Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What was the hardest difficulty from a game you played?

Deae Rising Shine~

A long time ago I beat the game Killer Instinct for the super nintendo on the hardest setting. I lost count of how many times I continued but I was determine to beat the game with my favorite character Saberwulf so I could view his cut-scene. I was very close to giving up several times but I pushed through it and felt awesome afterwards. I managed to beat the hardest difficultly one more time on a different day with Cinder but I haven't been so lucky after that since.

Edited by Captain Doubloon

The hardest difficulty I've pumped a games challenge up to is "legendary" in halo 3

I beat it B)

The hardest CHALLENGE I've had was trying to get the vidmaster achievement on the last level, you know, the one with the ghosts and iron skull on legendary?

I DIDN'T win that one...

Come to think of it... Halo 2's legendary is harder than on 3...

Edited by @lpha

• 2 weeks later...

The game I just beat on the highest difficulty (Skylanders: Trap Team), is named Nightmare Mode. The game I am having the most difficulty on, is Dust: An Elysian Tail, and the highest difficulty on that is called Hardcore.

I beat Dust:AET on hardcore like 48 times. Now easy is hard for me ;-;

I'd say the hardest I've gone is the Ultimate Difficulty mod for Dishonored. (I modified it myself after installing the original mod) .. I slashed a door, an overseer all the way across the map tracked me down and killed me in one hit. #Rekt #NoMana #FragileCorvo

• 6 years later...
13 minutes ago, Aticus the Adequate said:

I attempted several times to play Halo 2 on Legendary difficulty. It, er... Ended in a legendary failure for me :scoots:

If you wanna get together sometime, I can help you conquer it :D

As for me definitely some of the higher end difficulty pro drumming songs on Rock Band. Child in Time, Conquer All, Operation Ground and Pound, and various others are some of the hardest I Gold Starred.

Pretty much any NPC on Nightmare in Quake 3 Arena, if you can solo this campaign on short notice, I won't believe you without video evidence, and even with it, I will take into consideration the multiple hours of your struggle that are being left out of the video.

Edited by KingCorvus
  • Brohoof 1

40 minutes ago, Starset Twinkle said:

If you wanna get together sometime, I can help you conquer it :D

As for me definitely some of the higher end difficulty pro drumming songs on Rock Band. Child in Time, Conquer All, Operation Ground and Pound, and various others are some of the hardest I Gold Starred.

I think this needs to be a plan, my dude! CO-OP LEGENDARY :D

Devil May Cry 3's Dante Must Die difficulty.

And even then, calling it truly hard is a bit questionable, as a lot of its challenge comes from comically bulky enemies that take days to kill if you don't handle it properly.

I tried Dark Souls....tried.

I play lots of Melee with the CPU turned all the way up, though. Normal and below can be a cakewalk with a game you've been playing for 20 years.

And I'll still never be as good as Hbox. 

Edited by lomk

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Four Boss Cells in Dead Cells. I could probably beat it if I paid more attention to synergies and used the health flask more often.