Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Free .GIF Signatures by Rainbow Skywalker

Rainbow Skywalker

img-2128583-1-mlp_forums_signature___sho

• Completed Examples: (Caution; Lots of gifs.)

img-2128583-2-glowy_siggy_stuff_by_sonic

img-2128583-3-mlp_forums_signature__bron

img-2128583-4-mlp_forums_signature__dxsi

img-2128583-5-sig_for_the_cool_dude_by_s

img-2128583-6-that_pretty_damn_awesome_s

img-2128583-7-mlp_forums_signature__rain

img-2128583-10-helterskelterinaviolin_by

img-2144579-1-derpdown_by_sonicwithsaberimg-2141461-1-killallyourfriends_by_soni

• Requested Format:

This section is completely optional.  If no info is provided I'll make something completely out of my head.

1. Your Credit Card Number (Optional, but still suggested) (jk)
  2. The text you want in your sig
  3. Specific and concise description of what you want
  4. Size (If none I'll assume 600 x 100)
  5. Animated or still? (assumed animated)

If you are stuck on what you want, here are a few kick-starter ideas:

Specific ponies
Colors?
Backgrounds
Overall theme (Ex, Techy, Bright, Dark, Fashionista, Funny, etc.)
OCs
Speed of Gif
Extra Languages (I speak Japanese and Spanish personally)
3D or 2D style
Specific fonts

Please consider your rank when requesting.  All signatures are free to everybody, but Blank Flanks and Muffins get a "lesser" quality priority.

If the signature is not satisfactory, just tell me what needs fixing.  I'll quote you in this topic when your sig is done, so check back often or have alerts on for quoting.

FAQ:

Q: Can you use my Alicorn Super-Saiyan Vampire Mutant Ninja Samurai Power Ranger Sith Overlord Heavy Metal OC?
A: Sure. But I can't promise it won't be sarcastic.

Q: How long does one sig usually take?
A: At the very least, I'll get maybe two done in one day. At the most, one per 3 days.

Q: Can you make avatars too?
A: I'm not very good at avatars, so no, I don't do them.

Q: How am I supposed to make this my sig?
A: Copy image url. Go into sig editor. Click Insert Picture Button in the toolbar. Paste Link. Party.

Q: Can I request more than one?
A: EEYUP

Q: Can I make a donation?
A: Nah.

Q: Would the real Slim Shady please stand up?
A: *stands up*

Q: What programs do you use?

A:  Microsoft Word

A:  Ok, maybe not.  Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, and Bridge.

Q: Shouldn't you have more sigs than that?

A:  I lost a few from before I switched to deviantArt.

Q:  Can I ask more dumb questions?

A:  Only if you use Californian lingo, dude.

Q:  Can you make the graininess go away?

A:  No, that is how a gif is made.  It has to be dithered because it can only hold a certain amount of colors.

Q:  Can my gif support transparency?

A:  EEYUP

*Side Note*  I'd prefer nothing too complex, like custom animation.  If you DO request custom anim, It may take a while longer since I like to be as show accurate as I can.  Even then it may not come out perfect.  Just something to keep in mind. :)

Current Waiting List:

1. nioniosbbbb
  2. Techite Sparkle
  3. Tyler Blu Gunderson
  4. Carlton Banks
  5. Pinkemena Dianne Pie
  6. Zeckiu
  7. Mikami
  8. kelario
  9. Jingle Blue Arctic
  10. super2379
  11. rascal61
  12. XxConfusedUnicornxX
  13. LyraFinish
  14. NightOwl
  15. StevenEarthPony
  16. StarBurst
  17. Derpy MacMuffin
  18. Felix
  19. Red Vangaurd
  20. Festive Thundy
  21. Midnight Lustre
  22. Twilight Sniper
  23. Commander Tangent
  24. JellyBean?
  25. 0. Zero
  26. Blazing Hoof
  27. DJ Alicorn
  28. SkyCutter
  29. IncognitoKiwoy
  30. Soren Nightwing
  31. Reely Random
  32. VenomTrixie
  33. HanaLyeco
  34. Hopplar
  35. WarriorShy
  36. Times S. Hay
  37. FlickerHush
  38. DJ Spacer
  39. Cyan Blue

Side note:  I'm not dead, just got pneumonia now.  I'll try to work while at the hospital but no promises.

I'm back and ready for action! :D

Edited by Rainbow Skywalker

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want something with my OCs Terra Lionmane and Selune Darkeye. Bonus points if you can include Fenix Terra's phoenix. Links in the signature and also in my dA which is also in the signature. Other than that be creative and make a nice background with not too crazy colors.

These are awesome man I have only made a couple not many animated gif signatures but these are down right sweet. I am really looking forward to what you will cook up next. 

mlp_forums_signature___rs_holiday_by_son

I love the snow effect you got going on there also what program did you use to make these?? 

I'm wondering if you could simply add a magic aura to my ocs horn in my current siggy xD. The aura is a pure white with a SLIGHT tint of bright blue ^-^

And I guess with the magic he could be holding up the laptop. post-20451-0-89971500-1387496366_thumb.png

Added that cuz I think some stuff was cut off. Anyway I guess you could just stick to the theme of my current siggy when remaking ^-^

Thanks a ton man ^3^

OH!!! xD. For size 600x100 ^-^

Thanks again ^3^

Edited by Techite Sparkle

hello i would like it if you could make me an animated sig with my ocs Sarina's head and Lightning , my name(Vincent G)  and thanks.

Background: http://www.commentnation.com/backgrounds/images/rainbow_hearts_on_black_background_seamless.gif

Font: comic sans

Extra: digital monsters size 9 in Japanese, eyes blinking(normal speed)

to be specific my name in the middle, Sarina's head on the left, Lightning's front half on the right, digital monsters size nine in Japanese above my name, eyes blinking(normal speed) with the background i linked

Can I get one made please?

I would like it to be with a happy/demented Pinkamena with the background like a tatterred/dilapidated cement wall (Like in a dark basement.) with the phrase "LifE iS a paRTy" written in blood. For the animation part. I would like it to be as if it was in a dark basement with the lights flickering on and off. Size: 600x100 normal. Overall theme is just grimdark. That's basically what I ask of. Anything else is basically up to your imagination.

Thanks in advanced.

Oo, these looks pretty sweet, so I'll request one. I'm looking for something to go well with this "western derpy", but to be a little on the darker side if you know what I mean. I'd also like if "Zeckiu" was somewhere on the sig as well. The font I only ask to look decent with the background, so no extreme different feeling font than the rest of the sig :P

As for everything else I'll leave it to you, seeing from the other sigs I know you will fix something good.

I want something with my OCs Terra Lionmane and Selune Darkeye.

Hm, I'm not very good at custom drawing, but I'll see if I can vector them and they have some pretty dang good art too.  I like Selune's design especially, not too overpowering but still very unique.

what program did you use to make these?? 

Q: What programs do you use?

A:  Microsoft Word

A:  Ok, maybe not.  Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, and Bridge.

:) under the FAQ.  And thanks, I like your avatar by the way. 

digital monsters size nine in Japanese

Now when you say that, do you want the actual hatakana-hiragana symbols? (デジタルモンスターサイズの9) Or do you prefer the romanization of the text (Dejitarumonsutāsaizu no 9).   Or am I just completely misconstruing what you are saying and you want something else?

simply add a magic aura to my ocs horn in my current siggy

Sure I can!  If you have the background to your current sig on hand, that would be a great help.  Otherwise I'll just have to do some expert photoshopping here and there to cut the static OC pic out and put the animated one in. (still able to do it, but more time consuming). 

Could I possibly get a signature made, please?

I'd like a signature featuring both my OC (http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/andy-r5375) with Octavia Melody. I don't really care about the background. I'd like the text to say Mikami. As for the animation, I really don't know. Surprise me?

Sorry, I know I'm not giving you much to work with. If you need more info for the signature, just let me know and I'll think something up.

Thanks a lot, by the way. :)

Now when you say that, do you want the actual hatakana-hiragana symbols? (デジタルモンスターサイズの9) Or do you prefer the romanization of the text (Dejitarumonsutāsaizu no 9).   Or am I just completely misconstruing what you are saying and you want something else?
symbols please and by size nine i meant size of font

If I could please:

This is my OC, as close to the final product as I could get Pony Creator to make him. Please open his [dark green] eyes a bit, so he has a distinctly evil expression, and push him to the right-hand side. In the background, I want an animated field of fire against a starry sky. To the left of the OC, in the foreground, I want an all-caps, italic KELARIO in metallic lettering.

Please do this if capable, and message me when done. Thanks in advance.

Hm, I'm not very good at custom drawing, but I'll see if I can vector them and they have some pretty dang good art too.  I like Selune's design especially, not too overpowering but still very unique.
Alright thanks!!! 

Alright thanks!!! 

No probs.  Here's what I came up with.  

mlp_forums_signature___nioniosbbbb_by_so

I got the feeling that you wanted something simple, so I toned down the crazy particle animation by quite a bit.  However, things started to add up and ideas made more layers and bah.  I'm afraid it might have come out too complex still, so if you want to change it just ask.

Also, had a tough time vectoring Fenix, so I used an MLP phoenix vector instead.  :/ 

But I wont mind the extra wait. Its all good ^-^

Turns out it didn't take all that much time in the first place.  Hope the BG still looks ok in this:

creative_name_by_sonicwithsabers-d6ynpjj

If there's anything I didn't catch just let me know.  Importing the unicorn magic sprite into after effects wasn't very easy, but I can do it again if need be.

No probs. Here's what I came up with.

img-2130415-1-mlp_forums_signature___nio

I got the feeling that you wanted something simple, so I toned down the crazy particle animation by quite a bit. However, things started to add up and ideas made more layers and bah. I'm afraid it might have come out too complex still, so if you want to change it just ask.

Also, had a tough time vectoring Fenix, so I used an MLP phoenix vector instead. :/

It's okay. Hmmm i kinda would like it a bit if the stripes on Selune were a bit whiter. Instead of the cutie marks spinning you could put in this quote "Surrounded by darkness, yet enfolded in light." Just saying... Keep the cutie marks tho. If you want to put something else in the background to enhance this feel free to do so. Edited by nioniosbbbb

It's okay. Hmmm i kinda would like it a bit if the stripes on Selune were a bit whiter. Instead of the cutie marks spinning you could put in this quote "Surrounded by darkness, yet enfolded in light." Just saying... Keep the cutie marks tho. If you want to put something else in the background to enhance this feel free to do so.

Yeah, I agree on the cutie marks.  I was just trying to add in some sort of animating quality but maybe I shouldn't put too much in.

So here's two different versions I came up with:

selune_sig_02_by_sonicwithsabers-d6yo7kk

selune_sig_03_by_sonicwithsabers-d6yo7w6

Hi-Qual still image:

comp_1_00131_by_sonicwithsabers-d6yo7yb.

The first one looks alright, but kinda simple.  So I took your advice with the adding background stuff, and now it might be a bit cluttered but I think it still looks ok.  Let me know what you think.

Edit: Just realized Selune's stripes aren't whitened on the first one /)_-  I can fix that if you decide you'd like that one.

Would you mind also making a 600x200 version that i can permanently feature on their facebook page? Oh and optional but i would love for you to send me the vectors? I mean it seems you made Selune in the "Twilight looking up to Shining Armor as a filly" style. I would really owe you one. You could try making a few stars in the bg. Anyways i would also like for permission to post on my dA crediting you ofc.

Would you mind also making a 600x200 version that i can permanently feature on their facebook page? Oh and optional but i would love for you to send me the vectors? I mean it seems you made Selune in the "Twilight looking up to Shining Armor as a filly" style. I would really owe you one. You could try making a few stars in the bg. Anyways i would also like for permission to post on my dA crediting you ofc.

0_0

Well here goes nothing...

Full Gif of 600x200:

nionios_request_that_actually_turned_out

Hi-Qual Still:

comp_1_00078_by_sonicwithsabers-d6yudsj.

Selune vector: (File was corrupted so I had to start over :P )

pre_comp_1_00000_by_sonicwithsabers-d6yu

And the last vector: (Wasn't proud of the mane, but what's done is done)

thatoc_by_sonicwithsabers-d6yue99.png

Phew.  I did put in a few stars in that gif, and I wasn't sure if you wanted the first version or second version that I specified so I went with the prettier one.

And for everyone, there will be a $15 iTunes Gift Card (US) giveaway on December 25 open to every single person who has participated so far.  Winner is randomly selected, and now on to the next request.

This seems interesting. I've been wanting a .gif signature for a while now, and maybe I can get one.

I'd like a signature that reads "with each story's end comes a new beginning".

With it, I would like a picture of the Original Light Streak being engulfed in flames, and the Reborn Light Streak coming out of the flames.

For the color, you can choose any you'd see best. The size can be the generic 600x100.

If you can do this, that'd be great. Thanks!

Yesssssss, I've been looking for a gif. request thread for ages, thank you do much for opening up yours.

I have something planned for after christmas, getting a new signature. I'm actually getting the images commissioned by one of my favourite artists so once I have them I will add them into this post or a make a new one with the images. But I just want to reverse a spot on your long list, and to make my request now too.

But can I please have an animated signature that shows off an image every few seconds? With a transition of fading away into the next one, and for one of the slides to just have Rascal61 on them? I want a signature that shows off all my characters one by one.  

Hi can I get one please? I'm pretty new and I'm so jealous of all the other members with those cool signatures! If your hands are full I can just wait :)

Pony: Luna!

Colors: Purple

Background: Can you do a galaxy pattern pls?

Overall theme: Hmm can you just make it cute? XD

Size: 600 x 100

Animated please! :D