Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Kyoshi's Sigs/Avatars For Everypony! (500+ sigs/avatars!)

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

@,

Well. I do have a pretty decent track record. I could probably take a load off of some of the easier ones for you.

dqlBuIB.png

0h99Bxb.png

zlFPE9Y.png

yeXst8d.png

xwZvnAf.jpg

That's not what I meant really. I have plenty of time to do them, that's not an issue and I have already made so many, I am just feeling like what I do isn't worth it. Maybe it is just a depressive moment of doubt for me. Those aren't anything new.

I may try to get some new ones up soon, I am just feeling down about it at the moment. Not sure why.

I'd love to use the Rapper Pinkie avatar as my own. Great avatars. :wub:

I am glad that you like it enough to use it. I do need to get more avatars into the database, for some reason I have concentrated mostly on signatures. I will look into making more avatars at some point. Right now I am just...well, not feeling the most motivated, for different reasons.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

It's been a bit since I have updated but that changes now! Since my last update, I have added multiple signatures, all for the MLP section!

I have added a version 2 for Nightmare Moon, Version 3 for Princess Luna, and a new variety of sigs for the mane 6 and more! Hopefully I am not forgetting anything there. :P It has been a bit of a crazy day for me.

Hope you all like them. Be sure to give me any suggestions if there is anything to want to see.

• Brohoof 1

Just a heads up but I have added one new signature and it is Fluttershy Version 7. The reason I am mentioning this now is because I will most likely do sigs for the rest of the mane 6 and others in that format as well, to increase variety like I did last time. Of course I may do more with the previously added style too. I will try to get to those all soon if possible.

Just wanted to let everyone know that.

Another small update to let you all know, I have added 2 more sigs and they are apart of the new sub style that I am doing for the mane 6 and more, this time I have added Rarity and Pinkie Pie. Depending on what I decide I might make an adjustment or two to them but they are fine for now. The other 3 and possible more will be coming soon.

Just wanted to update you all on that. Hope you all like them.

• Brohoof 1

Another update! I have added the other 3 of the Mane 6 in the new rounded style subset of signatures. I think these turnedout pretty and I am happy to be getting more variety into the mix. :catface:

They are as follows:

MLP Signatures

Rainbow Dash (Version 6)

Applejack (Version 6)

Twilight Sparkle (Version 6)

Hope you all like them. Remember to post any and all suggestions that you might have. :)

• Brohoof 1

Consider it done. Thanks for the suggestion. ;)

With this I hope to have at least a couple of new sigs to add tomorrow.

Awesome! Thanks dude, can't wait to see! :D

• Brohoof 1

Small update, I have added 2 new signatures. One is Version 6 for Derpy and the other is Yoshi for the Non-MLP section.

Both of these sigs might need adjustments at some point, I am not sure. Looking at them I wonder if I did anything incorrectly but we will see I suppose.

Hope you all like them.

• Brohoof 1

Small update, I have added 2 new signatures. One is Version 6 for Derpy and the other is Yoshi for the Non-MLP section.

Both of these sigs might need adjustments at some point, I am not sure. Looking at them I wonder if I did anything incorrectly but we will see I suppose.

Hope you all like them.

Thank you so much!!!! :wub: I knew I could count on you for an awesome siggy!

• Brohoof 1

Small update for you all. I have added 2 new signatures to the MLP section.

They are as follows;

Rarity (Version 7)

Zecora (Version 2)

I may have something else to add in the next couple of days.

Hope you all like them.

Update! This time the focus is on avatars, I have realized that I need to add more of them. So for now I have added 6 new avatars.

They are as follows:

Twilight Sparkle (Version 2)

Twilight Sparkle (Version 3)

Twilight Sparkle (Version 4)

Fluttershy (Version 3)

Fluttershy (Version 4)

Fluttershy (Version 5)

Hope you all like them. I am planning on doing additional avatars for the others in the mane 6 soon as well.

• Brohoof 1

Can I request an Elder Scrolls sig?

And by Elder Scrolls I mean Morrowind and Oblivion. No Skyrim. None. Kupo?

More specifically, I want the guy in this image to be on the left, and the guy in this image to be on the right, with "Elder Scrolls" in the middle.

Edited by Flinchel
  • Brohoof 1

Dear Kyo,

I need more Sunset Shimmer STAT!

Sincerely, Definitely Not Udyr

You shall receive, eventually. Might be a bit busy over the next few days.

OMG you made Bayonetta signatures! You should do Portal sigs, too! :)

Added to the to do list.

Can I request an Elder Scrolls sig?

And by Elder Scrolls I mean Morrowind and Oblivion. No Skyrim. None. Kupo?

More specifically, I want the guy in this image to be on the left, and the guy in this image to be on the right, with "Elder Scrolls" in the middle.

Also added.
  • Brohoof 1

Small update for you all. I have added 2 new signatures, both are for the MLP section and both are for Sunset Shimmer! :catface: Both turned out pretty well I'd say. They are Version 2 and Version 3 of Sunset Shimmer.

I will try to get more added after season 5 begins.

Hope you all like them.

• Brohoof 1

Great job on these! If I could request one (not that I need it), I would request a Rainbow Dash/Twilight Sparkle one. I enjoy those two together.

I will try to get to this one soon. ;)

By the by, with season 5 now underway, I have decided to add one sig today. One that might seem a bit random but some of you might like it. 

It is a signature themed for Kyoshi Lonehearted, me! :D I kinda put it together pretty quickly so maybe I will add more to it at a later time, but for now, I felt like adding it. Not sure if it was a dumb idea or not but I guess we will see. ^-^'

With season 5 now started, I will try to get more sigs added eventually. The premiere was filled to the brim with new ponies. So many ponies.

Anyways, now we can look forward to much more pony awesomeness. :catface:

• Brohoof 3

By the by, with season 5 now underway, I have decided to add one sig today. One that might seem a bit random but some of you might like it. 

It is a signature themed for Kyoshi Lonehearted, me! :D I kinda put it together pretty quickly so maybe I will add more to it at a later time, but for now, I felt like adding it. Not sure if it was a dumb idea or not but I guess we will see. ^-^'

With season 5 now started, I will try to get more sigs added eventually. The premiere was filled to the brim with new ponies. So many ponies.

Anyways, now we can look forward to much more pony awesomeness. :catface:

You definitely have to do Starlight Glimmer first! ^^

Thanks! :)

Dont overwork yourself, now. We cant have you dropping dead from exhaustion with season five just starting.

• Brohoof 1