Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are you looking foward to in mlp season 4?

derpflutterbrony

Please try not to post too mays spoilers for season 3 or 4 except the obvious and not anything past the season 4 comic con animatics. This is pretty much speculation. So what are your hopes for season 4 and beyond? What do you not want to see?

Btw if their is a spoiler make sure it is recognized as such and hidden so people who haven't see the important epicodes or new bronies won't have it ruined for them.

Edited by derpflutterbrony
  • Brohoof 2

I'm trying to avoid all spoilers but I am really nervecited about season 4! All the epicness from the trailer looks great. But to be honest, I just want to see more of Princess Twilight and her friends after the coronation. I also really can't wait to see more of the Princesses' history and more of Canterlot royalty, that would be interesting.

Edited by Lunar
  • Brohoof 1

Well I’ve read some of the episode descriptions and I’m looking forawed to that: I’m also curios to see if the opening credits part has been changed. And I’m of course nervacited to see all the ponies having some new adventures

• Brohoof 3

I can't wait to see the actual animations of the previews xD I mean I'm looking forward to the Twilight Alicorn progression... But I'm also looking forward to more rarity... More songs... The apple family episode with pinkie in it...

Edited by JellyBean
  • Brohoof 1

Pretty much everything. :P I'm especially looking forward to any Fluttershy and Rarity episodes (best ponies xD) and CMC episodes. I'm looking forward to seeing more Discord as well. Everything we've seen so far looks great, and I'm really curious as to how they'll treat Twilicorn. Out of everything I think I'm mostly excited to see episodes 5 and 9. I really want to see how they treat Scootaloo and her 'disability' and to find out why

Pinkie is traveling with the Apple family. That song implied that she was apart of the Apple Family

and I'm really curious about that. The synopsis for all the episodes we know about so far sound really interesting, and I know its too early to say this, but I honestly think season four will be the best one yet. :D

• Brohoof 1

I'm looking forward to anything that Hasbro will have to offer, I don't exactly mind if they don't impress me as much. I'm also looking forward to more songs, character development, and new episodes.

• Brohoof 2

Pinkie Pie is my favorite, so I'm looking forward to her musical episode. I'm also looking forward to the one with the "Apples to the Core" song. I like to think of my granny, my younger sisters and myself as parallel to the Apple family, so that episode should be a nice treat.

I'm convinced Pinkie is related to the Apple family through common ancestry. The writers will be so tempted to make an "Apple Pie" pun, it's practically inevitable.

Apple%2BPie%2B3.JPG

Numerous things are being brought back from season two and three respectively that have already made S4 a major player for best season, in my book. We'll have to see how exactly things turn out, but, knowing the themes and characters I adore are coming back, there's nothing but a happy ending coming, for me.

The Rarity episode that was confirmed biggrin.png

I'm gonna cry tears of pure happiness when it comes.

"I get knocked down, but I get up again, ain't nothin' gonna keep me down." - Chumbawumba, Tubthumping

Edited by ghostfacekiller39

What I am really hoping for, is that they will panda less to the bronys and make it more like s1/s2 and hopefully that they will do a more over arching theme over the series. 

I loved the S1 Gala arc. Hopefully we will see more of that <3

(and I have to admit, after the first 2 episodes it looks like I might get it!)