Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open A Darker Fate: Beyond these Walls Chapter Two.

The Elusive Cinder

Midnight Scribbler--Clockwork Green

@@Windbreaker,

@@Icy Void,

@@SilverHeart,

@@Geek0zoid,

@@Tricksters Pride,

@,

@,

@,

Scribbler listened to what Midnight had proposed. He wasn't entirely certain if this pony could be trusted, though he definitely seemed more trustworthy than the rest of his party. He replied simply with "Let us take some time to consider our options.." Aegis suggested travelling together, which Orion shot down. "As much as I would love for everypony to just drop their differences and work for a common goal, it is not that simple unfortunately. I believe it would be best if our parties did not merge.. for certain obvious reasons." He shot a quick glance toward Kingfisher, then turned to Mirror as he began to hear voices. He could sense magic coming from her, and eventually the voices ceased in his head. The silence was nearly deafening until she spoke. Scribbler replied softly "If you are certain we can trust Midnight.. Then.. Lets give him the blade. If worse comes to worse, I destroy the weapon and it will be no more threat. But if this works, then we might finally see an end to this." He said to Mirror, nodding to Orion next. "It is good to have you back amongst us, my friend.. I must agree.. If we can avoid violence, that would be best. As long as we remain intact as a solid group, nopony can break us." He looked back momentarily at the other group. "Alright.. we give the blade to Midnight, but we have the others leave before him.. I don't want to risk our party any more than we already have.. And I particularly don't like that strange creature.. Whatever she is, she seems powerful.. I sense a high amount of magic coming from her.. and that Green pony as well, I think he's hiding something."

Clockwork glared holes into the back of Eclipse's head as he shoved past to throw his word in. "I truly despise that unicorn rat." If he could kill with intention alone, Eclipse would have keeled over on the spot. Suddenly the sounds of voices began to drown out everything, and as it grew, even his own thoughts became difficult to decipher over the rabble. He was flustered, stepping forward and looking around for the source of the sound. Then just as suddenly, the sound began to subside as Shadow began to consume the magical aura about them. "Ah.. of course.. An illusionist.. Clever mare." He said, narrowing his eyes with a smirk directed at Mirror. His expression was of a sense of knowing, that she was now a point of interest to him. Illusions were something he loved, and this spell was giving him ideas. As Eclipse blurted out their party having killed the Litany, Clockwork stepped up to his side, and plainly spoke. "I don't think they're listening.. They're busy consulting their own group at the moment.. Besides.. is it really so wise to reveal such information about what we have done to certain.. er.. deities? Perhaps Orion's accusations of our group being murderous are not so far from the truth." his words were like poison, but the truth stood. Their group was responsible for the death of a guardian which likely kept the worlds in check.

Edited by Midnight Scribbler
  • Brohoof 1

Aegis Dare

Aegis’ panic gave way to annoyance and he shrugged, nudging Kingfisher and Pavisa. “If that’s your call, then I guess I can’t change your mind. C’mon, Fisher and Pavi. Let’s get you two patched up.” Aegis said, though he spared the other group a disappointed glance as he tried to lead Kingfisher and Pavisa over to Clockwork where he could give them medical aid.

@@Midnight Scribbler,

White Eclipse

"Clockwork, do you seriously think it's the best time to contemplate such past events, and such accusations? We're going to lose EVERYTHING we've known, Clockwork. At least we get what's really at stake here." Eclipse said, getting more annoyed. He was trying to solve things, but these ponies just kept causing more and more trouble. It was slowing him down.

"We don't have time for this pointless scuffle that's powered by pure accusations and assumption. We need to work out something that's better for everyone."

@@Windbreaker@@Midnight Scribbler,

Blasted Nova

"Aegis, what's wrong?" Blast walked up to Aegis as he was patching up the mares, giving them a mean glance. "Why is everypony at each other's throats? This is not the time for it!" Blast then looked over to Clockwork and Eclipse, who were at each other's throats yet again. Blast had it at this point. He had it with all the fighting, pointless arguments and assumptions, and the team being at each other's throats. Everythign was falling apart.

Then... he snapped.

"ENOUGH!" Blast pushed Eclipse and Clockwork away from each other, giving both of them mad looks. "I am sick and tired of both of you going at each other's throats! Do either of you know how good it would be for everyone if we all just worked together?? We stand a better chance against this threat if we all work together!"

Edited by Geek0zoid

Clockwork Green

@@Geek0zoid,

@@Tricksters Pride,

@@Windbreaker,

@,

@@Icy Void,

@,

Clockwork facehoofed at Eclipse. "Accusations are precisely what I am intending to avoid, by withholding certain details." He was about to turn away and move towards their reclaimed members when Blast shoved past. "What is it with these ponies? Am I not visible enough?" He thought angrily, then stared coldly at Blast. "I'm afraid the only ones yelling here are you and your incompetent friend. I am tired of this. You may bury yourselves how you see fit, but I am done trying to reason with this ignorant unicorn" With that, he shot a glare to Eclipse, sweeping it to Blast, then moved over towards Kingfisher and Pavisa. Clockwork was now boiling over, something was ready to snap, and even he was unsure of what it would be.. but he knew from experience, it wouldn't be pretty when it did.

• Brohoof 1

@@Midnight Scribbler

@Tricksters Pride,

@Windbreaker,

@Lhee,

@Icy Void,

@Cinderscribe,

Blasted Nova

Blast sighed and walked over to Clockwork. He decided that he'd have to be a man and admit the wrongdoings of the others. It was the only way...

"Look, Clockwork... whatever it is we've done... we're sorry." Blast said sincerely to Clockwork. "It's just, so much is at stake here, more than you can imagine. Do you remember those stalkers we saw a bit ago? Those weren't even the extent of the other world. If we're going to stop this, I feel that we need to somehow put aside everything and act more like a team. Because, let's face it; we have no leader, and I don't think anyone here is fit enough to take on the role."

Edited by Geek0zoid

Clockwork Green

@@Geek0zoid,

@@Tricksters Pride,

@@Windbreaker,

@,

@@Icy Void,

@,

Clockwork glanced over his shoulder at Blast. "I am not here to debate what our course of action should be.. I know what we should be doing, and it is not you, Blast, who is the problem.. It is that damn, foolhardy unicorn." He hissed, glaring behind him at Eclipse. "What would make you say we have no leader? We have Kingfisher back, do we not? Is she not your leader?" Clockwork was still seething with anger, but it would be difficult to tell behind his stoney expression. Behind his orange eyes, menacing and cruel thoughts had begun to brew.

@@Midnight Scribbler,

Blasted Nova

"I don't know, Clockwork. Do we really have her back?" Blast asked the inventor. "Who knows how fast we'll fall apart at this rate? Soon enough, we'll ALL want to kill each other, which is something I SERIOUSLY think doesn't need to happen." He then put his hoof on Clockwork's shoulder. "I know you and Eclipse don't really like each other, but believe me; he doesn't want to hate you. He's just confused and concerned for the safety of everypony. He understands that he was one of the reasons we're being torn apart, and he wants to make up for it. He just doesn't exactly know how."

"Deep inside, I bet he wants to call a truce more than anything."

Clockwork Green

@@Geek0zoid,

@@Tricksters Pride,

@@Windbreaker,

@,

@@Icy Void,

@,

Clockwork could feel his blood pressure rising, it was as if his head was swimming, fueled by pure hatred and anger. Blast's hoof on his shoulder causing it to spike. He began to dwell on dark thoughts, his mind practically bathing in poisonous intent. "He may not.. But I would gladly slit his wretched throat." Clockwork turned his head once again to Blast, this time his expression was frightfully dark. "Then let him speak for himself.. And while he speaks, I shall act." Clockwork turned away from the group, and began making his way to the door at a brisk pace.

@@Midnight Scribbler,

White Eclipse

Eclipse overheard Blast and Clockwork's pep talk. Eclipse had to admit; Blast was right. He didn't really want to hate Clockwork. The only way that Clockwork would change his mind is if he put aside everything and called a truce. He had to do it, for Equestria, for Amethyst's world, and for the promise he made to Starshine.

"Clockwork, wait." Eclipse said, running up to him and stopping behind him. It was easily noticeable that the unicorn swallowed his pride like a bad-tasting cold medicine. He slowly held out his hoof and looked to Clockwork.

"Look, I know we don't like each other, but the truth is... we need to work together now more than ever. So, even if you think it's only temporary... truce?"

As they made it into the room to see clockwork, shadow, and several other ponies from the cave, as well as kingfisher and pavisa, he sighed. "Well, that was easier then I thought. At least they're okay..." He said, before spotting amethyst in the back with an annoyed and angry expression on her face. 'Is it just me, or is she getting more and more ponylike...' He thought, before walking up to her. "You okay? You don't look very happy. Try and cheer up a bit, we got the other members of our group back now. So we can continue our mission to save existence as we know it." He said, trying to cheer the eathral up.

Kingfisher.

Kingfisher was relieved that they weren't going to be spending any more time with the crazies than necessary - Orion might be mad, but it was his two hypocritical advisors that she - the Witch and the Warlock - that she despised the most. Their pet insect didn't strike her as particularly threatening without the rest of its swarm and the new addition seemed content to simply watch events unfold. Sure she might have wanted to slam a hoof into his smug face but... not necessarily in the same way as she did the others. She turned to follow the writer and caught sight of something out of the corner of her eye.

Once more, the door had closed. She had lost focus of it when Aegis had suggested the others join them.

"Yeah, this place is giving me the creeps." 

Orion still had the book - or at least the pompous one the followed him did, but the door had set her on edge and she really didnt want to be trapped on this side of it if something happened.

---------------

Orion Starsinger.

Orion watched the ponies suspiciously - still fully expecting one of them to attack him or Willow. On Scribblers mention of a strange creature, he did a double take and noticed the mare for the first time.

'Another one? How many of them are there?'

He shook his head slightly to banish the thoughts: they were leaving - everything had gone right for once.

"We need to return to civilization so that we can study what we've found... there's nothing else of use to us here. Hopefully, whatever has happened here has affected that traitor as well... though I hate to think of what trouble he might have caused in our absence."

The Crystal Kingdom... It was a good point of reference. They could find Kazemde, rest and recover while they pinpointed the location of the backstabbing 'knight'. No doubt that with their superior organization and grasp of magic, their group would make much better time than these hateful ponies.

---------------

Amethyst Void.

Amethyst threw a sideways look at the one then seemed to keep following her. He meant well, she supposed. At the very least she couldn't imagine him having the mental capacity to try and betray her - whatever his intentions were, he was certainly the least hostile.

"Well aside from  being dragged into your 'friends' little squabbles, I don't much like the way that they're looking at me. And theres that weird feeling I've been getting since the bottom of those stairs..."

At the mention of others staring at her he turned and glared at the one that must have been Orion, and it seemed he glared right back at him and the group in general. "Don't mid those guys, we're leaving anyways. And weird how? Do you feel sick, or is it like the feeling of more of those things approaching?" He asked curiously

@@Scribblegroove@, Terra sensed a bit of doubt... and a reluctance to answer the question he was posed. As he and Fenix prepared something to eat back in his home he thought of what to ask next. 

"Do you know why this is all happening? I mean... what exactly happened that beings from Arcana were allowed to make their way here? And besides those acting upon instinct... is there a reasoning for the rest coming here? I would like to know... because someone with a less open mind would likely consider this an invasion... if it is such a thing then we're in a world of trouble."

Aegis Dare

@

The thing about Aegis being a writer meant that he picked up a lot of wisdom in his travels. He rarely ever practiced his more serious side -well, until recently, anyway- but his head was usually full of fanciful flights of imagination so the shouting didn't even bother him. But he had a more intense look in his eye.

“You get to say ‘I told you so’. Aegis whispered to Kingfisher. What had surprised him today was that he’d found a situation where his words made no difference. First the Stalkers, and now this team that stubbornly refused to see any kind of reason or sense. It made perfect sense to travel together. “It’s just safety in numbers. We wouldn't get anywhere by backstabbing each other…” He said, thinking out loud as he usually did when his mind was full of stress.

Edited by Windbreaker

Clockwork Green--Midnight Scribbler

@@Geek0zoid,

@@Windbreaker,

@,

@,

@,

@@SilverHeart,

@,

@@Icy Void,

Clockwork stopped at the door, pulling it open, and just before moving through, glanced over his shoulder, seeing Eclipse following him. His eyes narrowed, turning his face into a venomous grimace as the unicorn spoke. He thought for a moment before allowing his expression to go back to it's normal, stony and cold look. At the mention of a truce, a smirk crept up one side of his mouth. "Sure kid.. Truce.." He shook hooves with Eclipse, staring, unblinking into the unicorn's eyes. Clockwork then turned away once more, stepping out through the doorway, and proceeded into the hall outside. "If the others will not act, then I must lead by example, I suppose.. But I am no leader." He thought, smirking darkly to himself as he trotted away.

Scribbler glanced over his shoulder to the one Orion was looking at, then back to him. "As far as I can see, there is only one like her.. but, that green stallion that just left is also emanating a high amount of magic.. I do not understand why, he is no unicorn, nor does he appear to be abnormal like that strange mare.. It is confusing to me.. Be wary. I sense there is more at work here than one can see at the moment." He waited as Orion suggested a course of action, and nodded. "I agree, we need to gather our knowledge and recover our strength. Here is not the place for that. Where do you propose we go then?" He glanced about, making sure nopony was doing anything out of the ordinary, then realizing Zintiik was still bleeding. "Oh, do forgive me, I should have done this already.." Scribbler fired his healing spell, and cast it over the bug, sustaining it until the cracks and damage in his carapace fused shut.

Shadow

@@Midnight Scribbler

As Clockwork exited the room Shadow pulled one last surge of magic from the illusionist, draining a significant amount of her magic reserves in order to power the spell he had been carefully preparing and as Clockwork started to walk down the hall Shadow rose up and drifted lazily alongside the inventor. "Well that was both entertaining and profitable... Do you have any particular place in mind to retreat to Clockwork, cause we should really leave and the illusionist was kind enough to provide me with enough power to break through the wards."

Zintiik

Zintiik blinks as Scribbler's healing spell takes affect, glancing down at his body as his exoskeleton became whole again.  Well, as whole as it could be.  Hovering just off the floor, Zintiik turns towards Scribbler and gives the unicorn a small grin.  "Hey, thanks Goggles."  He chose not to mention the fact that he'd essentially drained the reserves of energy he'd stockpiled back in Canterlot to keep going this far - he didn't want the others worrying about him.  He was also glad that none of them had seemed to catch his slip about the other group kicking him back at the Falls...  He'd almost forgotten he was supposed to have amnesia about that particular chunk of time.

Turning his gaze to Mirror, than Orion, and finally to Willow, Zintiik tilts his head slightly before landing back on the ground.  "Sooo, can we get out of here then?  I know I'm paranoid, but I still have a bad feeling about this place."

Pavisa

When Mirror had cast a spell over the room Pavisa's horn started to act up again in response to the magic being cast on her, causing the ex-guard to bow her head and hold a hoof it again.  "Aww buck me, knock it off already!  My idiot brothers never had this problem with their magic!"  As her horn gave off a few more bolts of magic Pavisa shakes her head and grits her teeth, forcing herself to stand upright again.  She was essentially trying to stop the unwanted flow of magic out of sheer stubbornness now, but it seemed to be working somewhat.  Her headache didn't lessen any, but at least she wasn't accidentally frying anything.  

She slowly turns towards Kingfisher and Aegis, trying to grin though she was forcing it a little.  "So, we're not traveling together?  That's fine by me, can we get out of this room yet?  The lightning rod on my forehead doesn't like it in here apparantly."

• Brohoof 2

Byter could smell the food that was being prepared. He sniffed in the air hoping to recognize something, but whatever he was preparing wasn't fresh. He could no longer smell it's fear. Living animals and ones that had just been killed had a very specific smell, but after being 'prepared' they lost that smell, at least for him. He preferred to eat with the blood still surging through his veins, his heart still pounding in his chest. Sadly, such ferocities would not be appreciated by his current environment.

Lionmane asked him a question. A question that got him to question himself. What had caused the wall to fail? Before trailing off in his own mind he answered the question, afraid that he would lose track of what he had been asked and seem like a fool.

"I am afraid I do not know a lot more than you. What it comes down to, is that these creatures used to be unable to enter this world, but now they can. And if they had once been locked out, they can be locked out again." He explained with a sigh. He thought about the 'why' in all of this. Why did the creatures of Arcana come here? He remembered them as being mindless, so why would they seemingly 'invade' this world?

"There used to be something that separated Arcana from this world. Call it a wall if you want, but it is a lot more complex to explain in a few words. It's an ethereal realm. A world where things work differently. It has been a long time since I have been there." He continued. He was speaking absentmindedly. He was trailing off into his memory, into memories of a place where things used to be simple. Hunt. Kill. Feed and survive… The same thought that always popped up in his mind when thinking of Arcana came up again. "Why were we there… We never belonged there."

"If my memory is correct, and I like to believe it is, there are not many 'sentient' creatures in Arcana. However, since they are coming to this world in massive numbers, we can either assume they are doing out of desperation for survival, which means they lost their ability to survive in Arcana and suggests some kind of disaster happening there, or some being of sentience has schemed this and forced the creatures of Arcana to go here. I do not know which to assume… They are both unlikely." He thought out loud. He shook his head. When he trailed off in his memories and actually focused his intellectual capabilities raised, but they also caused him to feel a little otherworldly and alienated from himself. Even though he preferred rational thought above instincts, simplicity was still something that was more familiar to him than carefully reasoning and deducing a logical answer. He'd rather just kill something and get it over with. It made things far easier.

"Anyway, I'd like to have some food now. Thinking makes me hungry…" He said, and his stomach growled again. He distracted himself by trying to claw out a little bit of leftovers between his teeth.

Edited by Scribblegroove

@,@@Windbreaker@

Blasted Nova

While Eclipse was finally coming to some kind of truce with Clockwork, Blast walked over to Aegis, who was still assisting with Pavisa and Kingfisher.

"I'm glad you guys are okay now. I thought they would've done something to you. Er- not like you couldn't handle yourself or anything, but... oh my, I've think I've made things awkward." Blast proceeded to chuckle to himself, trying to keep his spirits up.

@,@,

White Eclipse

After coming to a truce with Clockwork, Eclipse ran back over to Amethyst and Ronin, who were still speaking with each other. Confused romantic babble, he presumed.

"Ammy, Ronin... thanks for the help. I probably wouldn't have made it out of there without your assistance." Eclipse was able to muster a small grin. Maybe he could have a strong team yet.

Edited by Geek0zoid
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Emerald Gaze.

@,

@,

@@Scribblegroove,

Emerald nodded at her companion and turned back to the pair of less-than-professional guards with a blank expression.

"Take us to them - we need to see this."

The guards were in the process if nodding when a third voice interjected: feminine and with obvious care to sound as mysterious as possible.

"You won't find them like that. The Captain ordered it free - aparrently he wanted to take it out for some food..."

"He... he what?" She shook her head - trying to regain her composure. "Can somepony take us to him? Quickly?"

Emerald liked the mages: sure they were overly dramatic and sometimes a little self serving - but that usually meant that they would tell things exactly how they saw them... unless asked about their experiments of course. Plus, the robes had a certain kind of allure to her - the mare reminded herself to 'procure' some when possible: they could be quite useful.

"Thank you. You two: where are Lionmanes quarters."

The pair of guards didn't seem to appreciate being ordered around by someone outside their chain of command - but after glancing back and forth between Stahl and Emerald for a moment shrugged halfheartedly and motioned for them to follow.

---------------

Kingfisher.

@@Windbreaker,

"Normally I would... It it wasn't them I'd have preferred you're way... but I don't think that they're capable of trust."

She shrugged heavily: it had seemed so promising for a moment - before they showed their true colours.

Eager to get away from the infernal screeching, and reasoning that they had a choice of leaving either through the tunnels or through the hole in the ceiling: and with the stress they had been under recently she had her doubts that all of them would be able (or willing) to climb out directly into the tundra.

@,

"Come on - Clockwork's got the right idea: lets go. We'll find a way around and get out of here. You okay Pav?"

---------------

Amethyst Void.

@,

"Do I look like I can get sick?" Snapped the outsider. "I'm not flesh and fur like you! No, it's... something's here: something I... don't quite remember. It's getting so hard to remember anything past the last couple of hundred years for some reason."

She glanced peer towards the aura that gave away her 'companion' - at least to higher creatures. Could he feel it too? He was technically more power than she was - could he place the feeling any better? She turned back to Ronin.

"I don't think its going to be good. I'd get your head down until the slaughter stops, then finishing off the survivor with a quick detonation - that's my plan anyway."

---------------

???

@@Midnight Scribbler,

@@Tricksters Pride,

"A fine evening to you, my friends!"

Standing quite casually on the other side of the opening was a cream coloured colt - hardly more than an adult with a spindly frame that looked like it might give way to a heavy breeze. It bore none of the telltale signed of an outsider: his eyes looked a normal green and its shape - while quite fragile - was lacking any of the telltale distortions that an Ethereal would show. He beamed into the room with glee - a half smirk on his face.

He simply appeared to be a normal pegasus pony - a normal, very bright and obvious pegasus pony that had somehow avoided their attention on the way up the cramped staircase. Or followed them possibly - though the thought of something this pathetic surviving the Stalkers was laughable.

His demeanour was confident given the company he was looking upon: maybe it was some kind of childlike idealism or some misplaced bravery... regardless, this colt didn't seem to even realise that he was loitering on the boundary of a potential battleground. His body language gave off a calm and reserved, but relaxed feeling as he wandered forward - examining the ponies with a keen eye. A tiny drake followed quietly through the air behind him - haggard and dejected looking, it's cold blue glow practically non-existent as if failed to even acknowledge the ponies in the room.

Why, this is a lively gathering! And you didn't invite me? Why would you not invite old Rhalkeem? Embarrassed? Afraid? Enthralled? No matter! Please, it would be rude to leave now, don't you think?" Cheerful voice, cheerful tone and no... no 'weirdness' to speak of. To all intents and purposes, he was completely out of place in this grim location. Staring at Clockwork - whom happened to be heading the group - the colts expression settled somewhere between a genuine smile and a sneer as he flicked a hoof casually towards the open door. "I think that we have some things to clear up before we all depart: please, let us sit together. Back inside, if you please."

His eyes snapped to a very specific location beside the pony.

"Come along, both of you! I don't have all day to waste now, do I?"

Edited by Cinderscribe
  • Brohoof 1

Shadow

@

Upon the other beings sudden appearance and demands Shadow froze for a moment, seething with anger at the ponies that felt the need to argue pointlessly for so long and give the other time to form (Form before he could bolt at least...), and eventually paused his spell and reformed into a clearly unhappy Ethereal (Lacking his tail as a sign of humility.) who promptly dropped slightly behind Clockwork and asked in an annoyed tone. "What do you want Rhal..."     'Amethyst..... Didn't you at least sense the dam bastard forming!?! If i hadn't had to form a teleport for both of us we would have been elsewhere... Elsewhere as in NOT FREAKING DOOMED!!!'

Mirror gasped and nearly collapsed as a large amount of magic was ripped from her body. Her illusion had been shattered. The silence was deafening...even if she was the only one in the room that would have noticed it. Mirror's mind was a haze, too many questions made it hard to think straight. What happened? Who had done that? How had they done it? None of the unicorns had cast any spells. Had that mud pony done something? Her magic had been drained the moment he left the room which was, to her paranoid mind, all the more suspicious.

Mirror's legs shook as she struggled to stand back up. This was wrong, her state went far beyond magical exhaustion. For the first time she noticed how heavily she was breathing, there was a dull ache spreading throughout her body. Worst of all was how tired she felt. "Sc-Scribbler....something's wrong...." Mirror said meekly, if any of her friends would be able to help with this it was most likely him.

• Brohoof 1

@,@@Scribblegroove, @, Terra saw the expression on his guest's face... he was a predator with beastial behavior for the most part. To see intelligence in such a creature would bewilder most..However he was willing to bet that his guest had the best interests of both in mind. He had accepted to follow them and was eager to help... he might have been a bit unsure but he was willing to escape prison for some time... Terra figured out that on the way they would learn each other and begin to understand each other's ways more... He did his best at cooking... though his guest wouldn't have to pray upon another creature to feed he would be fed. He figured Byter would thank him later for this... it wouldn't do good to the relations they had already built to start eating living sentient beings. 

As he placed the food upon a plate and carried it to the table he heard the coming of several outside. He had an exceptional ear he often used to listen to the earth. This time he didn't have to focus... there were more than one ponies coming to his doorstep and he knew it. He didn't want to show worry to his guest... he figured out that Byter would do well not to get some rest from obnoxious nosing around his body... a battle right now would only serve to deteriorate what he had achieved. Battle... of course that might have been a bit paranoid but he was prepared for the worst. 

"Fenix... stay... guard..." He chirped once or twice to the bird that was curious as to why he was called. Subtly Terra told him to stay by their guest and watch over him... for his own safety and theirs. Regardless he had to say something to Byter...

"Feast... eat your fill... i am going to be at the door. Please stay... we have much to talk about."

He was calm and collected at what he said, he didn't want to worry Byter with any un-nessecary fuss. If he tried to escape Fenix would follow him. The phoenix was inspecting the characteritics of the mysterious new friend his master had made. He made a curious chirp at him as if he was trying to communicate...

In the meantime Terra proceeded to go to the door before the group managed to knock on it. he was out and silently he brought the door to a close. As he turned towards those facing him he said with a calm tone.

"I have a guest in the house... whatever your business is i would like to conduct it and be done with it quickly. Regardless... Under no circumstances are you to shout, yell, scream in my quarters. Under no circumstance will there be violence at my home... Now that i have made myself plain and clear tell me... what is this all about? I am smart enough... it's about Mr Byter isn't it? What do you want with him?"

Midnight Scribbler--Clockwork Green

@@Geek0zoid,

@@Windbreaker,

@,

@,

@,

@@SilverHeart,

@,

@@Icy Void,

Clockwork halted suddenly at the sight of this pegasus. "Where in Equestria did you come from??" He thought, his expression of surprise and confusion. This pony wasn't of a build to sustain these dungeons alone, there was something more to this creature. Clockwork's expression changed to that of a more questioning stare, as his eyes narrowed. He listened to what this pony had to say, taking note of his name, and the strangely confident nature as he walked in. Even Shadow was wary of this pony, which did not bode well for any of them clearly. Clockwork moved back into the room, and wandered around to face the new pony. "Dare I ask, how such a slender pony as you made it through this whole dungeon alone? Not to mention the desolate icy wasteland and monstrous deities outside.. I suppose it should be obvious though, you clearly are not one of our kind.. What is it that you want from us then, Rhalkeem?" He asked intrigued by this character.

Scribbler turned to Mirror as she weakly spoke out with clear worry in her voice. He could see she was shaking, and did not look well, even though her face was concealed, he could see her eyes. Her magical aura was more than weak.. it was practically gone. "Mirror.. What happened? You don't look well. What's wrong?" He was suddenly torn from their task. His mind was now focused on her, what had happened to her? He hadn't noticed any spell being cast aside from her own. Was it that water? It had to have been that. What else would it be? Scribbler moved up in front of her, placing a hoof to her neck, behind the jaw. Her pulse was weak, it didn't make sense. "Try laying down Mirror.. I'll see what I can do to help you." He nuzzled her on the left side of her neck, trying to comfort her. This whole time, completely oblivious to who had just entered the room. His attention was undivided for the moment.

Scribbler turned to Mirror as she weakly spoke out with clear worry in her voice. He could see she was shaking, and did not look well, even though her face was concealed, he could see her eyes. Her magical aura was more than weak.. it was practically gone. "Mirror.. What happened? You don't look well. What's wrong?" He was suddenly torn from their task. His mind was now focused on her, what had happened to her? He hadn't noticed any spell being cast aside from her own. Was it that water? It had to have been that. What else would it be? Scribbler moved up in front of her, placing a hoof to her neck, behind the jaw. Her pulse was weak, it didn't make sense. "Try laying down Mirror.. I'll see what I can do to help you." He nuzzled her on the left side of her neck, trying to comfort her. This whole time, completely oblivious to who had just entered the room. His attention was undivided for the moment.

Nodding weakly, Mirror lay down on the ground, trying to position her cloak to hide her scars, just in case they were still visible in the low amount of light. For once she would have genuinely returned Scribbler's affections if she could. "I don't know what happened....one of them must have cast some kind of spell...." She paused to take a few breaths, "I don't think I have any magic left."