GO TO POST-2014 MLPF WORLD CUP THREAD FOR FINAL RESULTS

Inactive01

Y'all will pitch in and loan Applejack your vote, won't ya? :)

applekick_by_nuclearsuplexattack-d4eobjd

And don't forget to vote for Sweetie Belle and Zecora. We can't have baddies like Trixie and Chrysalis winning this, can we?

• Brohoof 10

The voting is not favorable toward Trixie

post-25990-0-92133900-1403491947_thumb.png

Maybe Trixie has an image problem. Time to hire the best designer in Equestria

post-25990-0-06901500-1403492391_thumb.png

And Zecora is making is making a valiant push ... time for evil tunes.

• Brohoof 3

I keep secretly hoping that people start rapidly changing their votes to Trixie :ph34r: A guy can dream, can't he? :D

the_great_and_powerful_overlord_by_forgo

• Brohoof 4

CpYKgl1.png

He who is Positively Obsessed With All Things Rarity!!!

"Not everyone who is pretty is necessarily beautiful. For those two to come together is truly a Rarity"

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

Did I mention that Sweetie Belle is the best singer in Equestria? :P

• Brohoof 2

post-8308-0-23356900-1390949572.png

Sig made by Kyoshi.

Cool things people have said about me:

Never heard of him but I guess just you mentioning him is a good reason not to go anywhere near that name.

(In reference to an author I suggested.)

(edited)

Welcome back to BSPN with another sports sports for you all tonight!

Firstly, I gotta say, the elimination matches are certainly living up to expectation as a tight match! Trixie is still lurking behind Sweetie Belle in hopes of pouncing on an upset and to knock out a seeded team, the first in its history! As for Group B, we have an even tighter match where we've already had 5 lead changes and got close to a sixth! Zecora and Queen Chrysalis look certain to go down to the wire on this match! Who will progress?! At this rate, it looks like the winner of Group A's marquee matchup will face Applejack, while the winner of Group B's elimination match will face Princess Luna!

I also have the following to add about the World Cup Starting XI for you guys to make. First off, I already have one character's starting XI submitted a few hours ago. I won't say who, but I DID receive one! Submissions are due at the end of the week! If you are clearly having trouble creating a Starting XI for the Knockout Stages, I will make exceptions to help you guys fill your lineup! Those who will take part in the Starting XI will have three jobs:

1. When it's time for your team to sing their character anthem, sing along when you can! I'll be sure to post it once the Knockout Stages begins and you can also find it at my World Cup blog.
  2. You are going to be mentioned before every game, and it'll be up to you guys to coordinate all your encouragement and all the convincing of neutrals to vote for your character. All I ask here is that you keep to forums rules, so no spamming, no defamation, etc.
  3. Finally, you are going to help out in keeping the peace during the knockout stages. Things can get well out of hand if the people aren't composed. You guys are the professionals. Keep the peace, and make sure that if there's an issue with a post, peacefully report it to a mod or kindly warn the person.

I was also fielded questions as to what the acronyms meant. They are football positions. They don't have to mean anything to you, but if you want to look up what they are, feel free to do so! I will also add that if you have a favourite background character, (with the exception of Derpy Hooves) then you may also join their team provided they ARE YOUR FAVOURITE. The same goes with princesses, Spike, the Apple Family (other than AJ) and the CMCs if it's clear you're struggling to field a team. 

Edited by Sterling Crimson
  • Brohoof 2

Good Ghidorah... Ghostie is gonna end up bribing me with artwork. Go Sweetie Belle! ... I guess...

• Brohoof 2

post-8308-0-23356900-1390949572.png

Sig made by Kyoshi.

Cool things people have said about me:

Never heard of him but I guess just you mentioning him is a good reason not to go anywhere near that name.

(In reference to an author I suggested.)

Now that I'm caught up... My votes other than Applejack
post-26689-0-14456600-1403493489_thumb.jpgpost-26689-0-75704600-1403493492_thumb.jpg

First up I stuck out my tongue, touched my nose and voted Luna!

post-26689-0-90253400-1403493531_thumb.jpg

Then, as much as I love Zecora, had to vote for my Queen

post-26689-0-77132100-1403493656_thumb.gif

Click to animate

Finally, are you serious? I have to pic between Sweetie Belle and Trixie in a winner goes home match?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64Dhz52pmWs

That being said, I made my choice and I don't believe in changing it so I'm back Trixie in this one

post-26689-0-31839900-1403493710_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1

thejlmle2_zps98689217.png

:huh:  :toldya:  :smug:  :wat:         Nightmare Night Fan Club        :pout:  :proud:  :please:  :confused:

signature by Scootaloodle

What I'm listening to for this matchup :D Kind of feels fitting, since, you know, Lavos is the single hardest motherbucker to beat and...erm, yeahh.

Sweetie Belle confirmed for Lavos :okiedokielokie:

That being said, come on, Trixie! 

it_s_all_in_the_presentation_by_kp_shado

• Brohoof 1

CpYKgl1.png

He who is Positively Obsessed With All Things Rarity!!!

"Not everyone who is pretty is necessarily beautiful. For those two to come together is truly a Rarity"

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies