Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

539 OCs Needed- For A project Government

Rascal~

I have a unicorn filly OC, Forest Treasure, you may use. She has no cutie mark yet, and is extremely interested in alchemy (potions, botany, horticulture, that sort of thing). Her coat is lincoln green, and her mane is light blue, as is her magic.

Pruzah gluus!

• Brohoof 1

@@websterhamster

Could we possible get a link for her? We really need links so that we can organise everything and so it's all easily accessed by everyone working

As well, we're going to be getting profiles that don't have pictures and provide ones our selves. So it's alright if you don't have a picture in your link, we'll make one for you. 

@@websterhamster

Could we possible get a link for her? We really need links so that we can organise everything and so it's all easily accessed by everyone working

As well, we're going to be getting profiles that don't have pictures and provide ones our selves. So it's alright if you don't have a picture in your link, we'll make one for you. 

A link? You mean to a character sheet, or something like that? Lol, Forest Treasure only exists in a story I've been writing, not any roleplays online. She's basically a blank slate at this point, you may do with her what you will. If you'd like me to invent some backstory or something, I'd be glad to do so.

• Brohoof 1

Yikes over 500? well I'll chip in what little I can :P good job to those of you who are putting in 3-4 at a time XD

Ivory Quill

ivory_quill_by_kiwifingers-d5yn4fj.png

I don't have a link just yet but I'll make one for this. Colour scheme all good?

• Brohoof 2

@@websterhamster,

It's kinda needed by the artists, they need something behind a character in order to draw her. Its okay if it's just one or two lines. And links are much easier to organise and read through, because all the information is easily accessed by everyone working on the project. And having each and every single character with just a picture and name would take up way to much space, and be horrible to organise. Links make it easier for everybody, and it doesn't take long to make one.

@,

Yes the colour scheme is good. When I say ridiculous colour schemes I meant those ponies that look like they have blurry dots all over their body. They're hard to see right, and hard to animate and draw and such.

And we really need to link for your character

@,

Thank you, we wont be using your OCs specifically in our first project. Because it's weird to have one of the main heroes suddenly be in the background.  But we're sure to use them in our others ones, and it'll be in the background. 

Feel free to use all three if my OCs below, though one if them is a filly so I doubt you'll be using her. All if them are linked in my description and if you want more pictures there's some in my profile :) I can't wait to see what you do with all these OCs : D

• Brohoof 1

I wouldn't mind lending some OC's ^-^

I don't see any rule about more than one so you have my permission to use two.

Shining Midnight

and

Bass Cannon

Bass Cannon doesn't have a Cutie Mark atm, neither does Shining, but they're both simple Cutie Marks. Bass Cannon's Cutie Mark is just a bass cannon and Shining's Cutie Mark is the constellation of Scorpio.

If you don't want to use both, use whichever one you'd like ^-^

• Brohoof 1

Feel free to use any of my OC's in any way you want to and edit them as you see fit! I'd be careful using the Neghlie Goulding one though as that OC is based on a real person, Ellie Goulding.

(: Good luck!

EDIT: MY OC'S ARE IN MY SIGNATURE!

Edited by Ella.Smith
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

@,@@LittleRawr,@,

Thank you guys for your characters, really need them right now.

@,

Like I've mentioned a couple times now, both in the first page and throughout this, we really need the links to your ocs. It's doesn't have to be much in them, it's just easier on everybody involved  

Edited by rascal61
  • Brohoof 2

@,@@LittleRawr,@,

Thank you guys for your characters, really need them right now.

@,

Like I've mentioned a couple times now, both in the first page and throughout this, we really need the links to your ocs. It's doesn't have to be much in them, it's just easier on everybody involved

Sorry I don't know how to do links or stuff like that if you could tell how to make linke

And how do you do links

• Brohoof 1

@,

I'll help out

First you go to Roleplay World, then click on the Character Database section. And then when your there you can add a character, which will be your OCs.

There's instructions there to help you out on the details on filling out your character page, and then all you do is get the link from the top of your page and paste it here.

And then we can use it.

Hopefully this is useful for you, and you don't need to fill out everything to the max right now. We're happy to take a line or two in each section. 

• Brohoof 1

I would like to offer Lautrec the 'Embraced' as an OOC pony for your project. However, considering the nature of the character it's more likely that if he didn't start off on the opposite side of the 'good guys' he would either have started off as one before becoming a turn coat or he would do so shortly after the project started.

• Brohoof 1

You can use any and/or all of the ponies that are listed on my character page in my signature. So yeah, there's that. 

Kinda too lazy to link them myself.

• Brohoof 1

@@Descant,@,

Thank you so much guys, and especially you Descant for so many. It really helps.  

@,

Thank you, but I would like to say this.

We are just using your OCs for the numbers needed for our projects, we'll just be going through your OCs when we have them all and then give them appropriate positions. You don't really have a say in where and how your OC will be being used in our projects.  We may include some of his personality and that if he ever has a speaking role, in which we would contact you directly. 

• Brohoof 1

@@Descant,

Thank you so much guys, and especially you Descant for so many. It really helps.  

No prob! img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png 

If the need arises, I'd be happy to offer my voice as well. There's always Skype, but there's also pretty high-quality at the library here at University.

• Brohoof 2

hay man, could Repsol and Roarke be in this?

i would sign up more but that's all i have at the moment.

links are as always in my signature, but i guess you knew that :3

• Brohoof 1