Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who thinks Vinyl scratch will come back?

CapnKrunk

I hope she comes back.Perhaps....add skrillex I guess?

Mod Note - This "Episode Discussions" subforum is only for talk of specific MLP Episodes. This topic just belongs in the main "Show Discussion" Forum, which is where I shall be throwing it now ;)

Since I'm here, might as well give my opinion ;)

I'd say the odds of seeing Vinyl again are pretty high, but I doubt she would return as being anything more than a background pony. Maybe a line here and there, or a few scene-stealing sentences ( Much like Derpy ;) ) but I wouldn't completely cover up the possibility of her having a greater role at some point. I've certainly seen stranger things happen before.

• Brohoof 2

Y'know now that I think of it.. having her make another appearance might be a great way to promote those new toys Hasbro has been telling us about. To the very least something like that Equestria Girls video

Edited by SrFrog

I think she will, even if its for a brief bit, because of the fanbase. As i'm sure she was originally intended to be just a one time only appearance, but, like Derpy, I think she will show up again now because of us.

I'd like to see her again myself. While I'm not too into the fanon background ponies, i'll admit that Vinyl is my favorite.

I'm sure they haven't missed all the fan love this character got as a result of just a few seconds of air time.

As with Derpy, they will probably drop her in now and then where it would make sense, and we'll probably see Octavia under the same circumstances.

But with all the hullabaloo over the iTunes "Re-Derp", they will probably be more cautious about it than before.

it would be cool if they would have used her in the show somewhere again. no clue if it would just be another scene of her at the turntables, or something much more, like giving her a canon personality and voice aka Derpy Hooves. only time will tell, i guess. i'd love for her to return, at any rate, being the VS fanboy i am.

I think she will, even if its for a brief bit, because of the fanbase. As i'm sure she was originally intended to be just a one time only appearance, but, like Derpy, I think she will show up again now because of us.

I'd like to see her again myself. While I'm not too into the fanon background ponies, i'll admit that Vinyl is my favorite.

OMG She can't come back! Why, that would be mocking people who wear glasses!

(Sarcasm, it's a bitch!)

I have terrible eyesight, and love the idea of ponies with glasses! The Mayor is great with her half lenses! I heard that some fans have decided that Scratch is actually a blind DJ. That would be really cool, but I doubt if Hasbro has the, uh, orbs for that!

• 4 years later...