Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Mountain In The Forest

Feather Gem

@@Feather Gem,

That's what I thought was going to happen. So who should stat the convocation with the other ponies at the pace of the forest?

Well, as the first pony that posted, perhaps somepony could come up Chamois Vine?  The next pony to post can come up to Chamois and whoever spoke to her and then the next pony can come up to them.

Does that make sense? xD

Ha, finally managed to post! biggrin.png

I'm sorry it took so long, everypony... I've been dealing with a lot today. I'll try to post again tonight should any more posts come, and from this point on, I will do my best to post once a day, at the least. Again, I'm sorry for making you all wait.

• Brohoof 1

Sorry for the delay: I'm usually much more prompt when posting. Let us know when your ready for things to move on? I've got Discords filly-napping all planned out.

Also: think I've got Discord down now - just needed a little bit of 'The Chessmaster' throwing into his character. :P

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TheChessmaster

Edited by Cinderscribe
  • Brohoof 1

I'd love to make another post, but Chamois doesn't really have anything to say at the moment.  I'll just wait for you two to settle how you'll move on into the mountain.

Dunno what you're on about; apparently the roleplay is starting tomorrow.

@@aRegularPony, @,

Hey.  I'm sorry.  This is probably just me being incredibly impatient from having to be stuck at home all day, everyday, but I thought you two might need a little...push ahead?

Also, aRegularPony, please, if you aren't going to post anymore, let me know so I can get a replacement before we get to an important part.  I need your cooperation with this.  I can't leave your antagonist hanging when she's has been putting so much time and effort into posting for the roleplay.

Edited by Feather Gem