Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What were popular Halloween costumes in your neighborhood this year?

Hi Hi Puffy YumiMiko

Well, I saw a LOT of Honey Boo Boos and Daft Punk costumes this year! Also I saw a Tardis, a human Angry Bird, A HUMAN DERPY, and because there's a lot of Finnish people in my 'hood (i'm one of them) there were a load of Smurfs. (I was one of them!)

What was popular in your neighborhood.

post-19124-0-18252400-1384668011_thumb.png

Edited by Yumiko of Lyoko

There's always a pretty good mix.  I did see a princess luna and derpy and i was rainbow dash at school, so that was cool.  they took pics with me when i was in my other costume and i made their day when i told them i was a pony earlier  XD

I was busy with school stuff that night, so I couldn't really pay attention. Around town that day (or possibly the year before, it's hard to keep these things straight), though, I saw a couple fairy princesses, a pirate, a Heavy-Medic combo, a "cereal" killer, Yuki Terumi, four Links with four swords, and I think a Rainbow Dash.

I myself was Dr. Pepper. Stethoscope and scrubs with chilies sewn into them. laugh.png   

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well, most of the stuff i saw at my dads even if there wasn't alot due to rain, were just like ninjas and super heroes, and princesses for the girls. So yeah pretty standard.

It was all much littler kinds really, so i guess those costumes aren't surprising.

Nobody my age was out, not alot of people my age exactly go out trick or treating though, i am 16 ;p, probably a little old.