Ask Fluttershy

----------------------

How many fountains do you see? Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

.... 3?

Hello Fluttershy.

Oh... Hi.... Gilda..... *meep*

Feeling happy Fluttershy? Posted Image

Im happy to see you again Philomena!!! :D

Whats the one moment where you where so happy you could just kiss some one?

When I first dropped down from cloudsdale and met all my new animal friends, not to mention that I got my cutie mark then ^.^

Dashy insulted you? Posted Image

Well.... ok.... then?...... *Shrugs*

.... 3?

Oh... Hi.... Gilda..... *meep*

Im happy to see you again Philomena!!! :D

When I first dropped down from cloudsdale and met all my new animal friends, not to mention that I got my cutie mark then ^.^

Well.... ok.... then?...... *Shrugs*

Okay, so I know that Im probably the last griffin you would want to see, but I jad to get thi off my back. Us griffins have a strong sense of pride so its hard for us to say this but.... Im sorry for behaving as I did.

Hi Fluttershy, Iam Wildcard. You may have seen me before here in Ponyville

Anyways I just wanted to ask you if you have some medical supplies for Pegasi. Zecora seems to be on holiday and since you're a vet you may have them

Who is your favorite Avenger?

.....What?

Okay, so I know that Im probably the last griffin you would want to see, but I jad to get thi off my back. Us griffins have a strong sense of pride so its hard for us to say this but.... Im sorry for behaving as I did.

Oh.. well.... that's r-really nice off y-you to say g-g-gilda... I guess we are... friends?.... meep

Wut if one of your pets died .

Wut wuld you do

OH DEAR CELESTIA, I WOULD CRY AND CRY AND CRY.... AND CRY IF THAT EVER HAPPNED :(

Hi Fluttershy, Iam Wildcard. You may have seen me before here in Ponyville

Anyways I just wanted to ask you if you have some medical supplies for Pegasi. Zecora seems to be on holiday and since you're a vet you may have them

Hmmmm..... well I don't know, I think Twilight may have things for ponies, my supplies may work, but, I am not 100% sure :/

.....What?

Oh.. well.... that's r-really nice off y-you to say g-g-gilda... I guess we are... friends?.... meep

OH DEAR CELESTIA, I WOULD CRY AND CRY AND CRY.... AND CRY IF THAT EVER HAPPNED :(

Hmmmm..... well I don't know, I think Twilight may have things for ponies, my supplies may work, but, I am not 100% sure :/

If you will let me.

Well there can't go much wrong, so I'll try them. Better than going to the hospital where they keep you for much too long :P

You have well a whole lot of animals at your home, are they all yours? :)

If you will let me.

O.K... I will try....yay?

Well there can't go much wrong, so I'll try them. Better than going to the hospital where they keep you for much too long :P

You have well a whole lot of animals at your home, are they all yours? :)

Well.... be careful, like I said Twilight probably has what you are looking for,

also most of the animals are mine, but some are just ones I am taking care of for other ponies

Hi Fluttershy, um... I was just wondering, but... Have you seen a pony named Butterscotch before...?

Sounds familiar, but I cant put my hoof on it :/

Should I respond to your inquiry with my own inquiry?

...ok

Ummm.... like a friend date..... or a .... date... date.....:/

To be honest, this is getting allot weirder then it should be

Posted Image

A date date.

With me.

Please?

(edited)

A date date.

With me.

Please?

Oh.... I don't know.... I am not that kind of pony....buuut...errr.....ok I guess 1 date could not hurt

can you show me a picture of you sipping a juicebox please?

Posted Image

Abit of a question to both you Fluttershy and you person typing for her.

How far have you dove into the Dragon infested pitch black abyss internet? (Or) How far into the internet have you let Fluttershy in to?

Well, I spend most of my time outside, so internet does not really interest me all that much, also that... wierd... attorney pony let me borrow his account, mainly because I don't have time to set up one, also here in equestria we have keyboards designed for our hooves

Posted Image

Who are you calling weird?

*MEEP*

Hi there, Fluttershy! How'd it go with the tornado thing with Rainbow Dash and other pegasus ponies?

It went wonderfully, though I am still kinda shooken up from it

Edited by Marco23p