Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

GO TO POST-2014 MLPF WORLD CUP THREAD FOR FINAL RESULTS

Inactive01

(edited)

Know what? I'm sorry but this brain is devoid of all monochrome stripes if you know what I mean? Just because you have a lead right now doesn't change anything. I assure you, victory claims Chrysalis, Chrysalis claims VICTORY!!!

are zebra is still better then your overgrown bug with holes 

seven point lead go ZECORA!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by FlameStreak1990

(edited)

Know what? I'm sorry but this brain is devoid of all monochrome stripes if you know what I mean? Just because you have a lead right now doesn't change anything. I assure you, victory claims Chrysalis, Chrysalis claims VICTORY!!!

are zebra is still better then your overgrown bug with holes 

seven point lead go ZECORA!!!!!!!!!!

No need for dat! Compliments/Cheering = Good. Insults = Bad. No degradation, even if she is holey... :comeatus:

Edited by PE Brony
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

No need for dat! Compliments/Cheering = Good. Insults = Bad. No degradation, even if she is holey... :comeatus:

Worry not dear annoucer guy! It is our hero villain exposition! I'll give you a link in a bit. Here you go! Villain hero exposition starts here: http://mlpforums.com/topic/82112-the-2014-mlpf-world-cup-matchday-3-group-a-and-group-b/page-159 CHRYSALIS!!!!

Edited by Fantasma Mr.Green
  • Brohoof 2

Worry not dear annoucer guy! It is our hero villain exposition! I'll give you a link in a bit

Neither were anything horrible, but I just wanted to make sure you both kept it nice! haha I know how things can spiral! Keep up the support! Zecora / Chrysalis has been the most exciting bout since the first round!

• Brohoof 2

Worry not dear annoucer guy! It is our hero villain exposition! I'll give you a link in a bit. Here you go! Villain hero exposition starts here: http://mlpforums.com/topic/82112-the-2014-mlpf-world-cup-matchday-3-group-a-and-group-b/page-159 CHRYSALIS!!!!

yup here the link again http://mlpforums.com/topic/82112-the-2014-mlpf-world-cup-matchday-3-group-a-and-group-b/page-159 ZECORA

Sit back with some popcorn and enjoy the show? Until the Mods lock the topic :wacko: of course I'd be on team Dashie.

yup team dashie all the way!

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

We're beginning to move towards the end of Matchday 3, and things are looking as tight as ever in Group B! 6 lead changes have already happened between Zecora and Queen Chrysalis, and it looks like there may still be more to come as we come to the closing stages of this game (Still have 6 hours to vote though)! As for Group A, things are looking more decisive as Sweetie Belle has taken a 30 vote lead at the halfway point in the 2nd half! Will the game continue to stay this way, or is there a twist that many of us are yet to know about?!

Stay tuned!

Edited by Sterling Crimson
  • Brohoof 4

& , Ah I see, you've been at it for a while then! haha I was quite unconscious during all of that! I woke up to another 12-15 pages of stuff over last night...so I didn't bother trying to go back through it. I'm proud of you two for keeping it exciting! Ignore my previous concern, I understand it now! haha

• Brohoof 4

We're beginning to move towards the end of Matchday 3, and things are looking as tight as ever in Group B! 6 lead changes have already happened between Zecora and Queen Chrysalis, and it looks like there may still be more to come as we come to the closing stages of this game (Still have 6 hours to vote though)! As for Group A, things are looking more decisive as Sweetie Belle has taken a 30 vote lead at the halfway point in the 2nd half! Will the game continue to stay this way, or is there a twist that many of us are yet to know about?!

Stay tuned!

drama for sure and SIX leads changes!?!?! i didn't even it was THAT MANY but i'm sure zecora shall win

• Brohoof 1

Neither were anything horrible, but I just wanted to make sure you both kept it nice! haha I know how things can spiral! Keep up the support! Zecora / Chrysalis has been the most exciting bout since the first round!

The real art about forum-fighting is to keep it at a certain flame: 

Not so hot that the mods have to stop it, and neither so low that it dies out. 

A true masterpiece of a forum-battle can go on over months, sometimes even several generations of users. 

It really is fun to manipulate where such a fight goes...

• Brohoof 5

A true masterpiece of a forum-battle can go on over months, sometimes even several generations of users. 

Ie, keeping it healthy enough to not hurt anyone, but at the same time, keeping it exciting for all the users involved.

• Brohoof 5

drama for sure and SIX leads changes!?!?! i didn't even it was THAT MANY but i'm sure zecora shall win

Its nine lead changes. 22 if you count my constant changing when the difference was one vote once...

• Brohoof 2

You truly are evil.....In a good way.

Its nine lead changes. 22 if you count my constant changing when the difference was one vote once...

Not sure if you should be doing that....

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

You truly are evil.....In a good way.

Not sure if you should be doing that....

Thank you!

And I wouldn´t do constant vote-changing one minute before voting´s end

Edited by YetAnotherDiscord
  • Brohoof 1

& , Ah I see, you've been at it for a while then! haha I was quite unconscious during all of that! I woke up to another 12-15 pages of stuff over last night...so I didn't bother trying to go back through it. I'm proud of you two for keeping it exciting! Ignore my previous concern, I understand it now! haha

are pleasure i like keeping things interesting

• Brohoof 2

Thank you!

Well, there is actually no rule against it. It only is forbidden to use multiple accounts to do it.

The rules also said that you should not spam in any way, so that includes votes :P. You constantly changing your vote equates spamming the results.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

The rules also said that you should not spam in any way, so that includes votes :P. You constantly changing your vote equates spamming the results.

No one noticed! Sorry! (Can´t do anything against that flutterava)

And I edited my post before you quoted me!

• Brohoof 1

No one noticed! 

And I edited my post before you quoted me!

xD That's hilarious! xD But I just put that out for clarification! Spamming is forbidden on this thread in any form, including votes! Don't worry. You won't be reprimanded this time :P

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

So, this exposition now includes a Goof-Off-Drag-Race between Pinkie Pie, Discord, and Celestia, a rap-battle of Chrysalis vs Discord vs Zecora, about a dozen Discworld-related pics (witches and Nac Mac Feegle), about a page and a half of discussion about how to make a forum battle fun over a long time, and normal villain-hero-fighting.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

still a 3 point lead come on zecora WE> CAN > DO >IT

I may have failed to mention this before, but the OP states that you need to have at least a 51-49 percentage ratio to get the win. Zecora's lost that lead by only being up 3 votes. If you're within the 51-49 ratio, it's a draw.

Edited by Sterling Crimson
  • Brohoof 2

come people vote zecora the comeback is almost complete    

what if it was rainbow dash vs applejack

Applejack ALWAYS has my vote :P Always. I'm an Apple to the core, sorry, Rainbow fans.

• Brohoof 2