Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Kyoshi's Sigs/Avatars For Everypony! (500+ sigs/avatars!)

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

@,

Can I request a signature and avatar for the new pony from Season 5: Double Diamond?

img-3639079-1-large.png

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

This one will probably be the next one I do, since he is from Season 5, I am wanting to do sigs for S5 now that it is underway. 

Thanks for the suggestion. ;)

@@Shadowking58

Your call has been heard and answered!

I have added two brand new signatures, both for the new pony Double Diamond! These can be found below Starlight Glimmer.

Thank you again for the suggestion. So far that is two new ponies from Season 5 that have been added. Not a bad start I'd say. 

I have yet another update for you all. This one contains more Season 5 goodness. I have added 2 new signatures and 4 new avatars.

They are as follows:

Signatures

Night Glider 

Night Glider (Version 2)

Double Diamond

Double Diamond (Version 2)

Night Glider

Night Glider (Version 2)

I will try to continue adding more and more Season 5 stuff over time. 

Hope you all like them/

• Brohoof 1

Hey Kyoshi! I really want a night glider signature but not one from the signature thing,, anyways im thinking of her soaring through the night sky if you don't mind that is

Hey Kyoshi! I really want a night glider signature but not one from the signature thing,, anyways im thinking of her soaring through the night sky if you don't mind that is

I am guessing the ones I added here are not up to par.

This idea depends on a few things but I would not be able to do it just yet. Maybe down the line..

I wanted to tell everypony something, like a general announcement thingy.

With season 5 being underway and all of that, my main goal right now is get more sigs for all of the new ponies that S5 will be bring and that is has already brought us.

So with that, if there are any new ponies that you want to see added, please let me know. The premiere of season 5 introduced so many new ponies and I would love to expand the thread even more. :)

Just wanted to let you all know that.

• Brohoof 1

Another small update. I have added a new signature for Queen Chrysalis and I have also added 2 new avatars for Pinkie Pie and 2 avatars for Rarity.

Hope you all like them.

Be sure to give me any suggestions for ponies to add to the collection. :)

Another small update, I would like all of your opinions on it. I have added 2 new signatures, one for Pinkie Pie and the other is for Twilight Sparkle. These two however, are 600x200 which is the donor size. If these are well received I may make more in this size, but the standard is main priority still.

Hope you all like them. Remember to give me any suggestions for characters to add. ;)

• Brohoof 1

Great job as always! Will you be doing season 5 themed ones? And if I can request, can you do some =equality ones for me :) perhaps with a soViet look

Edited by Frozen The Unicorn
  • Brohoof 1

Great job as always! Will you be doing season 5 themed ones? And if I can request, can you do some =equality ones for me :) perhaps with a soViet look

I have actually added a few season 5 ponies already, so that's a start. :) I never thought about making Equality sigs though. I can add this to the list. I really want to get a lot of the new ponies in the collection.

Thanks for the suggestion. :catface:

• Brohoof 1

Update! I have added 3 new signatures to the collection. One of them is a new Vinyl Scratch signature, this is version 3 for her and is below version 2. The next two, are for one of the new ponies from season 5, Party Favor! I have added 2 sigs for him.

Hope you all like them. Remember to post any suggestions that you have. :) I will be doing some Equality style sigs soon as well.

• Brohoof 1

Oh my, this is brilliant! You should be very proud of yourself. Next time I see somepony looking around for a sig shop, I'm gonna direct em here. This library is amazing! Hmm, so many to choose from. Seeing as if people are asking for half and half sigs, I was wondering if, when you get a spare minute, you'd be able to add a Lyra/Applejack one? I know the combination is ridiculous, but it would make my day for sure. :3

Thanks a bunch for this amazing library of imagary awesomeness! *hugs*

• Brohoof 2

Oh my, this is brilliant! You should be very proud of yourself. Next time I see somepony looking around for a sig shop, I'm gonna direct em here. This library is amazing! Hmm, so many to choose from. Seeing as if people are asking for half and half sigs, I was wondering if, when you get a spare minute, you'd be able to add a Lyra/Applejack one? I know the combination is ridiculous, but it would make my day for sure. :3

Thanks a bunch for this amazing library of imagary awesomeness! *hugs*

Thank you so much for the compliments. They mean so much to me. <3 I love seeing others that enjoy these sigs/avatars. :)

I will add your suggestion to the list. ;) Speaking of this thread, I will try to add at least one new signature tomorrow. It won't be this one, but I will try to start on that one soon.

• Brohoof 1

First of all, thanks Kyo for the Sunser Shimmer Sig :D

By the way, this is pretty popular lately. I wonder if you can make new hair Twilight Sparkle sig/avatar?

Edited by Definitely Not Udyr

Updateness! Apparently the new Twilimane from the last episode is all the rage, which I can see why. So in response, I have added a couple of signatures for just that! :D I have added 2 sigs for it, one that is regular sized and the same signature just donor sized. Also included in this update is a signature for Sugar Belle, which I will try to get a version 2 of her soon as wlel.

Hope you all like them. :) Be sure to shout out any suggestions that you may have. ;)

Just to let you all know, I have added two additional signatures since the last update. I have added a new Apple Bloom signature (Version 3) and a new Maud Pie signature (Version 2).

Hope you all like them.

Here's an idea; a signature for each of the princesses saying "xxx is best princess!"

And, why not have Chrysalis included? Actually, the idea of a sig saying"Chrysalis is best princess!"

or "Chrysalis is best queen!" is what gave me the idea in the first place. :lol:

• Brohoof 1

Here's an idea; a signature for each of the princesses saying "xxx is best princess!"

And, why not have Chrysalis included? Actually, the idea of a sig saying"Chrysalis is best princess!"

or "Chrysalis is best queen!" is what gave me the idea in the first place. :lol:

I really like the sound of this idea. :D Thank you for the suggestion. I shall put it on the list. :)

Update time! Not that I have any specific update times of course. I have added new signatures and one new avatar to the database. In this update, it is almost all about the princesses! Now you can represent who is your favorite princess directly and up front! Plus there is Sweetie Belle, which is always great. And the new avatar is for the all the rage new Twilimane! It is Version 5 under Twilight Sparkle in Avatars.

Each of the 'Best Princess!' signatures can be found under their respective characters as a newer version.

Hope you all like them. :)

• Brohoof 1

I want to request if you could edit this two and give them a background ill live that to you. thanks in advance

post-26944-0-55940800-1429949337.jpg

put my name also like my current siggy thanks :D

Edited by dusk.night

Thanks for the Angel signature Kyoshi, all of these look fantastic. C:

Thank you so much for the compliments. <3 Anytime I read something like that it really puts a smile on my face. :catface:

This also motivated me to make a new siggy, a Version 2 for Angel! So I did add that, the pets need more love anyways, seeing your post reminded me of that. :)

Again, thank you for the compliment. That really means a lot. ^_^

• Brohoof 1