Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

fan fiction Pinkie Cry

I Love Rarity

Cover:post-2121-0-66097200-1330284770.jpg

***************************************Prolouge***************************************

After reading that book, Cupcakes, Pinkie Pie was devastated. She had already cried for seven hours straight! She was so upset she wanted to leave Equestria, for good.

***********************************Chapter 1********************************************

"Goodbye Ponyville, goodbye Canterlot, goodbye Trottingham, goodbye Cloudsdale, goodbye Fillydephia," Pinkie muttered. She needed to find a new home.She could not believe Twilight enjoyed that book! She was very upset. :(

********************************************Chapter Two****************************************

She went to the Everfree Forest to see Zecora. "Zecora, somepony writes a book about me baking Dashie into cupcakes!" Pinkie explained. "Ah, Pinkie Pie, you see, that doesn't sound right to me," explained Zecora. Pinkie felt a little better.

***********************************************Chapter 3********************************************

"Pinkie Pie, all your friends know you would not do such a thing! For you don't know humans may cling," Zecora explained, finding it difficult to think of a rhyme for thing. "But every pony probably read that book now!" cried Pinkie. Her hair was slowly straightening. Someone had to make her happy fast!

Edited by I Love Rarity
  • Brohoof 1