Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Mountain In The Forest

Feather Gem

@@Feather Gem,

Hey Feather, I may have to back out too. I keep trying to post and post and its getting harder for me to do so in this rp, There really isn't much that I can comment on so I feel as though I'm making a paragraph on a small detail. Hopefully you can understand, I really can't get much happening nor is my character getting much done 

@,

Ooh. I'd love, love, love to see how Shadow Flare would act around Nightmare Moon (since we now need a pony to take the place of NMM's pony), especially considering his feelings about the princesses, shadows, and chaos~ 

Of course, I can't personally accept your OC (that would be up to @Feather Gem), but I'd be more than happy to roleplay with you. :)

• Brohoof 1

@,

Yes.  I understand.  Thank you for letting me know!

Merry Christmas!

@,

That might not be necessary since I've gotten two other requests to join.

But, if another OC decides to split, I hope I can count on you for a replacement.

Merry Christmas!

@,

Although originally it was planned for each OC to be the opposite gender of their antagonist (so that you could go about the roleplay however you please) I can accept this.  You can be Sombra's pony, yes?

Please reply so that I know if you still want the spot!

Merry Christmas!

@,

@@Miss Reaper,

xD  Well, yes.  I can do that.  You can be Nightmare Moon's pony.

Please reply so that I know if you still want the spot!

Merry Christmas!

(Sorry I don't know how to mention people in my posts)

I still want the spot, however for the sake of it being a reasonable RP we need some reason for Nightmare's current pony to disappear and mine to be chosen.

Perhaps my character was sent by someone to find the missing ponies (my character is not one of those who fears the forest, he has lived there for a few years after all) and sensing the darkness within his soul Nightmare decided it would be better to trade the Zebra for Shadow?

Edited by Blissful Chaos

Hey Blacklight, what if your OC and mine were both appointed by someone (not necessarily Celestia, but someone of relative importance) to track down these 4 ponies, since you appear to be most efficient in combat and my unnatural knowledge of the dark arts could help in the rescue it would not be such a bad thought that we were chosen.

@,

As far as removing my withdrawing partner's character from the picture, well... Nightmare Moon was already in something of a rage due to something said. She could easily, you know... eliminate him, and then your character would come along, and NMM could simply decide to take him on as her new victim target ally.

@, Sorry for the delay, the search function is down and when ever I go to the actual RP page it says it only has 12 replies and no other pages...WTF IS GOING ON?  Can some one catch me up on what's happening?

You guys do understand the forums had a massive shutdown for the last 2-3 days right?  We're all going to be behind.

Edited by Midnight-Inferno