Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Kyoshi's Sigs/Avatars For Everypony! (500+ sigs/avatars!)

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

Update! It has been a little bit since I have added anything new so here we are! It is like fate. Anywho, I have added 5 new signatures to the thread, this is including donor size variants. Most of these are in celebration of the latest episode Slice of Life, which was the apogee of amazing.  :wub:  Oh yea, and there is a new Pinkie sig as well.  :pinkie:

With that, here is what I have added:

Derpy (Version 9)

Derpy (Version 9 Donor Size)

Doctor Whooves (Version 4)

Doctor Whooves (Version 4 Donor Size)

Pinkie Pie (Version 11)

That is all for now. I will be making new sigs for some more background ponies in further celebration of the episode. It was just awesome.  :derp: Amethyst Star (That's her name I think) is one of those on the list.

Hope you all like them. :)

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

Damn, I haven't been on your thread in quite a long time, and coming back here it's amazing to see all the marvelous updates you've made :D You've impressed me even more ^_^ I could only dream of making such awesome sigs :)

Edited by Pink Mist
  • Brohoof 2

I can't wait to see them Kyoshi! Especially Amethyst Star!  :)

Yeah, I really like her color scheme so I am looking forward to trying that one out. :) 

Damn, I haven't been on your thread in quite a long time, and coming back here it's amazing to see all the marvelous updates you've made :D You've impressed me even more ^_^ I could only dream of making such awesome sigs :)

Thank you both for the kind words. :3 It is comments like these that remind me why I love doing these sigs, seeing others enjoy them. :D

I will try to get some new ones started soon. Thank you again. :3

If there are any suggestions perhaps for background ponies that I have not yet added, let me know. ;)

• Brohoof 2

Just to let you all know, I will try to start some new signatures sometime this week. It has been a rather busy past few days for me and I might be a bit pre-occupied throughout the week so I will see what I can do. ;)

• Brohoof 2

Just to let you all know, I will try to start some new signatures sometime this week. It has been a rather busy past few days for me and I might be a bit pre-occupied throughout the week so I will see what I can do. ;)

As long as you are making stuff and sharing them on the forums, you will always stay awesome in my book, Keep the awesome coming Kyoshi!

As long as you are making stuff and sharing them on the forums, you will always stay awesome in my book, Keep the awesome coming Kyoshi!

Thank you. <3

I will try to add at least one new signatures tomorrow. Maybe two if I get the motivation tonight. :P

I am really happy that you like them. :3

• Brohoof 1

Could you make a Toothless the dragon signature? <3

This is an awesome idea. :3 Not sure how I missed that one, I actually forgot all about that particular 'character'. :P

Thanks for the suggestion, I will try to do that one soon. :D

• Brohoof 2

This is an awesome idea. :3 Not sure how I missed that one, I actually forgot all about that particular 'character'. :P

Thanks for the suggestion, I will try to do that one soon. :D

Yay! Awesome! ^^ No problem, and thank you!

• Brohoof 1

Small update. I have added 2 new signatures, both for the background pony Amethyst Star! I added a regular size version and a donor variant. I may make another version for her at some point. 

Yay! Awesome! ^^ No problem, and thank you!

I will try to get to your suggestion soon. :)

I hope I am doing these well for you all. 

• Brohoof 3

Another quick and simple update for you all. I have added a Version 2 for Treehugger and a donor variant to go with it. I have also added a couple of signatures for the game Elite Dangerous which can be found in the Non-MLP section. That game is friggin' amazing.  :wub:

Hope you all like them. I do apologize for the lack of any major updates recently, my creativity is a bit shunted as of late. :\ Be sure to throw any suggestions that you want at me, the more ideas the merrier. :)

• Brohoof 2

Sorry, I have been dumb and I kept forgetting about this one. :( I have started it now, so I will try to have it done within the next couple of days. :)

It's alright. "Ah ferget things all th'tahm"

Granny_Smith_ID_S2E06.png

• Brohoof 1

Another small update. I have added a couple of new signatures for Twilight Sparkle and Tree Hugger both with standard and donor variants respectively. I also have had a new Pair signature, Twilight Sparkle & Rainbow Dash, this can be found in the Pairs section.

I hope you all like them. Let me know below of anything you would like to see or just what you think.

• Brohoof 4

As another small update, I have added a couple of new signatures for Rarity, specifically Crystal Rarity again, she is just too fabulous. :3 They are Verison 11 and there is a standard version and a donor variant. 

That is all for now, rather tiny update but at the moment I have nothing else to add. I hope you all like them. 

• Brohoof 3

I want to give an update, I had taken a small break from making signatures so I have not been adding anything new to the thread. However, I hope to have some new signatures finished over the next few days if possible. Not sure if I am liking how the current sig I am working on is turning out but that's my lack of sig confidence for ya.

Anywho, I will try to add some new siggies in a few days at least. Wanted to let you all know that. 

Wanted to give you all a heads up on a new update! I have added 3 new signatures each with a donor variant as well! They are for a certain trio that made their appearance in Tanks for the Memories and had one of the funniest moments in season 5, to me at least. :)

They are as follows:

Sunshower (Regular and Donor Variant)

Clear Skies (Regular and Donor Variant)

Open Skies (Regular and Donor Variant)

Hope you all like them.  :lol:

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

Wanted to give another update, I have nothing new to add mainly because of my lack of enthusiasm lately, but I wanted to say that this thread is still alive, I am just unsure what to do next right now. 

• Brohoof 1

It has been a decent while since I last updated anything in this thread, so here I am again! This is another update that is rather small but I hope it will give this thread some new life. :)

I have added a new regular size signatures and a donor variant signature for the anti-social but cute Moondancer! You will find those sigs further down the list in the solo sigs area.

I hope you all like them. :) Hopefully I will get even more motivation and make more signatures for you all. :D

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Can you do a Minueete sig plz, she is so awesome and i need a new sig soon, can you do one when you have the time? plz.. :blush:

Actually put EQG Sunset and Minuette in the same sig.... it would be cool pair match up

Edited by SunsetMaster
  • Brohoof 4

Could you please make a coustom one?  The same backround would be like the "Clear Skies" one, but light blue, and a blue shooting star? Donor size? This is my OC to put in front.

If you don't do requests like this, please let me know!! I am so sorry if that is the case.

You make the best signatures in the whole world!! Thank you sooooo much for it!

2770.png

• Brohoof 1

Am I allowed to make a suggestion/request here?

A suggestion for a sig for this thread? Absolutely! I love getting suggestions and making those. :) If you have any suggestions at all, fire away! :lol:

If it is a personal request, you can message me about that. ;)

• Brohoof 2