79283800-1369424890.jpg
post-7469-0-45370900-1369424874.jpg
post-7469-0-32154600-1369424855.jpg
post-7469-0-06829200-1369424840.jpg
post-7469-0-81312100-1369424792.jpg
post-7469-0-02403300-1369424779.jpg
post-7469-0-20121600-1369424740.jpg
post-7469-0-83084500-1369424701.jpg
post-7469-0-42042700-1369424662.jpg
post-7469-0-48009100-1350924603_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

@@Mr.Brony,

I would love it if we could use your OCs, but we really need character page links for them. If you have them we would love if we could have them, if not it doesn't take a lot of time to do a simple character page for them.

You can updated the information for them when you get the chance, we just really need links in order to use them.  

@@Mr.Brony,

I would love it if we could use your OCs, but we really need character page links for them. If you have them we would love if we could have them, if not it doesn't take a lot of time to do a simple character page for them.

You can updated the information for them when you get the chance, we just really need links in order to use them.  

alrighty then I will let you know when I have done that, oh and do you need names for them or a backgrownd story for them if so I have names for them but no backgrownd story.

• Brohoof 1

@@Mr.Brony,

Character page, which will include the name and pic and everything else. You can put down the fact that you haven't come up a backstory for them yet and do it later when you do have something or time. 

@,

And thank you for your oc, we wont be needing to cut off her horn or anything. Or change her name at all, that is the last thing we would do.  

give me a while, I should be able to come up with a dozen or so.. do they have too be sane? 

Edit: just reread that last part of the guidelines, can I just include their personality with the post when I post them on this thread? Also I won't have any pictures of them. Is that ok?

Edited by Apple Dictionary
  • Brohoof 1

@,

We just need links for us to organise, if you don't have a picture for them then just give a simple description of them. We can make one up. But we need links. 

Alright well i guess i can contribute considering the crazy number of Oc's you need ;p.

I've got myself two Oc's who are actually a couple, so yeah, I guess i can go ahead and offer them ;p.

First up is my Ponysona Zygen http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/zygen-r2969 Theres his character page.

And my other Oc is Meloette, her character page is here. http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/meloette-r4627

If you need anything else or there are any issues feel free to tell me.

Good luck with your project!

• Brohoof 1

@,

We just need links for us to organise, if you don't have a picture for them then just give a simple description of them. We can make one up. But we need links. 

What are the links to exactly? To a profile, content, something that involves the OC? I won't have any content involving them that already exists

• Brohoof 1

@,

The links are to your character page, which can be created in the character data base section. The pages include all the info we need, we can't really accept links that go to pony ask pages or anywhere else you may keep the info on.

And we only need a line or two in each section of the character page, you can always updated the information when you have more or when you have the time.

@@Zygen,

And thank you for your  Ocs, very single one counts

• Brohoof 1

Alright!! I have three more OC's to toss up here. I should have two or three more coming up in the near future, including a Changeling, if they are still needed.

Anyway, these new OC's are: 

Archelaus, a magical user who lacks a horn.

Aquila Tacita, a born and raised military machine.

and Atlas, a skilled manipulator of all things water element.

P.S.

I've actually been meaning to ask. What type of 'technology' is used by the Inquisition exactly? As in, are they a more medieval/fantasy type of weaponry, or do they use more modern/futuristic firearm/melee kind of weapons? Depending on the answer to this question, I will have to edit the Character Entries of Carmus, Archelaus, Aquila, and Atlas. Likewise it will help me form future entries.

Edited by 00Pony
  • Brohoof 1

@@00Pony,

Thanks for the OCs, we really need the numbers.

And to answer your question.

I have no clue, I really think its a mix a both. So I believe that many can have a choice of new and old technology, maybe they're going through a transition of tech? I'm not quite sure. But there's no need to edit them unless you want to add info on them.