Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Brony... and a fan of Ben 10? Am I the only one xD?

Techite Sparkle

I really like the original show still. And considering its target audience is for young boys. Lol... why do I still like it? Watch some of the eps almost every weekend. And I still find it cool thay Tara Strong voices ben xD. Is there any other bronies out there that like the first generation of ben 10 preferably or any of the new ones? [didn't like omniverse that much :/]

Thoughts opinions?

• Brohoof 1

I'm a fan of the Ben 10 show when it first began, but as for the other versions of the show that came out years after started to ruin my thrill of the show almost. So, I guess Tara Strong did a great job with the Ben 10 show as Ben 10.

• Brohoof 1

Yeah... Ultimate alien was semi painstaking.... just omniverse was just the plain bottom line...

Edit: And where did connections from some previous episodes go with the ben 10 series? Really missed that.

Edited by Techite Sparkle

Hey @Techite Sparkle, just letting you know that I moved your thread here from Sugarcube Corner to Media Discussion, which is for topics concerning TV series like this. Please try and post these sorts of threads in the correct place next time, and thanks for your understanding. :)

Edited by SBB64
  • Brohoof 1

Tara strong voices ben? I didn't know that. ;p.

I've honestly not watched much of it, it seems like a cool show, i just never got into it really. 

But i'm sure your not the only one ;p.

I used to watch Ben 10, but I stopped sometime around Ultimate Alien after they started making Ben act more like his immature ten year old self, essentially throwing out any maturity or character development he may have gained over the last two seasons for no good reason. Alien Force was okay though...

• Brohoof 1

I actually never watched any iteration of the "Ben 10" series but I know it's quite popular. ;)

I don't think it's uncommon for people to like Ben 10 and MLP tbh.

You probably still watch it because you find it to still be an entertaining and enjoyable show. lol

That's what happens when I go back and watch tv shows that I found good in the past it sort of sticks around for the future sometimes because it brings back good memories and such.^^

I had no idea that Tara did Ben's voice! That's awesome! She really gets around with her voice acting gigs I gotta say. Good for her. :)

• Brohoof 1

who don't like to see Twilight Sparkle transforming into aliens? yeah, I watched most of the original series, most of Alien Force (my favorite), some of Ultimate Alien but I'm not convinced of Omniverse

I remember when this show came out. Even at 7 I thought the idea was pretty creative. I liked the first show but lost interest when Alien Force came out. Yeah this and Teen Titans were probably one of the few action cartoons I cared about as a kid. I preferred comedy.