GO TO POST-2014 MLPF WORLD CUP THREAD FOR FINAL RESULTS

Inactive01

(edited)

OH MY GOD I ALMOST FORGOT THANK YOU FOR REMINDING ME! Seriously thought guys

nowacking_by_thatguyfromstuff-d55v8bl.jp

Vinyl Scratch aside Nowacking has to be like the coolest girl/brony/pegasister around...

Yeah, if you pay her like twenty dollars to hang out with her for like five minutes. I don't see her being that friendly. IMO Edited by TheDarkMysteryMan

Damn, not good! This is an unfair matchup though, you gotta admit that much. Like I said earlier, M6 and Alicorns almost always win, and that's just not fair.

Two months ago I would have cheered pretty hard for Vinyl, but you know... Rarity fan club.

• Brohoof 2

*Vulcans like marshmallows.
Proceeds to google Vulcans thinking he will encounter Vulcan the forger god... proceeds to find memes of Vulcans and laughs his ass off.* You sir... made my day. 
  • Brohoof 2

Yeah, if you pay her like twenty dollars to hang out with her for like five minutes. I don't see her being that friendly. IMO

Oooooookaaaaaaaaaay... i don't know what happens with those people but... i am just gonna walk out now.

Loved this shot when I first saw it

The writers and Tabitha know how to leverage the obvious fit between the golden age of cinema and Rarity. Audrey Hepburn, Vivian Leigh, and this one.

Glorious!

rarity_singing_by_c_h_loboguerrero_c-d70

• Brohoof 2

Oooooookaaaaaaaaaay... i don't know what happens with those people but... i am just gonna walk out now.

They make her say Bass Canon for the whole duration of the allowed time.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Hey, where can I get a signiture with whatever team I'm on?

If you can give me 30 MINUTES I might be able to whip up a Vinyl one. I'm not anywhere near as good as those in Octavia's Hall though.

Edited by Jeric
  • Brohoof 1

Rarity can even make country life fabulous :D

All the more reason to vote for her :D

farmer_rarity_by_kyodashiro-d7at3ml.png

Be that as it may, Vinyl Scratch can make any lifestyle epic with dubstep, wubs, BASS BUST-I mean- CANNON, and her sunglasses. Don't forget the trademark sunglasses! And if you like cute stuff, here's a baby Vinyl...

post-24669-0-90830400-1404180364_thumb.jpg

post-24669-0-41760300-1404180376_thumb.jpg

post-24669-0-84301600-1404180395_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

If you can give me 30 MINUTES I might be able to whip up a Vinyl one. I'm not anywhere near as good as those in Octavia's Hall though

Just switched over to team Rarity, btw ;)

Go Princess Marshmallow Jewel Butt! :D

rarara_by_gallade77-d6v95y1.png

• Brohoof 2

If you can give me 30 MINUTES I might be able to whip up a Vinyl one. I'm not anywhere near as good as those in Octavia's Hall though.

If you want, you can make one, but see as how Vinyl's not really getting much votes (and I'm certainly no help), I may go to someone else I like, but actually has a chance...

Take all the time you need.

They make her say Bass Canon for the whole duration of the allowed time.

Okay let me just stop you right there... i like her for her acting i haven't seen her everywhere. If it makes you feel any better i didn't mean to get on you or anyone else... I mistakenly infused some debate mood on this topic and it had negative results. That is all...

An irrelevant question but was Coco Pomel here? I thought she was known... what about Tirek? And why wasn't nightmare moon here.

Okay let me just stop you right there... i like her for her acting i haven't seen her everywhere. If it makes you feel any better i didn't mean to get on you or anyone else... I mistakenly infused some debate mood on this topic and it had negative results. That is all...

An irrelevant question but was Coco Pomel here? I thought she was known... what about Tirek? And why wasn't nightmare moon here.

There was a really extensive qualification process that almost everyone here had no idea of its existence. Coco Pommel and Tirek did not appear then. Nightmare Moon is basically Luna demonified, so she isn't included here. 

• Brohoof 2

Pinkamena-Pills

Hey, can you not brag about the results? That'd be nice. I wouldn't brag if Vinyl actually won.

Actually, looking at it partially, I don't think that's bragging as much as stating he's liking the way the poll looks...if he were saying "LOL SUCK IT VINYL #RARITYMASTERRACE" or something along those lines, that'd be obnoxious and bragging, but I don't think there's too much wrong with what he's doing :D

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

Pinkamena-Pills

Hey, can you not brag about the results? That'd be nice. I wouldn't brag if Vinyl actually won.

562.jpeg

I don't see this as bragging. More like excitement to the news of the results really, but I can see how it can look like it. :)

Edited by TheDarkMysteryMan
  • Brohoof 4