Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Where to Buy Pony Merch in Europe/UK?

king error

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone Atom here. I live in the UK and I'm struggeling to find any decent MLP merch'. Preferably blind bag ponies to start my collection. I've been on amazon and they won't deliver to my address for some inescplicable reason nor to my my dads address. So I can't go to amazon. And the there's the Toywiz website. I already tried going to them but just to buy a blind bag pony it's $5 (god knows what exactly in pounds) which is ok but $75 just to post :0 please help. Really want some blind bag ponies. Ps I tried ebay and not finding much good for me. Still trying though :) thanks for your help :)

I live in Australia, and if you think you have it bad for pop culture in the UK, you have no idea how it is here. It's impossible to find anything aside from shirts with 5 year old memes on them that people think are new for some reason! 

Anyway, aside from the internet, most of my stuff I bought at conventions. Maybe see if you can find a pony con (or any con in general) near you in the future and try that. I can't say for sure that you'll find anything, but you'll most likely see at least something, and get to go to a con while you're at it.

Aside from that, I have no idea, sorry.

Good luck!  ;)

It's all extremely expensive and just utter horrible on Amazon but the best place to go to get some My Little Pony merchandise is between Toys R Us,who do the trading cards and plushies.Or some place like Build a Bear where I'm pretty sure you can build a pony (Pinkipie or Rainbow Dash).Plus if you are heading to BUCK (British UK convention)I'm guessing there will be tonnes of merch there.

• Brohoof 1

Hey everyone Atom here. I live in the UK and I'm struggeling to find any decent MLP merch'. Preferably blind bag ponies to start my collection. I've been on amazon and they won't deliver to my address for some inescplicable reason nor to my my dads address. So I can't go to amazon. And the there's the Toywiz website. I already tried going to them but just to buy a blind bag pony it's $5 (god knows what exactly in pounds) which is ok but $75 just to post :0 please help. Really want some blind bag ponies. Ps I tried ebay and not finding much good for me. Still trying though :) thanks for your help :)

Have you tried non-online stores? Personally, i've found that the best places for Blind Bags are Tesco and the Entertainer.  £2 each usually. 

There is a UK place for a few T-shirts online:

Truffle shuffle (on ipod ant link easily)

And you can also get shirts from any big ish Primark (they have limited designs).

Argos/tesco sell the pony toys, and tesco has a good range :)

I have found the blind bags in saisburys and the odd corner shop, there is also alot of random stuff like coloring books sold in things like pound stretchers.

Buy the comics online from legion of comics.

I have never seen the pony trading cards tho :(!

• Brohoof 1

Tescos and Sainsburys are usually very good, depending on which one it is (what they have in stock varys from shop to shop), and that is where the majority of my pony collection comes from.

If you know any American comic book import shops that often dwell on highstreets, they can sometimes stock the comics (and sometimes even the toys, which has happened to me before :P), and if not, I'm sure you could request for them there.

Also, as Darkshift mentioned - Build a Bear Workshop, which has now just stocked up on Twilight and Spike :D

Hey everypony. Thanks ever so much for your input :) I have managed to get Twighlight, Rainbow and Berry Green blind bag ponies of ebay :) and I've bought a comic and is soon to be on its way. I may go manchester one day and try some of the shops up there. There's this great place that sells comics and merchandise so I'm thinking of trying there :) Plus any Tesco's aswell :)

• Brohoof 1

Hey everypony. Thanks ever so much for your input :) I have managed to get Twighlight, Rainbow and Berry Green blind bag ponies of ebay :) and I've bought a comic and is soon to be on its way. I may go manchester one day and try some of the shops up there. There's this great place that sells comics and merchandise so I'm thinking of trying there :) Plus any Tesco's aswell :)

If you ever pop up to Manchester then you're going to want to try and find a place called Affleks Palace - http://www.afflecks.com/

It's essentially lots of little shops inside of one big building and they sell a whole range of stuff. A lot of the shops do specialize in import stuff, especially from the US so you will find some Pony merchandise if you go there (:

(Personal experience, I go there all the time, I'm going tomorrow actually :3)

If you ever pop up to Manchester then you're going to want to try and find a place called Affleks Palace - http://www.afflecks.com/

It's essentially lots of little shops inside of one big building and they sell a whole range of stuff. A lot of the shops do specialize in import stuff, especially from the US so you will find some Pony merchandise if you go there (:

(Personal experience, I go there all the time, I'm going tomorrow actually :3)

Hey this place sounds great :D we'll have to meet up some time :) I'd love to meet a fellow brony :)

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

SO,...i really had no idea where to post this..so the general discussion seemed most appropriate....does anyone know a site where i could buy pony merch? If it's possible in euros.....since i'm from europe...thanks =)

• 4 weeks later...

Hm, does anyone know any more sites where you could buy plushies (Europe) don't want to order from America, because of the possible fees when taking them into Sweden... Those fees might sometimes get HUGE.

I saw that build a bear is available in Europe, it looks a bit better than the china-hasbro ones, but alternatives would be great!

I don't know about the U.K., but I get mine from some of the local comic stores. I also found a couple things at a place that sells miscellaneous collectibles. The toys from major toy stores and super centres tend to be lower quality. I recommend looking for smaller stores that you wouldn't expect to carry pony stuff, those places are the ones that have the merch for bronies.

I always buy my Shirts on Redbubble.com. They have a large variety of Shirts, T-Shirts and Hoodies, and everything on there is Fanmade. The only downside is that the Shipping takes almost 2 weeks. I live in Germany, so i don't know if it takes that long in the UK.

• 4 weeks later...

@pokemon, @AppleBloomAmber, @Atom Flash, @Retarded Wizard, and @Harmony Spark, it turns out that we had several topics for sharing where the best place buy merch would be, for those who don't live in North America. Since all of you are based in Europe or the United Kingdom and all of you made threads like that, they've been merged together to hopefully help members find things more easily. Just letting you know :)

• 3 years later...

U.k = toys = argos, the range,  b&m, toys r us

Clothes = b&m have some mlp pjs adults and primark has some mlp tops at the moment  online stores. Will probably be your best bet like amazon red bubble or ebay 

Poundland and poundshop sometimes do mlp coloring/reading books mlp themed pens pencils

• 4 weeks later...

we love fine is a bitch for UK shipping. best thing to do is ask around if anyone else wants to buy a shirt or something from there and do a group order to save on shipping. Done so in the past. but otherwise keep an eye out for geek shops as some will have the occasional rare MLP piece. My local one has had we love fine tshirts and the figures before. But its just all Pop stuff right now. Same with Forbidden Planet, their MLP merch range has almost completely dropped.

the other alternative is to check ebay.  Im forever going to be hunting for one of those official Wonderbolts hoodies. no one seems to ever sell them =( 

Toywiz is another, but the shipping is a rip off. again a group buy is better for this.