Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you ever...?

Pinkie Paranoia

Just a forewarning, this may or may not be potential nightmare fuel for anyone with a young mind or faint heart. Please stop reading if you feel you may qualify for one of these categories, or keep reading if you feel particularly awesome today. That is all.

===============================================================================================

Have you ever walked into a room, about to do something, when out of the corner of your eye you see a dark, looming figure? A figure whose red eyes pierce your soul, rooting you to the spot in fear? Have you ever watched as said figure slides towards you from the corner, grinning devilishly, showing it's two, razor sharp fangs? Has it reached you, it's long, slender, cold fingers caressing you, it's hand tilting your head, exposing your bare neck? Have you ever stared in fear, wishing to move but unable to, as the figure begins to stroke your neck, it's forked tongue sliding across your skin? Has it's fangs pierced your bare neck? Has it ever begun to draw, not blood, but the very essence of your memories in a crazed state of feeding?

No? Then let me rephrase.

Have you ever walked into a room and forgot what you were doing, and why you were there?

Edited by Pinkie Paranoia
  • Brohoof 8

This was an awesome way of putting it darkly. But yes. I do this all the time.

The human mind: more advanced than any supercomputer in existence. Can't remember what was said thirty seconds ago. 

IT MAKES NO SENSE! :lol:

@,

OffTopic: that is an often occurrence during Lucid Dreaming, wich is common with me.

On Topic:  i just did this exact thing no less then a minute ago, I walked into my Math teachers room with a question, completely forgot it, walked out, then about 30 meters down the hall I remembered 

:okiedokielokie:

Oh dear God, all the time.  At school, at home, at my girlfriend's house...it happens to me everywhere.  I think it's just the fact that I have bad memory though.  I can't remember what happened last week, or even two days ago  :derp: Three cheers for bad memory!

These things happen, especially if you are as absentminded as me. :P

I get sleep paralysis sometimes.

Those kinds of dreams where you can't wake up, Even if an intruder is in the room. It's all fake though, It's just my mind playing tricks.

Weird, awful tricks.

Is that sort of what you're talking about?
(Btw, You can't move in Sleep paralysis dreams. You are just forced to watch it watch you.)

Try not to be aware while you go to sleep, If that makes any sense. 

This happens to me quite frequently.  I think it has to do with the relevancy sorter inside of my brain.  Whenever I deem something as unimportant info, my brain discards it and I forget it ever existed.  Sometimes that happens in the middle of doing something, and I lose what exactly I was doing or why I was doing it.  Often, if I go back to where I was when I thought of the thing, I'll remember what I need to do.  I think it just has something to do with my brain's 'save' function.  

As far as seeing things out of the corner of your eye, I will often see moving figures but when I look, no one's there.  I think that has to do with my peripheral vision and processing colors and shapes.  It's not exactly the strongest part of my eyes, and often it will feed me false information.  That being said, it's always better to be overly cautious than let the big scary peripheral ninjas get you ;3