Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Love's Flowers Bloom

_~Soaring Heart~_

"I'm Soaring Heart." She smiled, wondering if he could see her smile, due to the darkness. "It might be a little late, but, sorry for tripping over you. It was dark, and I was moving very fast. I hope I didn't hurt you," She said, widening her eyes. "I'm really clumsy sometimes." Soaring chuckled, embarrassed. 'This is nice, talking to somepony.' She thought. 'Maybe I can stop waiting. Don't be silly! I just bumped into him!' Soaring mind-scolded herself again.

Guardian chuckled, ​"You didn't hurt me, just startled me is all." he looked towards Soaring Heart and through the faint glow of the moon, saw her smile, and he smiled back. "Are you new in this town? I use to live here and I don't think I ever seen you nor heard your voice." he asked hoping that he didn't sound too straight forward and weird.

Guardian chuckled, "You didn't hurt me, just startled me is all." he looked towards Soaring Heart and through the faint glow of the moon, saw her smile, and he smiled back. "Are you new in this town? I use to live here and I don't think I ever seen you nor heard your voice." he asked hoping that he didn't sound too straight forward and weird.

Soaring sighed in relief. "Oh, good." She noticed his smile. 'Oh, he must've seen mine!' "Well, fairly new. I moved here a month ago. I've been so busy settling in I've never really gotten out. Except tonight." She said, chuckling slightly. Soaring hoped she didn't sound weird with the whole 'Never got out' thing. 'Most ponies took a while to settle in too, right?' She questioned herself mentally.

@,

Again, Guardian chuckled, "It does take quite a while to settle in, so I understand what your saying. The reason why I asked if you are new was because I left four years ago to go train. So that I can be stronger to protect everyone, especially my special somepony," his voice lowered "Although I don't have one and being away for so long, the loneliness really can get to a pony."

Edited by Kibishi

@,

Again, Guardian chuckled, "It does take quite a while to settle in, so I understand what your saying. The reason why I asked if you are new was because I left four years ago to go train. So that I can be stronger to protect everyone, especially my special somepony," his voice lowered "Although I don't have one and being away for so long, the loneliness really can get to a pony."

"Oh! It makes sense." Soaring chuckled. "Although, it's too bad you don't have a special somepony." Soaring said. 'I feel like Celestia made this happen.' She thought. 'Aw, no. It's just a coincidence.' "I don't have one either. It's really too bad, isn't it?" Soaring said. She glanced at the ground where two beetles were pushing a piece of a daisy sandwich away. 'Even the beetles have... beetlefriends!' She thought. Soaring then glanced back up at Guardian Angel.

Guardian smiled at Soaring Hearts attempt to make him feel better, and it worked. This random encounter is turning out to be quite nice. "Yeah, it is pretty bad." he said with yet another chuckle and looked towards the mare only to look straight into her eyes. The reflection from the moon makes them sparkle and shine. His face dims in a light hue of red.

Guardian smiled at Soaring Hearts attempt to make him feel better, and it worked. This random encounter is turning out to be quite nice. "Yeah, it is pretty bad." he said with yet another chuckle and looked towards the mare only to look straight into her eyes. The reflection from the moon makes them sparkle and shine. His face dims in a light hue of red.

Soaring smiled at Guardian again. She noticed him blush. 'His coat color doesn't exactly hide his blushes.' She thought, mentally laughing. "It's lonely, huh? Seeing all the couples, it makes me want a special somepony more." She said, and then laughed, hoping she hadn't sounded too sad. 'He's kinda....cute when he blushes.' Her thought made her lightly blush as well.

Guardians smile showed warmth and...something else? He couldn't quite put a hoof to it, so he pushed it to the back of his mind for later. "Yeah, it is pretty lonely, watching them all together." he said, and noticed what he assumed was a blush appearing on her muzzle as well. 'She's pretty cute when she blushes.' he thought.

Guardians smile showed warmth and...something else? He couldn't quite put a hoof to it, so he pushed it to the back of his mind for later. "Yeah, it is pretty lonely, watching them all together." he said, and noticed what he assumed was a blush appearing on her muzzle as well. 'She's pretty cute when she blushes.' he thought.

"Yeah, whenever I feel lonely, I usually go help Fluttershy with her animals or bust clouds with Rainbow Dash. It helps to take my mind off of things." Soaring said. 'This is nice. I'm making a connection with somepony.' She thought. She smiled back at him. Her mind flickered to something she felt in that smile. Soaring ignored it for the moment. 'I'll figure it out later.' She thought.

Ace took a couple steps back at her sudden outburst, sure it is rare but it just soared over his head. He gently pushed her back, "Well alright there's no need to shout, I'm not really interested in the constellations. Why don't I join you? I kinda want to see what's so important about these stars."

((On my phone, so I can't put color. Also, can we agree that two people should stop posting consecutively after three replies so that way, they're not dominating the RP?))

"Look, I don't have time to take you on a little field trip or anything! Just shut up, and let me go catch the constellations before I blow a gasket!" Stellar yelled yet again, before galloping off in the same direction that she was heading to.

"Dumb ponies, not accepting the love of stars..." She muttered to herself.

@@Gloomfury,

"Wow, you had a pretty long trip...Bayonet," She replied with another smile, happy that she had met somepony upon her arrival and so early to. Sunny caressingly brought her hooves up to straighten her mane that had gotten a little sprawled out after she had laid down for a few brief moments. "Sorry if I woke ya. Just didn't seem right not saying something when you're right there."

"Yeah, whenever I feel lonely, I usually go help Fluttershy with her animals or bust clouds with Rainbow Dash. It helps to take my mind off of things." Soaring said. 'This is nice. I'm making a connection with somepony.' She thought. She smiled back at him. Her mind flickered to something she felt in that smile. Soaring ignored it for the moment. 'I'll figure it out later.' She thought.

"To take my mind off being lonely, I either star gaze at night, or work out on my own so that I can keep getting stronger." Guardian said while looking back up at the stars, "But, no matter how much I try to push the thought out of my mind, I can still feel it." He said with a sigh at the end.

Nova kept flying over ponyville, but he didn't see anyone. He sighed and decided that maybe it was a little quick to go out and search for a mare at this time of night. "Maybe not tonight, but perhaps tomorrow. Maybe tomorrow." He found a passing cloud and sat down on top of it.

And the hum began again.

@@Aerodynas

This was the first time she was woken up when Shivty just went to sleep. But she didn't made cause this was also the first time a pretty mare has woken her up too. She waves a hoof dismissively. "It's alright. I was hoping I would meet someone nice while I'm on my trip around Equestria. And it is also lucky the first nice pony I get to meet is a very fetching mare." She says with a smile of her own.

@@Gloomfury,

Fetching?...Caramel thought to herself. "Pretty fancy with your words there ain't ya? You can tell ya ain't from here but thank ya kindly for the compliments. I was about to say the same about you." the mare proudly stated with a flamboyant grin. She then awkwardly rubbed her mane again then winked at Bayonet. "If ya want, we could check out most of this here town together. I'm sorta new to it too."

((On my phone, so I can't put color. Also, can we agree that two people should stop posting consecutively after three replies so that way, they're not dominating the RP?))

"Look, I don't have time to take you on a little field trip or anything! Just shut up, and let me go catch the constellations before I blow a gasket!" Stellar yelled yet again, before galloping off in the same direction that she was heading to.

"Dumb ponies, not accepting the love of stars..." She muttered to herself.

Ace stared at the spot where the mare use to be, "Geez, stiffer then the stiffs back in Canterlot. There just stars, there not going anywhere." Ace said to himself turning around and heading back to his house. Yep, the night is where all the crazies come out.

What a dumb arse! First, he manages to get in my way, then strikes up a conversation with me, and he even said that he doesn't seem what the big deal about constellations are! WHAT. THE. BUCK. I swear, ponies these days are horribly rude!

Those were the only thoughts that had rang throughout Stellar's head, before she had reached the hill site, placing out the blanket quickly, and setting up her telescope, pen ready to go as she peeked out at the stars through the small looking glass.

But how odd... The constellations seemed to be missing... Were they gone?

"HORSEFEATHERS!!!" Stellar shrieked out, kicking her telescope to the ground. 

What a dumb arse! First, he manages to get in my way, then strikes up a conversation with me, and he even said that he doesn't seem what the big deal about constellations are! WHAT. THE. BUCK. I swear, ponies these days are horribly rude! Those were the only thoughts that had rang throughout Stellar's head, before she had reached the hill site, placing out the blanket quickly, and setting up her telescope, pen ready to go as she peeked out at the stars through the small looking glass. But how odd... The constellations seemed to be missing... Were they gone? "HORSEFEATHERS!!!" Stellar shrieked out, kicking her telescope to the ground.

((oh the irony lol))

Ace snapped his head at the shout, that sounded like..."Huh, I guess the mare missed her stars." He then looked up, "but the stars are still there, oh whatever." Ace imagine how angry she must be and couldn't help but chuckle. "Heh, karma always wins I guess." Ace said to himself.

• Brohoof 1

"To take my mind off being lonely, I either star gaze at night, or work out on my own so that I can keep getting stronger." Guardian said while looking back up at the stars, "But, no matter how much I try to push the thought out of my mind, I can still feel it." He said with a sigh at the end.

"O-oh." Soaring felt bad. Sure, she felt her loneliness too, but, she wanted to help him overcome it-- she wanted to help him be less lonely. "Can't you visit your family? I usually visit mine when I'm more lonely than usual." Soaring said. She was really trying to help. 'Please let him say he does!' She mind-hoped.

Guardians smile faltered for a second, then returned. "I haven't heard from them since I left. I don't even know if they even still live here anymore." he said, his voice hinting a little bit of sadness. At that moment, he thought about his parents, and wondered if they are alright and if they are thinking about him.

Guardians smile faltered for a second, then returned. "I haven't heard from them since I left. I don't even know if they even still live here anymore." he said, his voice hinting a little bit of sadness. At that moment, he thought about his parents, and wondered if they are alright and if they are thinking about him.

Soaring widened her eyes. "Oh, my Celestia! You haven't heard from your family in four years!? I'm so sorry!" Soaring said in absolute surprise. She reeeaally needed to help! "I-if you ever feel really lonely, you can come visit..." She hesitated, "M-me." She uttered in a tone little quiter than her usual one. 'Welp, I most likely just creeped him out.' She joked to herself mentally. "I-if you want." 'Now I sound like Fluttershy!' Soaring gave herself a mental slap.

What a dumb arse! First, he manages to get in my way, then strikes up a conversation with me, and he even said that he doesn't seem what the big deal about constellations are! WHAT. THE. BUCK. I swear, ponies these days are horribly rude!

Those were the only thoughts that had rang throughout Stellar's head, before she had reached the hill site, placing out the blanket quickly, and setting up her telescope, pen ready to go as she peeked out at the stars through the small looking glass.

But how odd... The constellations seemed to be missing... Were they gone?

"HORSEFEATHERS!!!" Stellar shrieked out, kicking her telescope to the ground. 

Nova was startled from his sleep by a loud shout from below him. He looked down from his cloud and saw a mare freaking out down on the ground.

"What is going on down there? Is something wrong?"

He was genuinely confused with what was going on. "Hmm" he thought. "What on earth could possibly be going on down there?"

Soaring widened her eyes. "Oh, my Celestia! You haven't heard from your family in four years!? I'm so sorry!" Soaring said in absolute surprise. She reeeaally needed to help! "I-if you ever feel really lonely, you can come visit..." She hesitated, "M-me." She uttered in a tone little quiter than her usual one. 'Welp, I most likely just creeped him out.' She joked to herself mentally. "I-if you want." 'Now I sound like Fluttershy!' Soaring gave herself a mental slap.

"That sounds really nice of you Soaring, I'll take you up on the offer. Let's say...tomorrow morning for some coffee?" he asks a simple question. Not too much sounding desperate after years of loneliness and not too much for pressure. It was a simple question, and he really, really, REALLY, loves morning coffee.

"That sounds really nice of you Soaring, I'll take you up on the offer. Let's say...tomorrow morning for some coffee?" he asks a simple question. Not too much sounding desperate after years of loneliness and not too much for pressure. It was a simple question, and he really, really, REALLY, loves morning coffee.

"Perfect!" Soaring gave Guardian a cheerful smile. "I'll actually get too see you tomorrow!" She joked. She really couldn't see him very well in the dark, so the joke sounded right. To her, at least. Soaring turned to look at the stars. 'From what I can actually see.. he's... kinda cute..' Soaring thought. She went back to staring at the constellations. "Orion.... Uhh... The Big Dipper, the Little Dipper..." She almost silently recited the constellations she could remember.

Guardian laughed at her joke. It did make sense, and he would get a better chance to see what she looks like. He joined her in returning his gaze back to the stars. With out even knowing, he some how scooted a little closer to Soaring, and before long, he dozed off.

@@Aerodynas,

Bayonet felt a little embarrassed after she realized what she said. She was still half asleep but she still smiled but with a little bit of a blush on her cheek. "I like using words that not everyone uses a lot. And I would like that. It could be fun to walk around town with someone else who is new."

Edited by Gloomfury