Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop MLP Avatar mug shots (Requests Closed)

Midnight Scribbler

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gasps of amazement! Hello scribbler :)

I would love it if you could do one of these for my OC, Zircon... He's a zebra... I'll add a link for him now...

Zircon2.png

Take all the time you need :) I don't mind how long it takes I'd just love to see how it turns out :)

Edited by JellyBean

Gasps of amazement! Hello scribbler :)

I would love it if you could do one of these for my OC, Zircon... He's a zebra... I'll add a link for him now...

img-2018974-1-Zircon2.png

Take all the time you need :) I don't mind how long it takes I'd just love to see how it turns out :)

Oh yeah just thought I'd add... He's supposed to be mysterious... Kind of like a genie crossed with doctor facilier of princess and the frog with a hint of Zecora and a splash of johnny depp's mysterious characters... That probably doesn't help... But he's supposed to be like a mysterious... But charming magic man...

• 2 weeks later...

@,

@@AgileFawkes,

@@CandyCoat,

Hey guys, just letting you know, I'm postponing my work on here until the new year, just to help me save time on work I need to do on other things during the crazy holiday season. I will keep your requests listed, and I will get to them, but it may be a bit of a wait.

I'll be checking this thread, and adding requests, but I have to get a lot accomplished this month.

@,

@@AgileFawkes,

@@CandyCoat,

Hey guys, just letting you know, I'm postponing my work on here until the new year, just to help me save time on work I need to do on other things during the crazy holiday season. I will keep your requests listed, and I will get to them, but it may be a bit of a wait.

I'll be checking this thread, and adding requests, but I have to get a lot accomplished this month.

No worries, take your time. I'm just happy that you're taking the time to do this. ^.^

• 3 weeks later...

I'll just post this request here when you're done with your break.

I want him to have the facial expression that he has in the picture.

img-2143840-1-U8Vs55r.png

Also if you can add a gaming headset please. He is a gamer after all and what gamer doesn't like some good old headphones.

Edited by FreezeFlash