Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Mountain In The Forest

Feather Gem

And just like that, Nightmare Moon's gone all scary. :P

Maybe I went a little overboard, though. Whoops.

Not really overboard, just awesome!

And my god, I think i'm giving Sombra the personality of a man of torture...is that bad? 

• Brohoof 1

@,

Sorry about that, since the search thing on the forums doesn't work anymore I can't do my normal thing and check the content I'm following, I'm going to go post now but I'm being behind with everything 

I have a feeling that I'm going about this whole 'convincing someone to be on the villain side' thing wrong, am I or is it just me?  If I am doing it wrong then tell me how I improve, please?

Sorry for the late reply!

Really. there aren't really rules to how your antagonist does whatever he does.  The game is mainly to bring the pony to your side if I haven't forgotten, but each antagonist is quite different from each other and can pretty much do whatever they want.

But you're doing very well at the moment, and you can continue doing that or change it up a bit.  It's your decision.

@@Miss Reaper,

Would you like me to get Demence's attention for you?  xD  He hasn't replied in a while has he?

@@Miss Reaper,

Alrighty then. xD

@,

Hello!

I'm probably bugging you a lot, so I apologize.  xD  But I'd like to remind you that someone is waiting for your reply in the roleplay!

I'd also like to remind you that if you're unable to post anymore because of whatever reason, I'd love a heads up so that I can find a replacement.  I understand how busy one can get, and I would understand if you had to drop out. 

Thanks! Cx