Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What games do you like to play?

Wayzer

So there might be already a topic like this but I'd still like to know,

Is anypony else gaming to and what game and/or genre do you like to play.

I really like strategy games such as: Starcraft II, the Total War series and right now I'm playing a bit of Planetary Annihilation. I like some of the fps games, but I don't really play them that much. Also I really like the metroid and the zelda series, I especially love the 3d games of those but I like the 2d ones as well. Right now I'm playing a bit of Fallout 3 and New Vegas.

I mostly play RPG's, Puzzle games, and Platformers. But lately I have been branching out and trying FPS's.

Some examples of games I love are Earthbound, Fez, the Mega Man games, and I have recently been enjoying RAGE.

• Brohoof 1

RPGs and Adventure games. Love those to death. Especially the Kingdom Hearts and Tales games. Oh man...

Yeah I was planning on playing those too, happy to know that you like them now I'll definitely try.

I play a lots of multilayer games. Recently been getting into more card games (I'm in the hearthstone beta).

Apart from that I play on my DS a bit, but sadly I rarely have much time at all to have games!

• Brohoof 1

I play a lots of multilayer games. Recently been getting into more card games (I'm in the hearthstone beta).

Apart from that I play on my DS a bit, but sadly I rarely have much time at all to have games!

And how's the beta or can't you talk about it smile.png .

I play some multiplayer too it's just so much more fun with actual people then with bots.

And how's the beta or can't you talk about it smile.png .

I play some multiplayer too it's just so much more fun with actual people then with bots.

It's really good, very fun game and the individual games only last for like 10 mins normally so you can have a fair few in not much time.

its also comming to ipad/android soon :D!

• Brohoof 1

Legend of Zelda is my favorite franchise of all time because every part of it. I play a lot of TF2 as well, and I have an entire steam library I'm going through.

Really! So which zelda game is your favorite??? 

Well I haven't played majoras mask or ocarina of time, but my favorite right now is Twilight Princess. Wind waker is my second.

Ha you should really play then they're fantastic altough Majoras Mask is kinda hard

I have a lot of games but not much time to play. Lately I am playing Grand Theft Auto 5. I is amazing. I also got the PS4 and played COD Ghosts and Battlefield 4. Battlefield is a better game but it crashed and corrupted my save. Supposedly there will be a patch soon. I ordered an Xbox 3 but I have been too busy to go get it.

Edited by BronyNumber42
  • Brohoof 1

I'm more of a Nintendo gamer. For specific genres, I like platformers.

Yeah I usually don't like platforms cause I get frustrated because of them, but I do like metroid for some strange reason.

• Brohoof 1

My favouite games are Skyrim, Just cause 2 and Halo, I also found the free game 'order of Twilight' vey fun (and not just because it contained ponies) but I thought that it was too short, took me about 45 mins to complete the story mode.

• Brohoof 1

Platformers, Adventure games, Action, RPG, FPS, fighting....

I think it would be easier for me to think of games I don't like to play lol

Edited by Rusty Shackleford
  • Brohoof 1

For some reason I get all over FPS games. Even though how much I know it's cliche stuff, I can't seem to back away.

TPS, and FPS is my only way to go. I get tired of MMORPGs or any RPGs under a hour.

Just finished Bioshock Infinite and I'm still jizzing my pants.

• Brohoof 1

My favouite games are Skyrim, Just cause 2 and Halo, I also found the free game 'order of Twilight' vey fun (and not just because it contained ponies) but I thought that it was too short, took me about 45 mins to complete the story mode.

Well never heard of that one before, I'll go play it right away if it only takes about 45 mins. Its free after alllaugh.png

One thing I hate about Battlefield is there is no off line multiplayer. I don't pay for online gaming. Why can't I play co op split screen or lan party? I hate how games are going on line. I like the old days when I could put in a cartridge and play without having to set up a profile.

One thing I hate about Battlefield is there is no off line multiplayer. I don't pay for online gaming. Why can't I play co op split screen or lan party? I hate how games are going on line. I like the old days when I could put in a cartridge and play without having to set up a profile.

I kinda agree with you on that. I used to have massive battlefield 2 lan parties but with battlefield 3 right now where all gaming in our own room. It's just not the same.

My favorite games are fighting games and RPGs. When it comes to fighting games I'm more a fan of the airdashers like Blazblue, Persona 4 Arena and Arcana Heart. For RPGs, I'll take JRPGs over WRPGs for the most part.