Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Dangerous trend, Knockout Game

MLP Moth

This trend involves two or more young teens, specifically male, going around and attempting to knockout someone with one punch. These punches are delivered from the rear and sides. The victims of this idiotic trend are innocent bystanders.

This trend caused the death of a man in a state I'm not sure of. He was pushed of his bike and kicked repeatedly in the head leading to his death.

This trend is not a game, it is dangerous. If you did not know of this until now I suggest you go on YouTube and look it up.

Since we are bronies we may be a potential target. If you wear any MLP merchandise and you are by yourself, look over your shoulder. But usually these attacks have no purpose.

The excuse used by some attackers are: they were bored, they think it's funny, and some other complete crap.

I do not want this to happen anymore. It sickens the he'll out of me that kids are so stupid to think putting someones life in danger is funny.

If you are alone look over your shoulder, watch your back. Avoid roudy groups of teenagers( I am not being racist. Most of the incidents involve African-American teens. Some incidences occured in the states(USA) surrounding the Great Lakes) if you spot some walking behind you try and evade them by walking away to more populated areas. These kids are cowards so they most likely won't attack if you are facing them. If running isn't an option do not be afraid to fight back. You have the right to defend yourself no matter what.

If you believe your life is in danger, defend it.

This trend is sickening indeed! 

Why would you even want to knockout someone who hasn't done anything to you? 

I can imagine the entire idea of it, and it just looks so forking stupid. 

Like, say, there's this guy who just bought his groceries, then a teen goes up and knocks him out. 

I can imagine this happening in many different scenarios, and it's just so confusing to think about how the thought processes of these people work! 

I just...what do they even... 

This has to stahp. 

I really want, as bad as this is, them to try this on someone. And when they go to knock him out, the person just looks at them, and then whoops their flank so hard.

I'd laugh.

But seriously--if you are going to fight someone, don't be cheap and go for a knockout like that--but if you ever encounter this a swift punch right to their stomach (or ribs) would hurt them more than what hit you. (Otherwise even using two fingers you can make them feel pain; quickly prod your stomach (near your ribs) with two fingers, now try a bit harder--see how you feel pain like that yeah--imagine a punch XD; )

Good luck and stay safe guys.

PS: I heard about this on tumblr (I'd highly suggest none of you go on tumblr --really)

I'm going to rep Rarity, disgusting, violent trends and all.

I may be a Brony, but I will fuckin' defend myself.

And if someone tried this with me, I'll prove why I'm now ~Sadistic ghostfk39~ instead of old ghostfacekiller39.

Disgusting. Luckily, Twerking hardly caught on in my small town, and no one hardly knows what planking is.

So I'm not too worried :D

They are just stupid scumbags that give more ammo to whiny misanthropes.

I hope they do it to the wrong person and get themselves beaten up badly. 

Edited by Rush

So, is this the new thing? Really? Are teenagers really that pathetic that beating up innocents is good fun to them? I really hope they pick on the wrong guy and end up six feet under. The world has no place for such filth.

• Brohoof 1

So, is this the new thing? Really? Are teenagers really that pathetic that beating up innocents is good fun to them? I really hope they pick on the wrong guy and end up six feet under. The world has no place for such filth.

Some kid almost did end up six feet under. He tried to get a guy waiting at a bus stop to pick up his daughter. He stuck a taser at his side in an attempt to knock him out but the victim had a legal weapon on him, a gun. He shot the kid twice but it did not kill him. The assailant got one year in prison and two bullet holes in him.

What really pisses me off is the action taken towards these punks. According to law it is not a felony depending on the serverity of the attack. Really? Are you that dumb enough to let this slide?

Edited by MLP Moth
  • Brohoof 2

A trend that has a bunch of punks just knocking out random people for no reason, I say that we should defend ourselves against any attackers that are a part of this heinous and idiotic trend. It's so sad.

Finally somepony is getting attention to this dangerous topic. I've heard it about a week ago and I was quite shocked after reading this:

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2013/11/16/potentially-fatal-knockout-game-targeting-strangers-may-be-spreading-to-d-c/

I don't understand why people would do something like that and if people were to know more about this, they would probably not attempt doing something like that if they were aware of the possible consequences...

I know some of you might be against the right to bears arms but it really comes to play in this type of situation. I know I would want to defend myself and others.

These shootings that have been happening lately are what have been tarnishing the 2nd amendment and giving the president more reason to take the right away.

• Brohoof 1

I'd sadly have to say that, while this is a terrible trend, it really isn't the worst trend out there.  Teens ganging up on the homeless, beating and video-taping them, to me anyways, is far worse.  It sickens me that people are getting their kicks by beating or sucker punching innocent people like this. 

SPREAD THE WORD!

Tell your family and friends in person that this kind of stuff is happening. Do not post it online or on Facebook or twitter because it can influence more idiots to do this. I posted this on here because I know that bronies are more mature and smarter than to knock someone out for pleasure.

Make sure you tell the right people, not just some person you've just met. Don't even try and tell kids at school, if you are in it, because I know for a fact that kids these days will do anything to get popular.

• Brohoof 1

This is seriously the dumbest thing ever...  I of course heard about it before this topic and was pissed people actually would do something so stupid.  It's bad enough if people went around doing this, but the fact that it's actually become a trend is even more stupid.  Seriously, these people need to be arrested.

• Brohoof 1