Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP: Turnabout Trio (CLOSED - CASTING COMPLETE)

H.P. Lance

Well, @, this casting call is closing soon, but we're still lacking suitable VAs for Twilight and Spike. If you'd like to audition for one or both of those two, then that'd be brilliant. Of course, feel free to audition for as many others of the others as you like too while we're still taking auditions. img-1975799-1-smile.png

As I said, there's only a few days left for before we close all auditions apart from those concerning Twilight and Spike, so try and get them in soon if you want to try out for any of the others!

Alright! I'll try to audition whenever I can. But I don't think my 11 year old voice can fit. I am nervous...

• Brohoof 1

I'm excited to see the end result of this whole thing. Please tell me what its about! Last Turnabout MLP crossover got me hooked. I need to seriously follow this and see it on youtube when available!

@@Scootadress, thanks for the encouragement! The recently concluded Turnabout Storm was very good, and we're hoping to create something even better with Trio!

As for what it's about... Well, we can't be giving too much away just yet. You can find a very basic summary of the case in my original post, and besides, watching events unfold as for the first time should be much more engaging than reading about them beforehand. smile.png

Current projections put the release of Part 1 at around Christmas. Hopefully you and everyone else will find it worth the wait!