Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

539 OCs Needed- For A project Government

Rascal~

Sup? Hyperion Zeta, at your service!

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/zeta-r3091

Just know, Zeta is not exactly like he says he is on the background description. He has a happy emotion now, but when fighting and things like that he tends to show none.

And yes, his nickname is his last name.

Just a thing you need to know about him though, he's a very high skilled fighter but he's slow in combat. That doesn't mean he's weak, since his punches and skull bashes will kill someone.

• Brohoof 1

@,@@repsol rave,

Thank you guys so much, we really do need the characters and every one counts 

@

We are just using your OCs for the numbers needed for our projects, we'll just be going through your OCs when we have them all and then give them appropriate positions. You don't really have a say in where and how your OC will be being used in our projects.  We may include some of his personality and that if he ever has a speaking role, in which we would contact you directly. 

This is what I would have said. And thank you for giving us your character too. 

This is what I would have said. And thank you for giving us your character too. 

I just read that like 2 seconds before you replied, so i'm little sorry about it~

Anyway, your welcome for signing up Zeta and good luck on finding that many ponies :3

• Brohoof 1

@,

by the way, i'm in the middle of the creation of a female OC, so you can expect me to drop her off in here when she's done too :)

still need someone to draw her tough... 

• Brohoof 1

This is my pony OC:

img-1912069-1-tumblr_mubsxx0H8G1rslj06o1

Her name is Periwinkle Skies, feel free to use her. Oh, and you can't see it in this picture, but she's a unicorn. Her cutie mark is fabric and a needle.

All of her information is in the linked page. I just finished making it and I hope the color scheme is okay. Like I said, she's a unicorn.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/periwinkle-skies-r4625

Edited by Midnight Gaze
  • Brohoof 1

Man oh man, I wish I could help you guys out with this project, but unfortunately the closest thing I have to an OC is my semi-OC Batmare/the Derp Knight (and I say semi-OC because it's always been Derpy), and she doesn't have a background or anything (unless you count the fanfiction I'm working on) and has only been what I base my forum personality off of.  Sorry guys, cause this really sounds like an amazing project you've got planned.  Let me know if you are at all interested in still utilizing her, or if there's any other way I can help.  Good luck!!!

• Brohoof 1

Fancy! Is it okay if I enter all three of my OC's? Or just one? Either way is fine by me; you can pick any OC from my About Me. Thanks! :33

• Brohoof 2

@,@@Dsanders,

Thank you guys for you OCs, we need all the ones we can get.

@,

I took all three, we are no where near our goal so I hope that you're alright that with me taking all three.  

@

Thank you guys for your characters, really need them right now.

I've changed my mind.. you can't use those... You can use all of my OC's :P So that's... 3 more OC's :D The links ot them all are in my About Me in the OC Related spoiler.

• Brohoof 1

I've changed my mind.. you can't use those...

Um, so I should get rid of your 2 OCs that we already have and put in the other three? If so that isn't really helping our cause, we would only be gaining 1 oc. But I will do it anyway, we want full permission to use your creative work.  

@,

Thank you, like I said. We need all the characters we can get.

@@Midnight Blade,

We don't have a site up as of yet, though I'm working on it. We also have a youtube channel up, where we shall post our animations, audioplay and other things onto. 

Though we haven't posted anything yet because we've been working on this. 

Um, so I should get rid of your 2 OCs that we already have and put in the other three? If so that isn't really helping our cause, we would only be gaining 1 oc. But I will do it anyway, we want full permission to use your creative work.  

Nonono, you can use those. I was just saying you could use my remaining 3 OC's as you please ^-^

So I'm giving you all 5 of my OC's to use... USE THEM WISELY lol

• Brohoof 1

I suppose you could take my Changeling OC (Name is Charlie)

Backstory:

-worked for Chrysalis until a year ago

-hurt himself during the Royal Wedding, got taken care of by an young caring mare

-she helped him recover, he was in love

-6 month later seperated with her due to a fight

-currently living in Ponyville, imitating other ponies

For any more information, check my "Ask a Pony" Topic "Ask Charlie the Changeling"

• Brohoof 1

@,

Thanks for confirming that, I'll be puting them all in now.

@@Lunatic Cake,

Thank you for giving us your changeling oc, we really need those. But can we please get a link for him? It's necessary for us to have one.  

http://mlpforums.com/topic/74396-ask-charlie-the-changeling/

Is this Topic alright? If not let me know and I'll do something else instead. It's probably taking me only around 15 minutes to write down his information on a topic anyway so either way I'm fine with it tongue.png

EDIT: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/charlie-the-changeling-r4634

Edited by Lunatic Cake
  • Brohoof 1