Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Kyoshi's Sigs/Avatars For Everypony! (500+ sigs/avatars!)

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

Time for posting. I have added several new signatures since the last update, some for the mane 6 and even some for a couple of the pets. I think I will let you all see for yourself as to what the new ones are, some of them are pretty obvious. :catface: I think some of them turned out pretty good. :)

More for the mane 6 will be coming soon as well as some others hopefully, that is currently the goal I have.

I wanted to give an update on that. Hope you all like them.

You're a gentleman and a scholar sir! Thank you.

Thank you. Those are kind words. :) I am happy that you like them.

I see you chose an Applejack avatar, methinks she is your favorite? Of the mane 6 at least.

the reason I bring that up is because earlier I added some new signatures, a couple of which are for Applejack.

With that in mind, as an update to everyone, I have completed the new subset of the mane 6! Each of them now has a new signature and there are regular member and donor sizes for them too! :D They can be found with the rest of the Mane 6 signatures and I think they turned out pretty well. 

Hope you all like them.

Can I request a signature?

Can you work with this material?:

The size is 600x200

post-14906-0-39138600-1430245516_thumb.jpgpost-14906-0-03624000-1430245529_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Is this a personal request or one for the database in this thread?

I can do it but I was just curious on that.

It is a personal request

Thank you. Those are kind words. :) I am happy that you like them.

I see you chose an Applejack avatar, methinks she is your favorite? Of the mane 6 at least.

the reason I bring that up is because earlier I added some new signatures, a couple of which are for Applejack.

With that in mind, as an update to everyone, I have completed the new subset of the mane 6! Each of them now has a new signature and there are regular member and donor sizes for them too! :D They can be found with the rest of the Mane 6 signatures and I think they turned out pretty well. 

Hope you all like them.

Eh, joint first with Rarity, but close enough. I think I'll have to grab a sig too then, nice work! :D

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Update! I have added some new signatures since my last update. All of which have regular and donor size variants. :)

They are as follows:

Derpy (Version 7) & Donor Size

Spike (Version 4) & Donor Size

Vinyl Scratch (Version 4) & Donor Size

That is it for now. I hope you all like them. Be sure to give me any suggestions that you have in mind. ;) 

Another small update for you all. I have added a couple of new signatures, for Princess Luna!  :comeatus: These are version 5 and Version 5 Donor size. I plan on doing some new sigs for a particular great and powerful pony over the next couple of days. 

Hope you all like them.  :muffins:

• Brohoof 1

Another small update. I have added 2 new signatures, for Trixie! One regular size and the other is donor sized.

Hope you all like them. Be sure to give me any suggestions that you might have. :)

• Brohoof 2

If I could make a suggestion. The sigs where there are two ponies in one sig could you make one of Twilight and Pinkie?

I have not done any new duo signatures in a long time but this one I will definitely consider.

Thanks for the suggestion. :) 

If anypony else has any, be sure to post them.  :twi:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I have not done any new duo signatures in a long time but this one I will definitely consider.

Thanks for the suggestion. :)

If anypony else has any, be sure to post them.  :twi:

Oh okay, thanks for the consideration and your welcome  :)

Edited by Kyubiki Tenchu
  • Brohoof 2

Just another quick update for you all, I have added 2 more signatures, this time for Scootaloo. One is regular size and the other is the Donor version. 

I was trying to thinking of ways to approach making another sig or two today but I have been feelign a ton of anxiety today, so I may have to put those off for now.

Still though, I hope you all like them. It brings me so much joy knowing that others may enjoy these signatures and whatnot.

• Brohoof 2

Just to let you all know I will try to get some new signatures done sometime in the next few days. I have been feeling a ton of doubt lately and it has really impacted my enthusiasm, but I will try to get some new signatures up soon if I can.

These are so COOL! I will probably switch to one of the Littlepip avatars at some point.

I am glad that you like them. :)

I have also added a small update for you all. I have made 2 additional signatures for Rainbow Dash, one is a regular size and the other is the Donor version of it. They are Version 10,

Hope you all like them. Depending on some things I will try to maybe get more up over the next few days.

I'm eager for any sigs of Tree Hugger or Smoozy-Woozy now. :squee:

Tree Hugger will be the next one that I will add. 

With this in mind, I have made another small update. I have added 4 new signatures, all inspired by the latest episode. They are a new Fluttershy with Discord sig with donor and regular variants and a new Discord signature with regular and donor variants.

Hope you all like them.

I just went through all your Sigs/Avatars and I have to say, they are amazing but have you tried doing any minimalist signatures? What I mean is just if you were to do a signature for Rainbow Dash, it would probably have an outline of her with just her color schemes and no bloom or any kind of effect.

• Brohoof 1