Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

which would upset you more? character dying or made into a alicorn?

FNGRpony

Well a character dying would be a lot more upsetting! Being turned ino an alicorn, wouldn't really upset me. Unless it was a pony I didn't like. The alicorn thing has already happened, and I wasn't upset with that.

Oh gosh, killing a character would definitely upset me more. That character is gone, they can't come back. Then their friends have to deal with grief in the series and seeing them sad would be even more distressing. It would be awful. 

see that's why i like the idea twilight died when she became a alicorn.  It straight up lets us know that after life is canon.  ^^.

it also gets around around fans asking "is twilight ever gonna die."  Well of course you silly goose she already did.  it takes the drama right out of it.

see that's why i like the idea twilight died when she became a alicorn.  It straight up lets us know that after life is canon.  ^^.

it also gets around around fans asking "is twilight ever gonna die."  Well of course you silly goose she already did.  it takes the drama right out of it.

Of course the only problem with that is if Twilight can come back from the dead then so can some of the villians... that would be funny, the only way Sombra could get stronger is for someone to kill him.

Of course the only problem with that is if Twilight can come back from the dead then so can some of the villians... that would be funny, the only way Sombra could get stronger is for someone to kill him.

whys that a problem ^ ~.  More over who's to say sombre was even alive in that form.  I mean he's about 1000 years old.

There's no canon life extending spell is there.

oh sure I can accept that there is,

but either he already was some sort of spirit (he seemed like it physically),

or when he was banished time stopped.

Which creates the interesting question are those crystal ponies over a 1000 years old?