Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Children of the Night RP

rainbowdashlover19

Equinox went to one of the bookshelf and grabbed a book and sat in one of the chairs. "Never thought I would be taken away and not be able to help" Equinox sounded disappointed as he started reading. The book was old but looked new and seems like it was never opened. "Was the Intel I gave sufficient enough for you Princess"

Grell wasn't done yet now the council had to judge her soul "summon the scales " grell said and as one they summoned the scales of justice and her soul went into the middle and began splitting

Steel seen midnight looking at grell "he's quite powerful it's why I chose him to be the other dark knight " steel said

Midnight nodded, still watching. Lunar continued to watch with cautious eyes. -This is where he started going berserk last time...-

Luna nodded. "It was very helpful. It seems my sister has become even more armed than I expected... But that IS to be expected of her..."

The scales tipped and the judgement was made siren song you are banished to hell for your crimes against ponykind" the grells said in unison the symbols glowed and her soul was banished to hell the grells shimmered then went back inside grell the lines receded grell nodded to steel

"all clear the threat has been dealt with " steel sent the thought to Luna

Luna heard the thought, smiling. "All clear, everypony!" She teleported back to the stage. "Thank you for defeating the pony, Steel."

Midnight looked at Luna, smiling. She was back to her normal self now.

Lunar, now standing upright, saw Stormwing. Her wings were still open. She had a little blood on her hooves - she hit Siren so hard her horseshoes cut into her back when she kicked her. She was also panting from working so hard; she still wasn't quite used to fighting for real.

Storm perked his ears as he saw Lunar once more. He started to move over to her, but refrained from showing feelings just yet. He stood there, sort of looking her over, making sure she was okay and not harmed. He saw the blood, but determined she was not hurt. He smiled a little at her.

Equinox held onto the book and closed it before looking at Steel. "Had fun" He said as he looked at Luna. "Why was the assassin trying to attack you Princess" He asked Luna in a respectful tone not wanting to hear anything from Steel for how he acts. "Also.." He looked at Grell and Lunar before looking straight at Luna

Steel nodded "actually Luna the assassin siren song was able to match me blow for blow grell stepped in and killed her ".steel said a hint of remorse in his voice he hoped Luna didn't catch it he wasn't sure he was ready to tell Luna about her

Grell just stood there

Midnight fixed her mane, yawning.

Lunar kid of stumbled when she landed on the stage, shaking her head. -I've got to learn to deal with these after effects better...-

Luna looked at Steel. "It's okay to admit when you can't defeat someone, Steel." She looked at Equinox. "As for you..." She walked over to him. "You need to quit being so snide to Steel. He is your superior, whether you like it or not. You must put aside your stubborn ways."

"I know he is my superior but just because he is doesn't mean he automatically gains my respect" Equinox said. "Besides, He already has half of it while Grell has my respect fully" He said. "I'm not being stubborn either" He said as he looked at Steel. "See unlike most ponies need to gain my respect" He said

Luna glared at Equinox. "Watch your tongue to me young stallion!" she yelled in her royal Canterlot voice, her eyes flashing white and her hoof stomped. "I understand that you are not completely loyal to me, but show SOME respect when you talk to me!"

Lunar's horn glew as she prepared to stop a fight.

Midnight's ears lowered, cowering at Luna's aura.

Stormwing flattened his ears, not liking to be in the center of a fight, as he went back to calming the ponies in the audience below. He began to talk with the ponies below and answer any problems and concerns that they may have about what was going on. He was using that charming voice again. "Listen, it's all okay. They're just having a little feud, that's all." He moved on to the next group of ponies.

First thing he thought of was putting the katana to her neck but he knew he would die. Second thing he thought of was just walking away. though the thing he did was. "I'm sorry Princess Luna" He bowed. "I did not mean to be disrespectful to you..." He apologized politely. "Punish me anyway..."

Steel was pissed his anger fueled spawn the demon that lived in steel, spawn laughed in steels head as he gained strength causing steels eyes to turn solid black and his wings to turn draconic

Grell was board and stood there pocking the body of siren he seen a filly looking at him with utter fear

Luna blinked. -Oh crap!- She rushed over to him, putting her hooves on his shoulders. "Babe, calm down..." sge whispered, making sure no one would hear.

Midnight took a step back. "Oh shit!" She flew into the crowd. "Everypony! Please leave the area!" She led them all away from the stage.

Lunar tried using her magic, but she was too weak. She stumbled again. Her eyes rolled back and she fainted, falling flat on the stage.

Storm had been watching the entire time. He ran upstage to where Lunar was laying from fainting. He quickly shook her, trying to wake her up before any serious harm came to her. "Hey," he whispered softly in her ear. "Time to wakey. We've gotta go." He stamped his hooves in anxiety.

Steel heard Luna and tried to calm down but spawn was taunting him throwing gas in to the fire steel couldn't calm down even though equinox had apologized he had disrespected Luna and that fueled spawn and now spawn was awake and trying to get free

"Listen Steel I am sorry if I disrespected you and Luna, I didn't mean to alright I'm sorry" He said sincerely as he walked up to them both. Completely oblivious what was really going on. "Think you can forgive me Steel" He said with his head hanging low.

((Giving Steel a chance to hit Equinox))

@@rainbowdashlover19,

Storm looked over, and getting more anxious, decided to attempt to carry Lunar out of there. He laid down and slid his muzzle under her, then his entire head, then shoulders until she finally laid across his back. He used his wings to keep her level as he trotted carefully down the stairs and out of the auditorium.  

Steel was shocked and spawn was as well -well that's not good - spawn thought

Steel anger melted away as he kissed Luna back in a rare show of his emotion in front of other ponies excluding Luna

Grell seen the filly and walked over with a warm smile "hey don't be scared " grell said

The filly looked up felling less afraid

Luna continued to kiss him, wrapping her forelegs around his neck. -I got him back... Thank goodness...-

Midnight kept everypony away, knowing exactly what Luna was doing.

Lunar laid on him, limp. She was barely breathing and her breathe was rigid. She sounded awful.

By now, Storm had begun to worry his heart out. Please, please, no. I don't wanna see a death... he thought as he rushed her away from the stage. He brought her back to his little cave-abode, where he could give her something to drink. He laid her down upon his bed, and then got his water jug and gently tipped it to her lips. "Here, get a drink of this. You'll feel better." He smiled warmly, hoping she would soon recover from whatever was hurting her.

Steel was happy and didn't want the kiss to end he wrapped his forelegs around her waist and continued to kiss her

Grell smiled "it's ok I won't hurt you " grell said "what's your name "

The filly looked up at him "I'm rosey" rosey said

Grell used his magic and put rosey on his back

Midnight led the ponies to a new area, sighing. Sometimes she hated being a gopher pony. -I wish I was back at the stage... I want to see Grell...-

Luna smiled, parting from the kiss. She nuzzled him, smiling warmly.

Lunar drank the drink weakly, starting to wake up. She was burning up.