Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Children of the Night RP

rainbowdashlover19

The stump that had been left behind from grells first attack exploded into a puff of smoke and grell stood in its place he rushed over and the lines appeared on his body and he shimmrred and spilt into the council of nine "I motion to heal midnight" grell said another said "I second " then grell spoke again"any opposed" none spoke then all at once "motion carried "they yelled as the lines appeared on midnight and he was healed

Steel nodded "let's go lay down so I can pay my debt "steel said

Midnight bllinked, her wing and ribs that were broke going back into place. She stood up, shaking herself off.

Luna nodded, standing and stretching. "Today was a very eventful day..."

Lunar blinked, a piece of snow falling on her snout. She scrunched up her snout and sneezed, it flying off. She cocked her head in confusion; she hades noticed Stormwing yet.

Grell smiled "you did better then I expected and I'm sorry about that a copy to a copy won't listen as well as it should we'll start defence training tomorrow its rather late " grell said trying to sound board

steel led luna to her room although they where together stells offical room was downthe hall he walked his behind her and shut the door "lay down and rekax baby"

As Steel walked out of luna's bed chamber a small portal opens at the end of the hall way.

A small filly popped out of the portal and slowly fell to the ground, with the last of her strength she grabs an item out of her saddle bag which looks like a normal stick to Steel. With it the filly pulls closed the portal and then falls unconscious to the floor her saddlebag breaks open spilling its contents onto the floor.

Stormy trotted closer to the cave, coming into Lunar's view. He smiled at her, finally being able to see her again. He contained the urge to jump up and glomp her. "Hiii," he said charmingly. Storm was smiling his charming smile as always, as he trotted up to Lunar.

"Ill be right back baby I'm just going to check the primeter then ill give you your back rub " steel said then he walked out to see the small filly he ran over to her and picked her up along with the things that fell from her bag and carried her to luna "she just appered In The hall what shall I di with her" steel asked

Edited by dashian500

Midnight smiled, nodding. She looked at him. "Where do you stay??"

Luna blinked, looking at the little filly. "Here, put her on my bed." She straightened out the covers so the filly had a nice little spot to sleep on.

Lunar blinked, smiling. "Hey!" She ran over to him and tackle hugged him, snuggling him.

Stormy smiled bigger and chuckled warmly. "I see somepony's missed me." He laid his bag off to the side. Storm gave Lunar 'eskimo kisses', which were kisses where the giver nuzzled the other's nose. He seemed very happy to be home and back with Lunar. "I missed you."

"I sleep by steels room " grell said as he you his fireleg around her "what about you "

Rosey had yet again fallen asleep and was curled up on the floor

Steel nodded and sat the filly down "maybe I ciukd give you that back rub while she sleeps" steel said as he nuzzled her

Lunar giggled. "I missed you, too, Stormy..." She stood up, another snowflake hitting her nose. She blinked, going cross eyed looking at it. She looked utterly adorable. "What is this white stuff that keeps falling on me?? It's cold and wet and sticks everywhere on me..."

Midnight blinked. "I used to stay in the room you do, but now I stay in the room across the hallway.

Luna got in her cabinet and grabbed a healing potion, walking over to her.

Edited by rainbowdashlover19

Storm smiled. That "white stuff" is called snow. It's made when rain freezes because of how cold it is right now. A cold wind blew as if to show his point. "C'mon, let's get back inside now. We'll catch colds if we don't go in." When they got inside, he sat his bag in a corner and then lit a few candles, shivering.

Lunar smiled. "Why don't we go to the castle? I have a nice, warm room there with a big comfy bed..." She shook the snow off her coat, then opened her wings. She still looked a little tired, but a lot better than earlier.

((I'm asssuming he's never beeen in the castle))

Storm looked over at her and cocked his head a little. "A castle? I didn't know you had one. Is it like medieval style with gothic touches and banners and trapdoors?" He was almost drooling at the thought of being able to see such a castle. Ever since he was just a colt, he'd always been obsessed with medieval things. "I'd love to go!"

Lunar noddded. "I live with Luna. I am her student, after alll." Lunar smiled. She knew Luna wouldn't mind Stormwing staying there. -Hopefully Master isn't in bed yet and I can ask her when I get home... I'm sure she won't mind if I tell her he's my stalllionfriend...-

Storm flapped his wings in excitement. "Oh, boy!" He grabbed his lantern. "Let's go!~" He really seemed to be ecstatic about the fact he could wander around a castle. He was sure he could find every trap. He'd probably spend countless hours just looking around the huge work of art.

Lunar flew out of the cave, the snow blowing underneath her. She was so excited to show him the castle. She landed at the castle doors, waiting for Stormwing to arrive. -Master, are you still awake?- She sent out her thoughts to Luna.

((question: how far do you want their relationship to go??))

(( OOC: I dunno. I'd like to have it develop. ))

Stormy arrived a few minutes later. He didn't want to fly for fear of hitting a tree or something in the blinding snow. His lantern shone through the trees, then he appeared. He almost stopped when he looked up at the castle. He stared straight up to the highest spiral. "Oh, wow..."

((I edited it the day I posted it ))

grell nodded "well come.onthen its rather late " grell said his foreleg returing to its normal postion

Steel seen the note and read it he dug his the fillys bag and found the rocks he olaced them his her hoof and waited d

Midnight nodded, walking off the ring. She still had some blood on her chin from where she coughed it up. She didn't mind too much, though. She wondered if she had actually made a good impression on him. She hadn't worked that hard in ages.

Luna put the potion back up and walked over, waiting.

Storm smiled, then trotted in, looking around. "Oooooh..." He stood there, just looking down the massive hallways. It took all he had to not just run down the halls. "Such pretty architecture..." He seemed to be drooling a slight bit. "How old is this castle, exactly?"

Lunar shrugged. "It was here before our dear mother was imprisoned in the moon a hundred years ago, if that gives you a guess..." She walked down the hall, all the guards she was passing bowing down at her as she passed. She had her wings open and her head held high.

Grell walked by midnight -why dies she eant me to train her why did she want me to take the day off... why... buck it ill never figyre but iut - grell thought

risey had woken up and was following them

Steel watchted "after she wakes up what do you want me to do with her " steel said

Storm nodded and stuck close to her, for fear the guards would throw him in the dungeons or something. "Pretty old castle." He walked a little closer to her. "Where are we going to?" He looked over at her as he trotted lightly down the hallway by her side. He hummed a song.