Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Dark Star the 1000 year old Alicorn

Dark Heart

I think i will ask firsthand all the improper questions to ask a lady.
What is your exact age?
How much do you weight?
Measurements?
Have you ever done drugs?
Have you ever been with another woman?

My exact age 1053 

Weight: "Light enough to fly"

Measurements: Cant answer that simply cause i never measure myself and i don't trust rarity whit that. :okiedokielokie:

I once did mushrooms but it was by accident when i ate a muffin from pinkie's and AJ batch *burch*

Hum.......no? then again i dunno what a human is, i may need to ask Lyra about she seems to know what Humans are  :P

*sorry it to this long to answer but i dint receive the notification  :lol:

Edited by Dark Heart

Alright. Now that we have the odd questions behind, I will get serious with the questions.
I think the first question would be regarding your place of permanence. Do you live on Equestria? On which place?

Obviously, your main trait is you extreme age, and it does raise some important questions.
Do you manage to remember your life well or some memories gets blurry with age?
Did you take some time to explore what's beyond equestria?
Where you during Discord First reign?
Outliving people must suck balls, doesn't it?
After over 1000 years, could you see why kids love the taste of cinnamon toast crunch?

Do you live on Equestria? On which place?
As for the last 800 years i mostly wander around the world, ill tho i tried to stay close to Equestria in case of extreme dangers, as for where i use to live before it was between the Badlands and Macintosh Hills, ill tho then it was know as Dragon Valley.

Do you manage to remember your life well or some memories gets blurry with age?

Hum, well it depends, important events, spells and general history are still quite livid, but due to time places change, as well as ponies so yes there as been a lot of stuff that i have forgotten.

Did you take some time to explore what's beyond equestria?

Yes i have, just recently i visit maregentina it was quite lively.

Where you during Discord First reign?

I was but at a time he wasnt the only one threatening equestria, plus i knew of a rumor of 2 alicorn sisters who had quite the magical capacity's so i assume everything would turn out alright, i also had some previous encounters whit discord, ill tho to me he was more mischievous than evil, but he did love to take his chaos way out of the normal sometimes.

Outliving people must suck balls, doesn't it?

At first it is, but after a few ponies down the lane its becomes less painful, once you realize the is a part of a normal pony life, but it never is gets easier, which is why i tried to not make any more friends now.

After over 1000 years, could you see why kids love the taste of cinnamon toast crunch?

Not really even myself don't understand why i love them so much, it is part of my research but it will take time, which is something i'm not worry about at the moment.

Edited by Dark Heart

• 1 year later...

@@Dark Heart

Hi! :D What cutie mark do you have? :)

Sorry for the delay Answer but i had so many notifications i didnt see it till i start doing my weekly notification erase thing xD

Well im in the midst of rebooting my oc story but technically my oc had 2 cutie marks 

One at birth which is this one:

Filly%20Dark%20Heart_zpswzwnr01q.png

and then the one she has now:

Revamp%20Dark%20Heart%20%20cutie%20mark_

Enhance xD:

Dark%20Heart%20Cutie%20Mark_zpswcjw4opp.

The violin represents her love for music, rose represents her love ones and the dark heart both her name and origin xD

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the delay Answer but i had so many notifications i didnt see it till i start doing my weekly notification erase thing xD

Well im in the midst of rebooting my oc story but technically my oc had 2 cutie marks 

One at birth which is this one:

and then the one she has now:

Enhance xD:

The violin represents her love for music, rose represents her love ones and the dark heart both her name and origin xD

Ah, I see~ :catface: I love her current cutie mark, by the way; it feels like it captures her passions very well, IMO. :D

Dark Star, do you personally know any other alicorns? :fluttershy:

Ah, I see~ :catface: I love her current cutie mark, by the way; it feels like it captures her passions very well, IMO. :D

Dark Star, do you personally know any other alicorns? :fluttershy:

Why yes, my best friend is Luna.

Whenever i spent time with her its a hoot simply cause shes slowly adapting to current stuff, its cute especially when she tries to interact with regular ponyfolk  :lol:

I have a "professional" relation with both Celestia and Cadence, as for Princess Twilight hive seen her a couple of times but she seems more of a book worm to me than a princess in all honesty  :ooh:

There has been other alicorns throughout history that i have interacted, but since i stay away from royalty i don't interact a lot with them, I dont like royalty to snooby most of the times :okiedokielokie:

• Brohoof 1