Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Kyoshi's Sigs/Avatars For Everypony! (500+ sigs/avatars!)

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

ATTENTION! Not sure why I am yelling. *ahem*It

has been a while since I have updated this thread, which the reason for that...well, been quite busy with a lot of different things. So I have decided to add something new to the thread! :D

I have added a new section for Non-MLP related sigs. These could pretty much be anything honestly and if there is anything you want to see, be sure to let me know. 

As a start, I have added 3 sigs to this section:

Projared (Animated and non animated)

Storpey

Jeremy Jahns

Those are a few Youtubers I really like.:3 As for the other sections, I currently don't have anything new, yet. I did have a neat Trenderhoof sig done but the file is kinda gone...which is a shame. I will try to get more to these sections as well.

Hopefully this addition is something decent.

UPDATE DESU! Okay, I have added new sigs for you all. One of these is MLP related but the rest are non-MLP, most specifically they are related to one of my favorite things, gaming! :D One of the best things to do in life is to embrace what we enjoy and gaming is one of those things I do love to embrace. If anypony has gotten a new game console recently, I hope I can help you express that joy for it. :)

Here are the new additions:

MLP

Trenderhoof Signature

Non-MLP

Xbox One Signature

Wii U Signature

PS4 Signature

Link Signature

Hope you all like them. :)

Random update! I have added 3 new sigs, one for the Equstria Girls section and two for the non-MLP section.

They are as follows:

Equestria Girls

Trixie

Non-MLP

Marshall Goppert (Nero Bellum)

Tyrion Lannister (Game of Thrones)

Hope you all like them, for what they are worth I guess....

Impressive. Each signature is so simply designed yet still done so well that they are enjoyable to the eye. I like these. You've made so many as well and yet somehow they differ from each other in personality in a unique way. Well done.

• 2 weeks later...

Kyoshi

I know its been a long time. but i was wondering if you can create a new banner. One group, Changelings minus Chrysilis.

It has been a little while since I have posted anything new here, which I think I need to alleviate this. So basically this is a group of a bunch of regular changelings? This seems like an idea. :3 The changelings don't get enough spotlight.

I will start on this one soon and perhaps a few others, if my brain doesn't get distracted. :P Thanks for the suggestion. :)

• Brohoof 1

It has been a little while since I have posted anything new here, which I think I need to alleviate this. So basically this is a group of a bunch of regular changelings? This seems like an idea. :3 The changelings don't get enough spotlight.

I will start on this one soon and perhaps a few others, if my brain doesn't get distracted. :P Thanks for the suggestion. :)

I know XD Changelings have slowly become my favorite race to roleplay with so i wanted to have a banner and other changeling lovers can use it too ^^

Can I request a 'Sonic the Hedgehog' Signature for the "Non-MLP sigs" section?

@,

Oh, right, I forgot to put this ^ 

This suggestion is now on the list. It should be in the next update. :) Thank you for suggesting it. :D

Updaaaaaaaaaaaaaate. 

I have added 2 new sigs, one for the MLP section and one for the Non-MLP section.

They are as follows:

Janine Manewitz (MLP)

Sonic the Hedgehog (NON-MLP)

Hope you all like them. :)

• Brohoof 1

I like it Kyoshi. Thank you for the sig!

Ironically I had forgotten that I had already made a Changelings sig and uploaded it a while back, which is the one you are using, though it is pretty basic. I may make an official group one that will share characteristics with that one but it might be better.

i dont know if you can, but can you make a gif of rainbow dash running around GTA V causing mayhem?

It is something I can look into, but I doubt it at the moment.

Just as a tiny update, I have added one new sig for now. It is a sig for the pokey background pony Pin Prick! Many may not remember him but I always found him to be hilarious in the little scene he was in.

I will be making more randomly at some point. Remember to leave suggestions if there is something you want to see. :)

If it matters to anyone, I might be adding another sig or two to the collection at some point today. It will only be newer sigs for characters already in the database for now. The more I look at the original sigs, the more I don't like them, so I am going to try and get newer ones up over time but that might take a while. The older sigs are just......kinda pointless. Most of them at least.The new rapper Pinkie Pie one is an example of one that actually looks good and it is a new one, so I hope to have more like that, ones that are actually worth being used.

• Brohoof 1

I wanted to let you all know that I have added one new signature and it is a new Trixie sig. It can be found below the original one. I think it turned out better than the original at least, for what that's worth.

Just wanted to update you all on that. I might be adding another new sig tomorrow, maybe.

• Brohoof 1

Another small and pointless update. I have added 4 new sigs to the non-MLP section. Two for Attack on Titan and two more for Nero Bellum. That is about it for now. I am not in the best of moods currently so I am unsure when I will get any new ones up. I really don't have any ideas at all in my head.

• Brohoof 1

Another update. I have added 2 new signatures. These are for Twilight Sparkle (Version 4) and for Rarity (Version 4). You can find both of these under version 3 of each character. Not sure how well the Twilight one turned out...I may make adjustments to it at some point.

Hope you all like them..

• 2 weeks later...

Another update for you all, decent one I suppose this time around. 

I have added 6 new sigs, 3 for the MLP section and 3 for the NON-MLP section.

They are as follows:

MLP Signatures

Rainbow Dash (Version 4)

Vinyl Scratch (Version 2)

Nightmare Rarity (Version 2)

NON-MLP Signatures

Bayoneta 2 (Versions 1 & 2)

Sven Friedrich

Hope you all like them. Sorry for the delay on this one. I hope they turned out decently at least.

• Brohoof 2