Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Chevette

Most of you who have seen my other shit know that I don't exactly color things. And when I do, I suck at it. This drawing is a perfect example of the sucking that I do with coloring. 

Granted, pretty much everything is decent except one thing (Two things really). The part that makes this really fucked up is the fact I didn't even realize what I had done until it was too late. So, this is what happened:

I have this set of markers (My only coloring devices) which are rather good, kinda like sharpies but with that marker feeling to them. They are Bic somethings.

Anyways, I had the whole thing colored EXCEPT her eyes. And I had my markers all lines up for her eyes, but the one I used on her tail rolled in there with the rest of em and being the blind sumbitch I am, I picked up the wrong purple marker and colored her eyes. So it looks really shitty.

All that aside, I thought i'd give coloring a shot, and this is what karma does to me, fucks my markers up. So this is why I stick with shading, easily erased.

As usual, being the mighty self-certified professional I am, I already know what is wrong with this image and would say very confidently that I don't need those mistakes repeated in the comments/replies below.

So yeah, if you wanna be all like "Cool shit brah" or whatever you kids are into these days, let her fly. But if you gonna be all like "Dawg, yo shit be whack, homes." Then take your whatnot somewhere else.

20131023_025727_zps3ee94f1a.jpg

For those of you who haven't seen some of my better artwork, check this shit out on my DeviantArt (Linked below)

http://the-intimidator.deviantart.com/

Get some.

• Brohoof 6

Most of you who have seen my other shit know that I don't exactly color things. And when I do, I suck at it. This drawing is a perfect example of the sucking that I do with coloring.

I don't know what you see that's shit. I see a lovely piece of work that would rival anything that I could do. You should have more confidence in yourself. smile.png

• Brohoof 1

I don't know what you see that's shit. I see a lovely piece of work that would rival anything that I could do. You should have more confidence in yourself. img-1951145-1-smile.png

Well, thanks bud. :)

The only part I thought was extra shitty was the eye thing I done goof'd on, I tell ya what.

I have always been a little unsure about posting artwork and having confidence in it based on the fact that people do actually call it shitty, so I call it shitty first. Yeah, not exactly the best thing to do, but ya know... 

Anyways, thanks for your comment, much appreciated.

Well, thanks bud. smile.png

The only part I thought was extra shitty was the eye thing I done goof'd on, I tell ya what.

I have always been a little unsure about posting artwork and having confidence in it based on the fact that people do actually call it shitty, so I call it shitty first. Yeah, not exactly the best thing to do, but ya know... 

Anyways, thanks for your comment, much appreciated.

Compared to my work, everything is a masterpiece. But anyways, your work seems above average, which is much better than what you call it. I think you just don't have enough self confidence. ;D