Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Digi defends kimi sparkle

FNGRpony

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nF9WpU8Twwg

digi is an awesome friend.  he's the real choice friend who goes to the wall for another friend when they buck up bad.

Some of you may recall kimi's season 4 wish list where she snarls at raritys name and calls for her to go away for ever, (presumable in jest)

and than calls for her to be crushed by a bolder.

Now, this hasn't gone over with the rarity faithful,

but digi loves himself friend ship is witch craft she in this video he presumable looks to throw water on the fire.

Not only that, but Digi said he helped with her coming up with the ideas.

And listening to digi defend her kind reminds me listening to my dad defending me or someone else in the family with his grade a choice bull shit.

it's masterful.  It's amazing.  and this video itself is friend ship of the highest order ^^

Dear Celestail

Digi taught me today if you love your friends that you go out and lie your ass off for your friends if they get in trouble.

sincerely, For No Good Reason ^^

Edited by FNGRpony

Dear Celestail

Digi taught me today if you love your friends that you go out and lie your ass off for your friends if they get in trouble.

Well, if my friends did something they weren't supposed to, I'd help them through it but not lie for them. 

• Brohoof 1

Honestly, I thought her video was rather funny, and Rarity is my favorite character. What I didn't care for was what Digi had to say about himself. I started putting clips from the show in the corner, with my OC watching and everyone else copied that. Why not have a cookie? You clearly deserve it.

People are taking this waay too seriously.

I can't believe it took you guys this long to figure out it was a troll.

I dunno if you've noticed this, but getting trolled is a huge problem that Bronies have to deal with.

When someone within our community does it, especially on such a mass scale, it's disgusting.Kimi Sparkle disgraces any analyst out there with her revolting attempts at satire, and disgraces our entire fandom by trolling us like this, as if we didn't have to deal with it already, ESPECIALLY us Rarity fans.

She revolts me, and I think she hasn't gotten enough backlash from this.

I dunno if you've noticed this, but getting trolled is a huge problem that Bronies have to deal with.

When someone within our community does it, especially on such a mass scale, it's disgusting.Kimi Sparkle disgraces any analyst out there with her revolting attempts at satire, and disgraces our entire fandom by trolling us like this, as if we didn't have to deal with it already, ESPECIALLY us Rarity fans.

She revolts me, and I think she hasn't gotten enough backlash from this.

Dude, not the same thing. Haters troll bronies out of ignorance and prjudice.

It's not like she's trolling the Rarity fans either, to me it seemed more like Rarity haters.

Anyways, people are getting too oversensitive these days. Some atheists whine about "Merry Christmas" over "Happy Holidays", Fox News calls a "War on Christmas", we need to grow a thicker skin if we hope to get along.

Edited by Static Electricity

Dude, not the same thing. Haters troll bronies out of ignorance and prjudice.

It's not like she's trolling the Rarity fans either, to me it seemed more like Rarity haters.

Anyways, people are getting too oversensitive these days. Atheists whine about "Merry Christmas" over "Happy Holidays", Fox News calls a "War on Christmas", we need to grow a thicker skin if we hope to get along.

I'm atheist, and I couldn't care less about what you just mentioned.

Also, sorry for being blunt, but I don't care how you took it. What matters to me is how I took it, and I found it not only tasteless, but offensive, and yes, it did make me feel bad, much like the Brony haters do.

Think how you want, dude, but I'm not budging here. My opinion of her is set in stone, and I don't think my opinion of Digi will ever recover, because he just defended a massive, insider troll on our community.

I'm atheist, and I couldn't care less about what you just mentioned.

Oh, sorry about that, should've changed to some atheists. The "War on Christmas" thing was an example as to how takin things too seriously can cause unnecessary conflict.

a massive, insider troll on our community.

I don't see what the problem is with some trolling, bronies can be trolls too. She's not trying to cause actual damage to the community (to my knowledge at least).

Edit: Wait, I'm a butterfly now O.o

Oh, sorry about that, should've changed to some atheists. The "War on Christmas" thing was an example as to how takin things too seriously can cause unnecessary conflict.

Yeahh, some atheists take it too seriously. Some even started a church. Saying Atheism is a religion is like saying clear is a color.

Anyway, on topic :D

don't see what the problem is with some trolling, bronies can be trolls too. She's not trying to cause actual damage to the community (to my knowledge at least).

Trolling is a serious problem. It's a form of cyber-bullying, and people do it because they know they can't be hurt from behind the safety of their computers. 

If you're going to say any form of bullying shouldn't be taken seriously...

Furthermore, trying and doing are 2 entirely different things, dude, and you admitted to making an assumption at the end there. You said you dunno, so she very well could've been trying to cause some damage.

I mean, it's not like saying a character should die in such a gruesome fashion is going to go over well, and anyone who "analyzes" the show, even though I use that term loosely with her, should have the common sense to know that saying something like that about a mane 6 pony is going to cause damage, and the way she put it made it all the more worse.

Edited by ~Sadistic ghostfk39~

Trolling is a serious problem. It's a form of cyber-bullying, and people do it because they know they can't be hurt from behind the safety of their computers. 

Wait. I think you and I have different definitions of trolling.

To me, trolling can range from merely good-natured ribbing to cyber-bullying. To me, trolling is not exclusive to the internet, but is an aspect of all areas of life: For example, I once told my younger sister that the British won the revolutionary war, and she believed it for a year. Or you tell a guy you're fighting in PVP to press ALT F4 so it closes his game XD

I wouldn't really call that bullying.

Furthermore, trying and doing are 2 entirely different things, dude, and you admitted to making an assumption at the end there. You said you dunno, so she very well could've been trying to cause some damage.

Yes, although I highly doubt that.

I mean, it's not like saying a character should die in such a gruesome fashion is going to go over well, and anyone who "analyzes" the show, even though I use that term loosely with her, should have the common sense to know that saying something like that about a mane 6 pony is going to cause damage, and the way she put it made it all the more worse.

Yes, and if you really disagree with her, you shouldn't care. She did this to get a response out of people, and we are giving her exactly that :P

I'm serious in saying that I think a lot of people that watch those videos don't know it's a PARODY. It is and has never been meant to be taken seriously. I mean half of the comments on that video went something like "Are you idiot or something? You're the worst analyzer ever." just blows my mind. So of course she is going to say the exact opposite of what everyone wants her to say or just extremely stupid things  because it's a parody. So case closed and Digi should never have even needed to come to the defense of a parody analysis series.

Edited by Super Derpy
  • Brohoof 2

For some reason I've actually swallowed my irrational dislike of Digibrony and watched a little of that video, and the one it's discussing. And I agree with him, actually. There's really no reason to get on this girl's case. Though Poe's Law is a thing, and over the internet it's much harder to tell whether someone is having a laugh or stating their opinion, this was a video from a comedy channel and everything that she said was plainly ridiculous and not intended to be taken seriously. I wouldn't even call it trolling, with regards to the Rarity situation. It's much more centered around making fun of people who interpret Rarity as purely being some kind of shallow, dime a dozen, popular girl. It's not mean spirited, and I don't think there was ever any intention to offend anyone.

In contrast to this, people draw fanart of ponies getting mutilated and killed every day and they can get far less flak than this person has. Last night someone posted a status about their favorite piece of art, involving Rainbow Dash getting run over by a car. There are far more troubling things circling around the fandom than this video, and it's really nothing to lash out at anyone over. It's quite easy to ignore if you don't find it funny.

• Brohoof 3

You know, Ima heed the advice and ignore this thread. 

But, I couldn't care less about anyone else's opinion, or whether or not it's a parody.

I'm not changing my mind about Kimi Sparkles.

She is, and always will be, a cancerous parasite who has a tasteless, if even present, sense of humor.

Furthermore, she is a coward, based on the fact she trolled Rarity out of all ponies, barring AJ.

If she really just wanted to get a rise out of people, she should've gone for RD or Fluttershy like that. That would've been a goldmine, but, of course, she's a coward who picks on the smaller ones. 

I wonder if anyone would defend her then, you know, had she said either RD or Fluttershy should be killed off gruesomely.

I'm stopping this rambling. Nothing gets me more worked up than this subject, and I'm not gonna keep on. Don't want a warning or something.

Later. 

over the internet it's much harder to tell whether someone is having a laugh or stating their opinion,

Except only that people were able to actually hear Kimi's voice to hear at least a sense of sarcasm or a joking tone. Apparently, they still took it seriously. Excuse me while I see how many people would take me seriously on this forum when I make some parodized MLP stuff. :comeatus:

Edited by Psyche Clops

I've never taken her seriously. As much as I love Rarity there have been many more who have said much worse. There's no reason to be this upset, butt hurt, or what ever you want to call it and turn on people like ravenous dogs.

Ya that depends on what they did and why, I'd never defend someone who willingly and remorselessly did something wrong for no good reason, even if they were friends or family. Anyway, I haven't watched the vid yet, I guess I will later.

But are people seriously hating her because she, apparently jokingly, asked for the death of a cartoon character?

Yeahh, some atheists take it too seriously. Some even started a church. Saying Atheism is a religion is like saying clear is a color.

Anyway, on topic :D

If you're going to say any form of bullying shouldn't be taken seriously...

You act like trolling is inherently a bad thing. There's such a thing as harmless trolling, like the type of friendly mocking friends do to each other (as in one will mock the other for their inadequacy at something, while the other one knows they don't mean to hurt their feelings). Are you the type that takes every little joke at your expense personally?

Edited by Sir Wulfington
  • Brohoof 1

Ya that depends on what they did and why, I'd never defend someone who willingly and remorselessly did something wrong for no good reason, even if they were friends or family. Anyway, I haven't watched the vid yet, I guess I will later.

But are people seriously hating her because she, apparently jokingly, asked for the death of a cartoon character?

You act like trolling is inherently a bad thing. There's such a thing as harmless trolling, like the type of friendly mocking friends do to each other (as in one will mock the other for their inadequacy at something, while the other one knows they don't mean to hurt their feelings). Are you the type that takes every little joke at your expense personally?

I'm not reading this or responding, except with something I said earlier:

You know, Ima heed the advice and ignore this thread. 

But, I couldn't care less about anyone else's opinion, or whether or not it's a parody.

I'm not changing my mind about Kimi Sparkles.

She is, and always will be, a cancerous parasite who has a tasteless, if even present, sense of humor.

Furthermore, she is a coward, based on the fact she trolled Rarity out of all ponies, barring AJ.

If she really just wanted to get a rise out of people, she should've gone for RD or Fluttershy like that. That would've been a goldmine, but, of course, she's a coward who picks on the smaller ones. 

I wonder if anyone would defend her then, you know, had she said either RD or Fluttershy should be killed off gruesomely.

I'm stopping this rambling. Nothing gets me more worked up than this subject, and I'm not gonna keep on. Don't want a warning or something.

Later. 

I dunno what you said, but I said I want to ignore this topic, so don't quote me here, please. 

Thanks, dude! :D

I hated her first video, I kinda forget what it was she even said (DERP!) maybe it was the internets only pegisister, when i knew a couple of them, good ones who reveiw, and she bugged the crap out of me.

than i foud out "Oh it's the witch craft people."

which is kinda ironic, they were kinda cool to rarity all things considered,

but

I've come to the conclusion that's it's just more of the FIW anti humor.

"it's bad, and it's suppose to be bad,"

I agree with the voice of reason on that one, that's not a free pass to suck.

It doesn't fly for Tom Greem, it doesn't fly for will farrel and it's not gonna fly for this nut sacks.

as for trolling, your preaching to the choir.

Yes putting on the black hat to make a point is a commendable act.^^.  (Aka stir the pot)

Putting on that hat to spam annoying, teduis Bull shit is not.

I can take a dig,

See Daring don't (and those were good digs)

it's the same tasteless Ben Yahtzee "Everyones a moron but me!" stance that kinda eats at me.

At the end of the day the parodity doesn't offer anything.

I think it's a crying shame some people are going to go "Grrr buck digi for defending her!"

when there's wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, wayyyyyyyyyy, better reasons to disregard what he says, but that involves digging and people are lazy.

LIke his comment about spamming a certain word 200 times on tumbler, that i'm not going to repeat here ^^ (oh no that's going in a video my friend!)

I get Digi was impressed that she ironic put all this technical know how into a terrible video, and some how that's suppose to make it good.

Do you know what that is?

It's called an Asethic.

The sorta thing that doesn't impress me on rarity.

I'm consistent if nothing else.

Edited by FNGRpony