Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What games do you like to play?

Wayzer

Definitely like FPS, especially the Battlefield series. Also pretty big on MMORPGs, like SWTOR. I'll throw in LoL too, I play that pretty often.

SWTOR is nice isn't it  B)  I love it too

I'm gonna be completely honest; I'm VERY biased to FPS's. I think there are way too many of them in the world nowadays, and I find it monotonous.

Though, of course, this is a thread about what games I LIKE to play, not ones I HATE. My favorite genre of video games are platformers. My favorite platformer games are easily the original Sonic the Hedgehog games on the SEGA Genesis. There's nothing like popping in Sonic 3 and Knuckles and experiencing the gaming tastes of the 90s.

• Brohoof 1

I love playing fighting games like Mortal Kombat and Marvel vs. CAPCOM, but my favorite game is pokemon because I love how the game has its secrets and legends that its like realistic  :wub:

Also I like it how I am in my own world with a mission and that's to catch them ALLLLL!!!

Well, I try and play any game that catches my eye. I tend to gravitate more towards RPGs like Pokémon and Monster Hunter for things I usually play though. The only thing I have for newer games atm is 3DS, so I've played a lot of stuff on that like the aforementioned 2, Fire Emblem, Kid Icarus, and quite a few more. For the most part I like to play a lot of single player stuff though.

• Brohoof 1

I don't have a specific genre I favor but some games I like to play are Minecraft, Portal, Left 4 Dead 2, Skyrim, LoZ (I only have Links Awakening right now but am getting more. :P), and have also recently been getting into Sim City and TF2.

• Brohoof 1