Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

View Count.

ghostfacekiller39

Well, I put up a blog last night that got 22 comments.

But, somehow, it got 0 views.

Today, put a blog, got a brohoof.

0 views.

Everytime I go to look at my profile, it'll show the last 5 visitors. I've gotten at least 7 or 8 new visitors since last night that are being shown.

But my profile view count won't go up.

I dunno, I just think this is kinda weird and wanted to ask about it, because my views on my blogs and profile aren't going up, but there's proof that they're being viewed.

• Brohoof 1

From my experience, view counts can take a bit to update themselves, but I don't know why it would be taking this long to do so. MLP Forums was recently updated - it's possible that may be affecting this, but I don't know for sure. I'll inform Lavo of this issue.

• Brohoof 1

From my experience, view counts can take a bit to update themselves, but I don't know why it would be taking this long to do so. MLP Forums was recently updated - it's possible that may be affecting this, but I don't know for sure. I'll inform Lavo of this issue.

K. Thank you for your help.

I was just wondering why it's taking so long. It doesn't update everytime you get a view, I know, but it's been since last night since I've gotten any views being shown, but there's no plausible way I haven't gotten a view.

Again, thank you so much for your help.

• Brohoof 2

I have I think had this issue once or twice before, not always though.

It's been a while since it has happened though, haven't paid a ton of attention lately either.

Probably just that the view count doesn't update real time or something maybe. Idk.

• Brohoof 2

At the same time the view counter broke, the 'future dated' publishing of blog entries also broke as they stick in 'future entry' state and never publish. They're probably connected in bizarre way given they went haywire at the exact same time. I've got a support ticket in for the future-dated blog entries, so hopefully they'll find both issues.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Seems as if this has been sorted out, so im gonna lock the topic up now. 
Have a great day :D