Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What is the hardest game you have played?

~Sugar Sprinkles~

I would say The legend of Spyro: Eternal night because yes, it was hard. The bosses, the enemies, and everything. -_- I had such a hard time playing it. I love the original Spyro better, but this one wasn't so bad. Well, my old friend borrowed it, never gave it back, and then later said she didn't remember borrowing it. The buck? Anyways, I would also say..Kingdom Hearts as well. Dear god...i had so much trouble on both games, got my ass kicked, etc. But all the hard games seem to be funner ^_^ more challenges!

The Impossible Game. Getting the timing tight for bouncing that fricken box is aggravating, Screw up, you're dead, gotta start over from the beginning.

If there is only one game to play in Hell, it's the Impossible Game.

Edited by DeltaTangent
  • Brohoof 3

SOMEONE HASN'T PLAYED GHOULS AND GHOSTS!

Seriously, that game was absolutely over the top difficult. But then again, alot of games back then were.

Now if you mean ANY game, legit and unlegit, this one has to take the crown.

It's a mod for Mario Bros., and with Celestia as my witness, it's ridiculous.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3C1BSbq5aB0

Edited by Kestrel
  • Brohoof 1

I would say The legend of Spyro: Eternal night because yes, it was hard. The bosses, the enemies, and everything. -_- I had such a hard time playing it. I love the original Spyro better, but this one wasn't so bad. Well, my old friend borrowed it, never gave it back, and then later said she didn't remember borrowing it. The buck? Anyways, I would also say..Kingdom Hearts as well. Dear god...i had so much trouble on both games, got my ass kicked, etc. But all the hard games seem to be funner ^_^ more challenges!

I have to agree with you with Kingdom Hearts, if you don't get the hang of it quickly you are down.

I had to reboot it several times because i skipped a lot of things (in KH1 and KH2, the other games i didn't skip so much).

Now i'm playing KH2FM in critical, it's tough, i was doing fine until i got here (i made an earfuck right at the end of the video, i warned you):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpjPnJZ-NIs

Like i said in the description of the video, incoming 20 hours of grinding.

Like an idiot i picked the Dream Sword and now i have to reach level 90.

Oh well.

Still, Kingdom Hearts games are not the hardest i played.

Medievil 2, it's still tough for me, i play it since i'm a kid and it still creeps me out and i always die in every level, at least once or twice.

Darkfall, EvE, America's Army and ARMA 2. They put all other games to shame in terms of difficulty. This is obviously only pertaining to regular difficulties and to the individual genres respectively.

Everypony is mentioning a video game, but I've got a "real" game that is pretty hard. Try playing 7 minutes in Heaven with an individual you find extremely attractive. Trust me, you will not stop when the seven minutes are up.

• Brohoof 1

Urgh....

It got to be Ninja Gaiden 1.

Its a game of pure chaos. I never passed the forth level.

I was young back then, that might be one of the reasons.

Other got to be Banjo Kazooie.

The game itself is pretty easy, but the last boss.

Oh god i had so many problems with her that i never got motivated to beat her.

I did beat her on the Xbox 360 tho.

Just a while ago.

Posted Image

This game right here, "I Wanna Be The Guy" Is downright the most frustrating game on the planet to me. I died so many times I lost so many hairs from raging. LOL

• Brohoof 3

Diablo 1. This game is so ridiculously hard that I had to walk away from it on EASY. You basically start out with a stick vs a skeleton army....yeah... But I well one day go back to that game and try to beat it, but damn, this game is hard.

Edited by Retro_Derpy
  • Brohoof 1

Contra series(sans Konami code of course, but 4 doesn't have it so good luck with that)

Monster Hunter Tri(at first, not as hard when you get the hang of it but sometimes it can still get pretty hard)*

Guitar Hero/Rock Band(I'll never be able to do expert guitar on harder songs...)

Pokemon battle facilities(one loss and you have to start over, harsh as hell)

Final Fantasy III DS(and IV, but only the endgame really)

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Boss Battles mode on intense

Donkey Kong Country Returns*

Rayman Origins*

Resident Evil(Gamecube)*

Sin & Punishment Star Successor(best bullet hell game ever though)*

Punch Out!! series

Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn*

*= games I've completed

There are probably more, but these are the hardest games I've played in recent memory. :huh:

*sigh... casuals... you guys dont know many hard games huh.

well I'll give you some examples.

anything kaizo in the title. like kaizo super mario.

or touhou

the danmaku aspect

and the numerous and ridiculusly hardcore doujins that goes into every decent genre of game.

portal: prelude and custom maps on portal 2

Trials Evo. Not all of it, but some of the levles realy test your patience. After a while I just stop trying and I make the guy launch off the bike, then try and make him get back up again by useing the directional buttons. I've never gotten him back up, but I've made my stomach hurt from laughing at how he looks.

Both MAG and Warhawk on the PS3. Players play as if they had too much Red Bull and have not slept for five days and play as if they just kill me and me alone and not other players. Plus, the ship is what pisses me off, and the players do that just to laugh at me because I wasn't inside of an anti-aircraft missile or a tank, so Warhawk is one of two games that's nearly impossible to earn trophies when you have a LOT of players gunning you down for ridiculous reasons. As for MAG, well let's face it, it's just impossible to earn it without having players just making you rage-quit due to the fact that they'll always kill you and you alone and not everyone else (I got killed many times that other players don't bother killing other players, just me). http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

Edited by Heavyshy

Gran Turismo5-I practised soo hard for all the challenges and when I was able to beat Vettel and the AMG challenges I was so happy I jumped through the appartement like Pinkie Pie.

Also Burnout 3 and F-ZeroGX are some tough games that can be really frustrating

Pokemon Colosseum is one the hardest Pokemon games I have ever played. I know that may not sound like much, but trust me when I say this game almost made me rip large chunks of hair out. Not only do you have a limited supply of usable Pokemon that you have to spent forever grinding just to make usable/purify, but the bosses actually use strategy. Special mention go to Ein and the final boss. The former uses an incredibly effective Rain Dance/Thunder team consisting of Pokemon usually 5-10 levels higher than even your strongest team member after a few hours of grinding, and the latter has nothing but uber-tier level Pokemon (one of them being the strongest Shadow Pokemon in the game that will take forever to catch alone).

Posted Image

This game right here, "I Wanna Be The Guy" Is downright the most frustrating game on the planet to me. I died so many times I lost so many hairs from raging. LOL

As someone who beat this game and lived to tell about it, I completely agree.

I'd also like to add this gem of a game.

I spent so long getting full completion on this game.

Hardest i played are Zelda 2: Adventure of Link, Japanese Super Mario Bros 2, I have beaten Mario 2 but not Zelda 2.

Has anypony ever played that Cat mario game? That game is seriously almost impossible, but it's really funny too!

you mean this? i have never played it but my friend has and says it is super frustrating.

Minecraft.

And yeah the game is so easy when your playing it normally. Try doing certain things in it. Try not dying once. Try playing certain God damn adventure maps! TRY PLAYING VINYL FANTASY II !!!

Sometimes that game can be the most frustrating thing ever, lol. But most of the time it aint.

Hmm...Hardest game ever?

MM2....Not just any version though,

It's hard enough already, turn it up to difficult, it's even tougher....Use the 'insanity' mod....

bosses have x4 health, you have half ammo on all weapons at max, no E-tanks, no health restores

Health stays at whatever it was when you finished the last boss. 1 life, once you die, you start from the beginning..

Also, I wanna be the guy...That game hates me! And I hate it! It's so damn hard an' frustratin' especially on the first few levels...which I've never past :(

-Joe-

Posted Image

This.

As a person who had been so fanatic about this game and it's difficulty, as far as to actually beat it on very hard (took my time lads, took my time). I can safely say this is one of the most difficult games ever.

Edited by Ouker