Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Scars

Hive King

What do you think of scars? I personally think they look badass, though I maybe biased since I have one myself. Before you ask, I have the "over the eye type" that goes over your eye but leaves your eye intact. Running into tables was a bad idea...

• Brohoof 1

They are badass, I had a scar right over my right eye brow and it's almost fading away now but it used to be bigger. I don't really check out my body that much but I know there are a few scars. I think having a scar isn't really that great, it's badass but still not that great.

I think it all depends on the scar itself and why it's there. I have some scars from skateboarding accidents which are pretty cool, but I don't have any cool surgery scars. I also have some gross scars that I usually hide, so it all depends on what it's from and what it looks like, I think. 

I think they are badass however I got mine in a not cool way. When I was a baby I was starting to walk and I would use things to lift myself up. Well my nose scratched one of these huge plastic bin, thus having my nose with a tiny scar xD;; and the other is from a guinea pig who was ready to fight with this other guinea pig. I got scared so I grabbed him to put him away and bam he attacked me.

• Brohoof 2

Some scars are badass, some are barely noticeable. I love my scars, and scars in general. Each one has a story behind it, some of them are mundane, some are amusing anecdotes. Scars are also unique, no two are the same. Even surgical scars left from the same operation by the same doctor will have minute differences. They illustrate a person's life wonderfully. I also believe that if you have never done anything to earn a scar, your life has been boring. I don't care if I ever have a scar that looks cool, I just want a scar that has a really good story behind it.

• Brohoof 2

Mine is the best.

I was 3. I was in a playground, and there was one of those plastic basketball thingies. I threw the ball, but I missed. The ball ended up on the sand that was below the swings (they were made out of metal). The derpy me went to fetch the ball

I got the ball and looked up.

HEADSHOT!

I received a swing to my face, right over my left eye. I flew a little bit backwards, too. Okay, I got launched like 3 meters. My face was all covered in blood and stuff. 

Since it was the school's playground, I got sent to the nurse. She managed to clean the deep cut I had in my forehead and made it stop bleeding. Never needed stitches for that, although I think my scar would be smaller if it was stitched.

I kinda like it. I'm actually a little bit proud to say "LOOK BITCHES, I HAVE A SCAR ON MY FACE", though not using those exact words.

Eh, I'm not too fond of scars. It's really not something I'm into. That being said, I do have a scar, but it is small and located on my wrist. Barely noticeable in all honesty.  As for how I got it, I'd rather not talk about it. It's embarrassing. Let's just say that I did something stupid when I was very young. :blush:

Some scars are badass, some are barely noticeable. I love my scars, and scars in general. Each one has a story behind it, some of them are mundane, some are amusing anecdotes. Scars are also unique, no two are the same. Even surgical scars left from the same operation by the same doctor will have minute differences. They illustrate a person's life wonderfully. I also believe that if you have never done anything to earn a scar, your life has been boring. I don't care if I ever have a scar that looks cool, I just want a scar that has a really good story behind it.

I hope you like my scar's story. ;)

Scars are cool... Until people find out how you got it. Then they think you're an idiot. I have tons of scars myself. My right eyebrow from an entertainment center, next to my right eye from getting hit with a stick, my chin from face planting on a patio, my knee from the ladder on my boat, my right hand from being bit by my cat, and my left hand from getting stabbed on duty. Ok, that last one may be cool. But they all sucked.

• Brohoof 1

I don't really care for scars. They're a bit of an eyesore, and kind of a permanant reminder of failure or trauma. My most recent scar, which was on my forearm, came from barely visible broken glass shards wedged into a groove on the rim of a shopping cart. I was unloading groceries from the cart to put in car and then sliiiice. I was bleeding like crazy right there in the parking lot. Wasn't exactly pleasant, and I was rather pissed that it happened.

• Brohoof 2

A badass scar might not seem so badass in a few years. It's also harder to get a job when you look like you spent your youth knife-fighting. Much better to have a scar with an amusing story behind it than to have a scar that looks cool.

Scars are cool... Until people find out how you got it. Then they think you're an idiot. I have tons of scars myself. My right eyebrow from an entertainment center, next to my right eye from getting hit with a stick, my chin from face planting on a patio, my knee from the ladder on my boat, my right hand from being bit by my cat, and my left hand from getting stabbed on duty. Ok, that last one may be cool. But they all sucked.

Even the scars that don't have a great story behind them are worth having. Each one describes the unique pattern of your life, they are like a photo album that is always with you. Some scars are memories, others are lessons, some may seem stupid, but each one is a word in the narrative of your life.

Scars are always one of three things. A badass advertisement that says "Meh, I've felt worse". They're a painful reminder of the past which can be subordinated into "I don't want to talk about it, or "I've done some stupid shit in my life". Finally there's the scar you got either at childbirth or giving childbirth. Not much you can brag about on that last one. Like, hey man, you better not mess with me, because I have an outtie.

It depends on what they're from. If it's a scar from a bullet or a stab, that's got an violent past and is, therefore, cool to a lot of people. But if it's from when you burned yourself on your sister's EZ-Bake Oven, that's a different matter entirely.

I myself have a giant scar on my forearm. From what, you may ask? About 17 years ago, I was born.  :blink:

• Brohoof 1

Scars are nice, there is almost always a nice story behind them. I have a scar under my chin; I fell of from a structure in a playground, smashed my chin and balls 5 times (Needed to stiches and a sting in the neck to freeze all this.) Another time, I was running in the playground, and I fell; a rock stabbed my foot and ripped off a big piece of flesh. I also have two huge scars on the forehead; that chicken pox was strong. Also a 10 centimeter one on my arm, dunno where this one come from.

But what's not nice is when you have scars in the eyes; A guy threw sand in my eyes, a huge quantity and very hard. I'm now astigmatic because of that. These scars distort sight horribly and we can't fix that. :/

Yeah, I like to say that my scar came from a battle against a bully when it was really from slamming face first into a table when I was three. Never believe a scar story, always think of it like a hunter or fisherman tale.

Scars are nice, there is almost always a nice story behind them. I have a scar under my chin; I fell of from a structure in a playground, smashed my chin and balls 5 times (Needed to stiches and a sting in the neck to freeze all this.) Another time, I was running in the playground, and I fell; a rock stabbed my foot and ripped off a big piece of flesh. I also have two huge scars on the forehead; that chicken pox was strong. Also a 10 centimeter one on my arm, dunno where this one come from.

But what's not nice is when you have scars in the eyes; A guy threw sand in my eyes, a huge quantity and very hard. I'm now astigmatic because of that. These scars distort sight horribly and we can't fix that. :/

Mine isn't in the eye itself, it just goes past the eye brow and onto the thing below your eye. 

Scar(1).jpg

Basically this. As for sand in the eyes, yeah, that hurts like a b*tch but I've never seen someone scarred by it

As for sand in the eyes, yeah, that hurts like a b*tch but I've never seen someone scarred by it

Well, I am. And it's not really something you can brag about. :/ (It hurts like ermagherd. I can post the whole story, but maybe later)

Also, I've got a scar on my finger: I was cutting styrofoam with a pair of safe scissors, I went through it and stabbed my finger with those crayola scissors lol.

Oh hey 900th post! :)

Edited by GhostPony750

Well, I am. And it's not really something you can brag about. :/ (It hurts like ermagherd. I can post the whole story, but maybe later)

Also, I've got a scar on my finger: I was cutting styrofoam with a pair of safe scissors, I went through it and stabbed my finger with those crayola scissors lol.

Oh hey 900th post! :)

Really? Well, that seems painful. Not to mention that you can barely tell that without anyone snickering, no offense. Sand in the eyes is such a common trick that people use that I don't think people expect it to do much other than hurt and blind you for a minute

I got a big one on my elbow

Yeah went off my friend's ramp on my bike and I pulled up too far.....I yanked up the handle bars.....yeah the rest didn't go well.....landed really hard and went head over handle bars and landed on rocks....last thing I saw was the bike coming crashing down on me.....Yeah.....

The bike was busted and I was left with a nice long gash down my leg and arm

Never gonna do that again  :P

I have 2 big scars,one of them goes from my right shoulder blade and wraps around my right side until its a few inches under my armpit. my other one is on my right eyebrow although my eyebrow hides it. As for now I will not say how I got them.

I've got about six or seven scars. The first one was when I was attacked by my friend Brandon's dog Charlie. Bit me right in the heel. Brandon's older brother just laughed and sprayed me with the hose he was carrying. I left a trail of blood about somewhere between thirty and sixty feet long. He lived two houses down from me.

The second was when I was down in my basement trying to get to a box. I fell and when I tried to grab something to hold onto, I grabbed a bike tire. The tire proceeded to spin and I sliced my finger on our furnace. It took three stitches to patch up.

My third scar was when I was walking down the stairs. I tripped on the stair that was sixth from the top and tried to hold on to the wall. I proceeded to fall and I sliced my palm on the head of a nail sticking out from the wall.

Scars four through seven happened last year.

I bought my sister and I mopeds. Only problem was that in Ohio they were considered motorcycles. While pulling into my mom's workplace's parking lot, I hit a loose piece of gravel and proceeded to skid. I skid right into a silver grain truck. The impact knocked off my helmet and the motorcycle and I went under the grain truck. Unfortunately for me, I was still conscious. I got up and started to do my run/hop to get to somewhere a little better to sit down.

This red pickup truck had two people leaning on the outside of it. The one guy told me to calm down and walk. He saw the entire thing happen. After he got me sat down, he went to go find my mom. My mom eventually found out about five minutes after the whole incident happened,

She got me laid out on the back seat of our car.

Once we reached the hospital, they came out with a gurney for me and put me in a neck brace.

They gave me a few X-rays and cleaned up my wounds. I astounded the doctors again. I had no broken bones at all. They told me that this wreck should have broken my neck or knocked me unconscious. This is the third time something like this has happened to me.