Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Kyoshi's Sigs/Avatars For Everypony! (500+ sigs/avatars!)

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

I just went through all your Sigs/Avatars and I have to say, they are amazing but have you tried doing any minimalist signatures? What I mean is just if you were to do a signature for Rainbow Dash, it would probably have an outline of her with just her color schemes and no bloom or any kind of effect.

I like this suggestion a lot. It is something I have actually considered before but for some odd reason I have yet to jump on it.

Now as a couple of examples, is this anything like what you mean?

post-8308-0-84438200-1431906615.png

post-8308-0-13178800-1431906843.png

This one I originally had just two colors that matched her but I tried a few others here while keeping it simple.

So here I tried to do the simple concept but added texture to have it pop out a bit with the color schemes.

If that is what you mean and if you like the way those look, I will go ahead and add those to the main post and do the others shortly.

• Brohoof 2

I like this suggestion a lot. It is something I have actually considered before but for some odd reason I have yet to jump on it.

Now as a couple of examples, is this anything like what you mean?

attachicon.gifRainbow Dash SIG 11 EXAMPLE.png

attachicon.gifFluttershy SIG 10 EXAMPLE.png

This one I originally had just two colors that matched her but I tried a few others here while keeping it simple.

So here I tried to do the simple concept but added texture to have it pop out a bit with the color schemes.

If that is what you mean and if you like the way those look, I will go ahead and add those to the main post and do the others shortly.

Damn, you're good. That is exactly what I meant. Have a brohoof  ;)

• Brohoof 2

can you make a Sunset Shimmer EQG sig please Kyoshi!? please?

I will add this one to the to-do list. :)

I also have an update for you all. I have added 5 new signatures, all new versions of the mane 6, minus Applejack for now. They are using a specific style as suggested by @The Awesome One.

I will try to get Applejack added soon, I may also make some adjustments to the other ones if necessary.

Hope you all like them.

• Brohoof 1

I will add this one to the to-do list. :)

I also have an update for you all. I have added 5 new signatures, all new versions of the mane 6, minus Applejack for now. They are using a specific style as suggested by @The Awesome One.

I will try to get Applejack added soon, I may also make some adjustments to the other ones if necessary.

Hope you all like them.

Can't wait for the Sunset Shimmer one, also can't wait for more future content by you, DFTBA (dont forget to be awesome)!

• Brohoof 1

Can't wait for the Sunset Shimmer one, also can't wait for more future content by you, DFTBA (dont forget to be awesome)!

Thanks. I will admit that the past few days I have been really struggling with coming up with new ideas, but I have also been feeling very tired lately. It has been odd. Currently I am working on another character but I will get to Shimmer next hopefully. Not sure when specifically though.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Hey Kyoshi, can you make a pairs signature of Rarity and Double Diamond together? If you don't mind that is! Rarity is my favorite of the Mane Six and Double Diamond is my favorite colt so far and I love both of their designs so it would be awesome if I had them together in one sig! (They're also my favorite crackship. XD)

Oh, and maybe a sig of all the Mane Six or all the princesses together would be cool too to have!

Edited by GoldKingdomFright
  • Brohoof 2

Hey Kyoshi, can you make a pairs signature of Rarity and Double Diamond together? If you don't mind that is! Rarity is my favorite of the Mane Six and Double Diamond is my favorite colt so far and I love both of their designs so it would be awesome if I had them together in one sig! (They're also my favorite crackship. XD)

Oh, and maybe a sig of all the Mane Six or all the princesses together would be cool too to have!

Rarity and Double Diamond, sounds like a match made in pony heaven. :P I think I have been neglecting the pairing signatures at this point, so I need to get to making more of those. I will add this to the list.

Thank you for the suggestion. :)

Rarity and Double Diamond, sounds like a match made in pony heaven. :P I think I have been neglecting the pairing signatures at this point, so I need to get to making more of those. I will add this to the list.

Thank you for the suggestion. :)

Pony heaven indeed. Especially the fact Rarity has three diamonds for a cutie mark. Double up those three and you get six foals. Hehehe... :P

(To be honest I can see Rarity liking snowboarder Double for some reason. I don't know, characters like Rarity's personality tend to go for the sporty or "cool" guys and Double is cool as snow as a snowboarder. :P )

Glad you liked the suggestion. :D I been thinking you should have more pairs and groups so I'm glad you're adding it to the list. :)

• Brohoof 2

Pony heaven indeed. Especially the fact Rarity has three diamonds for a cutie mark. Double up those three and you get six foals. Hehehe... :P

(To be honest I can see Rarity liking snowboarder Double for some reason. I don't know, characters like Rarity's personality tend to go for the sporty or "cool" guys and Double is cool as snow as a snowboarder. :P )

Glad you liked the suggestion. :D I been thinking you should have more pairs and groups so I'm glad you're adding it to the list. :)

That makes sense actually. XD Yeah, I will try to do more pairs over time if I can, the database needs more of this and groups especially. Those I have not really done anything with, I suppose sometimes I have trouble thinking of how to properly implement the multiple characters, but hopefully I will get to doing more of those too. :catface:

Update! Got some new signatures added for you all, a couple of these were recent requests too. 

I have added 5 new signatures counting variants, they are as follows:

Tree Hugger (Regular and Donor size)

Sunset Shimmer (Equestria Girls, Regular and Donor Size)

Rarity & Double Diamond (Pair)

Hope you all like them. :) Remember to keep the suggestions coming if you have any.

• Brohoof 1

Of course. All of the sigs and stuff in this thread are free to use. :)

I have saved it but how do i get it to show up on my sig?

Of course. All of the sigs and stuff in this thread are free to use. :)

ok, someting wierd is going on, i put the sig and then when i press enter, it says 'error on the forums'

(edited)

I have saved it but how do i get it to show up on my sig?

ok, someting wierd is going on, i put the sig and then when i press enter, it says 'error on the forums'

The same thing happens to me with some signatures but it's fine. The Sunset Shimmer sig is working and shows up under your signature so you don't have anything to really worry about. :) Edited by GoldKingdomFright
  • Brohoof 1

Just to let you all know I will try to start on some new sigs within the next few days, the past couple of days have not gone particularly well so I have not had a chance to start any new ones at this point, hopefully I can soon though.

A small update for you all. I have added 2 new signatures, both are for Gilda and one is a regular size and the other is the donor version. I am debating on modifying it at some point but I suppose for now it is good enough, it is about time I made a new one for her, the new episode inspired that. :catface:

Hope you all like them. :)

Another small update. I have added 2 more signatures to the thread, these both are for Princess Cadence and one is a regular size while the other is a donor variant. 

I hope you all like them. Please feel free to post any suggestions that you may have, I guess I have been struggling a bit to come up with ideas lately. :P

I hope you all like them. Please feel free to post any suggestions that you may have, I guess I have been struggling a bit to come up with ideas lately. :P

I suggested a Twilight/Raindow pair signature a while back. :dash:

I suggested a Twilight/Raindow pair signature a while back. :dash:

Ah, I completely overlooked that one.  :blink: I will look back to that to make sure I have not missed other suggestions as well. My mind has been very scattered over the past couple of weeks. 

I will try to do this one next. ;)

• Brohoof 1

Another update for you all! I have added 4 brand new signatures. Each of these are of a different style, with a text and vector theme. It is a text image with overlays of the characters on top! :D So far I have ones for Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, and Rarity. The rest of the mane 6 and others will be coming soon. You will find the current additions as new versions for these characters.

Let me know what you think of this new little sub style. :) I always love having more and more variety in this collection. 

Hope you all like them.

Another small update. As planned I have finished up the remaining 2 text-vector signatures for the Mane 6, the last two are Rainbow Dash and Applejack respectively. I may make those text based sigs for other characters too. If there are any characters that you want to see a signature of that style for, let me know in this thread. :)

I hope you all like them.

I have another small update for you all. I have added two more signatures that are in the 'text vector sig' format, kind of an odd name but that's what I came up with. :P These two are for Spike and Derpy Hooves!

Hope you all like them! If there are any characters you want to see a sig for in that style, feel free to let me know in a post. :)

I have another update to give you all! I have added new signatures, each for the new 'text-vector' sub style! 

The ones I have added are as follows:

Button Mash

Vinyl Scratch

Doctor Whooves

Princess Celestia

There will be more coming soon. I hope you all like them. :)

Are there any specific characters you want to see in that style? Be sure to let me know. ;)

Hey Kyoshi,

I was testing out your siganatures for a new one after a glitch happened with my current one but now it says

"Error - Cannot retrieve siganature demensions."

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CCUQFjAC&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.webopedia.com%2FTERM%2FI%2Fimage_dimensions.html&ei=fUh2VcPsMcqNyASHtpqQDQ&usg=AFQjCNGD9tntpGGk3fGKWIH_1JQr_c3PfA&bvm=bv.95039771,d.aWw

Can you fix something about it or fix something about your sigs and get the site to retrieve the demensions?

Hey Kyoshi,

I was testing out your siganatures for a new one after a glitch happened with my current one but now it says

"Error - Cannot retrieve siganature demensions."

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CCUQFjAC&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.webopedia.com%2FTERM%2FI%2Fimage_dimensions.html&ei=fUh2VcPsMcqNyASHtpqQDQ&usg=AFQjCNGD9tntpGGk3fGKWIH_1JQr_c3PfA&bvm=bv.95039771,d.aWw

Can you fix something about it or fix something about your sigs and get the site to retrieve the demensions?

I have had this happen with my own signature as well when I was trying to update it before. I think it is a glitch with the site itself, I am not too sure how to fix it though as it seems to happen randomly. Try deleting the image URL from your signature and put it back in and see if that works.