Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

GO TO POST-2014 MLPF WORLD CUP THREAD FOR FINAL RESULTS

Inactive01

I have to vote for Fluttershy in this matchup easily as she's my favorite pony, and besides, how can anyone vote against Fluttershy? Look how happy she is!

H8xfs7R.gif

• Brohoof 4

Come on guys!  Luna is great and all but we can't let Fluttershy lose at the quarter finals... we need to pull ahead!

Voting against Fluttershy makes Fluttershy cry and who wants to be responsible for making Fluttershy cry?

Fluttershy-my-little-pony-friendship-is-

• Brohoof 2

4 new votes for Luna in a few minutes, that's odd. :okiedokielokie:

I noticed that vote statistics in this thread generally follow a predictable user pattern. We are in one of the 'spike' periods. So I don't think there's any Tomfoolery ... But yeah, I hear you.

• Brohoof 2

We must keep Luna's vote below 51% or else she wins. Do not give up on Fluttershy!!! :angry:

The 51% rule does not apply in the Knockout Stages anymore. I thought this was already clear at the start of the Knockout Stages. Single votes do matter.

• Brohoof 1

The 51% rule does not apply in the Knockout Stages anymore. I thought this was already clear at the start of the Knockout Stages. Single votes do matter.

:( No, this can not be. Fluttershy just hang on!!!

• Brohoof 1

Personally, I don't think Luna would know what to do with a video game, if presented with one.

I never really understood how the gamer Luna meme came about.

• Brohoof 1