Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Guess that reference!

DND

46 minutes ago, Kronos the Revenant said:

Steven Universe?

”Robots require maintenance, not physicals.”

How DARE you call Avatar: The Last Airbender Steven Universe!? :Cozy::unamused::glimmer::angry: :P Don't know yours. "Here drink this. And then you bridge over the freeway?" "Yeah?" "Shit off it."

• Brohoof 1

Helluva Boss

1 hour ago, ggg-2 said:

How DARE you call Avatar: The Last Airbender Steven Universe!? :Cozy::unamused::glimmer::angry: :P Don't know yours. "Here drink this. And then you bridge over the freeway?" "Yeah?" "Shit off it."

Also: Skullgirls. Specifically, Robo-Fortune

Beep boop meow

Edited by Kronos the Revenant

Toy Story "But it's a family! Under what circumstances would we ever need to kill a human family!? "I mean if that's what the client wants." "Maybe like a shitty dad. ....Or a mob family. That's understandable. But to eradicate an entire innocent, seemingly in this instance, upper middle class family bloodline!?"

• Brohoof 1

Helluva Boss

"I don't know why I did the things I did, I don't know why I said the things I said. Pride's like a knife, it could cut deep inside. Words are like weapons, they wound sometimes."

48 minutes ago, Sonic Shimmer said:

No idea.

”Attention all planets of the solar federation. Attention all planets of the solar federation. We have assumed control. We have assumed control”

It was from Henry Stickmin Completing the Mission. Said by a character named Charles.

As for yours, I have no idea either lol

Edited by Shadowking58

3 hours ago, Sonic Shimmer said:

”Attention all planets of the solar federation. Attention all planets of the solar federation. We have assumed control. We have assumed control”

"2112" by Rush :love:

"Why are you all women? ARE THERE ANY MEN HERE?!"

Hazbin Hotel "His real name is Royce Mumphy, but police in 5 states know him as Cave Guy, Yes, Cave Guy. Hostile. Powerful. But also, highly intelligent." "I subscribe to The New Yorker! Ohohohoho!"

Edited by ggg-2

17 hours ago, ggg-2 said:

Hazbin Hotel "His real name is Royce Mumphy, but police in 5 states know him as Cave Guy, Yes, Cave Guy. Hostile. Powerful. But also, highly intelligent." "I subscribe to The New Yorker! Ohohohoho!"

No clue.

(To a beat) "But. But. But. I. Am. The. Ro. Bot"

• Brohoof 1

My Life as a Teenage Episode... and it's from the worst episode. :dry:

"Oh no, not the bees! NOT THE BEES! AAAAAAARRRRRGGHHH! Oh, they're in my eyes! MY EYES! AAAARRRGGHHH! AAAAAAARRRRRGGHHH!"

I have no idea.

"He's not just a regular moron. He's the product of the greatest minds of a generation working together with the express purpose of building the dumbest moron who ever lived, and you just put him in charge of the entire facility."

8 hours ago, Woohoo said:

My Life as a Teenage Episode... and it's from the worst episode. :dry:

You consider that the worst episode? oh no "Wizzy World" where Jenny thinks that all the animatronics are forced into slavery was the worst. Even if I wasn't a Disney fan, the episode would still be terrible because Jenny completely misses the point of the Animatronics being programmed like that and literally didn't want to be released.

2 hours ago, Chad327 said:

I have no idea.

"He's not just a regular moron. He's the product of the greatest minds of a generation working together with the express purpose of building the dumbest moron who ever lived, and you just put him in charge of the entire facility."

No clue.

It's time to jump up in the air
Jump up, don't be scared
Jump up and your cares will soar away

7 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

You consider that the worst episode? oh no "Wizzy World" where Jenny thinks that all the animatronics are forced into slavery was the worst. Even if I wasn't a Disney fan, the episode would still be terrible because Jenny completely misses the point of the Animatronics being programmed like that and literally didn't want to be released.

I completely forgot about that episode... probably because it was so forgettable for me.

2 minutes ago, Chad327 said:

"But I'm not done yet!"

That could be anything. :lostit:

"I was shakin' at the knees! Could I come again please?"