Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching [OOC] Shadow, Never More: A Ponies Tale.

What seems to be the problem? You don't like her name? It contains "evil" in it if you can't see it. It is way better than most of the villain names I see anywhere. And why does a villain need a good name anyways? Also this name is common in some countries.

just uhg it's super duper generic man

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just uhg it's super duper generic man

I don't see how it is generic. Villains don't need weird names like Discord, Doofenshmirtz or anything similar. Names are just names it doesn't matter what they are since they are not important for the roleplay.

I don't see how it is generic. Villains don't need weird names like Discord, Doofenshmirtz or anything similar. Names are just names it doesn't matter what they are since they are not important for the roleplay.

alright fine 

also someone should post in the rp topic.

I think some guard should start it. It's like he sees all of us ponies approaching the gate and then the RP how he opens and we get the warm wellcome or something like that. Then we can start the roleplay.

You've all received a personal letter from the Princesses, telling you to meet up in the Canterlot Castle courtyard for a briefing before you head out, to the Einhorn Fortress. TBH, anyone here could start it. Just let me know.

Edited by Guest

You've all received a personal letter from the Princesses, telling you to meet up in the Canterlot Castle courtyard for a briefing before you head out, to the Einhorn Fortress. TBH, anyone here could start it. Just let me know.

Here it goes :D. Let me know what you think of this. You can remove me if you think I am not good in this roleplay.

Edited by TheWiseHippo

Can I still join this RP? My OC would be a griffin that I've been wanting to play not sure if that is okay with you.

1. Name of the character: Diveen Steelfoot

2. Link to its OC page: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/diveen-steelfoot-r5478

3. Equipment: a fine saddle bag made of leather filled with (dried jerky, steel wool and metal polish, sharpening stones), a light well crafted rapier made of a magic resistant metal and faux leather sheath secured on his back; his magic resistant razor blades.

4. A short description: In this world he would be a mercenary type character, he would start as good but might struggle with his own power lust and want for personal gain.