Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching [OOC] Shadow, Never More: A Ponies Tale.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This sounds epic. Would it be alright if I joined? If so I would like to use my OC Gloomfury.

Of course. But could you still give me the following:

• Name of the character, nicknames etc.
  • Link to its OC page.
  • Equipment. (fx: Swords, backpacks, potions etc.)
  • A short description.
Edited by Guest

I think my OC Roarke could fit in this RP pretty well. Problem is tough, he's from the future, so he'll have to loose the suit and knowledge of engineering :P Shouldn't be too big of a deal.

So yeah, here's mine:

- Name of the character itself. ROARKE

- Link to it's OC page. LINK

- Equipment. A warhammer and some basic armor on his legs, nothing on the torso tough.

- A short description.  A stallion somewhere in his mid-forties. Likes techy stuff and is overall pretty clever. Can come over as grumpy and selfish most of the time.

I think my OC Roarke could fit in this RP pretty well. Problem is tough, he's from the future, so he'll have to loose the suit and knowledge of engineering :P Shouldn't be too big of a deal.

So yeah, here's mine:

- Name of the character itself. ROARKE

- Link to it's OC page. LINK

- Equipment. A warhammer and some basic armor on his legs, nothing on the torso tough.

- A short description.  A stallion somewhere in his mid-forties. Likes techy stuff and is overall pretty clever. Can come over as grumpy and selfish most of the time.

Accepted! And thanks for participating, I really appreciate it. ^^

Awesome! This RP should be pretty epic :)

I will do everything in my power to make it so!

Here be my link to my character... I don't know if he can be useful.

Name: Kristofer DollarHooves

link: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/kristofer-dollarhooves-r5357

Equipment: Carries his usual travel bag.

A former broker from Manehattan. Now with his vast wealth he sets out into Equestria for adventure.

Accepted! And thanks for participating!

Edited by Guest

@@Royce,

Sure,

• Name of the character Gloomfury. He doesn't mind just being called Gloom or Fury.
  • Link to its OC page. http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/gloomfury-r4100
  • Equipment. He has a large hunting knife  one side a blade the other a saw. He has saddlebags with his flask, cigarettes, lighter, salted meat other foods and a water gladder.
  • A short description. He's like Big Mac but shorter and not as buff. Rosewood coat, jet black mane in a ponytail, gold eyes. A large scar on the left side of his face in the shape of a griffin talon and no cute mark.

@@Royce,

Sure,

• Name of the character Gloomfury. He doesn't mind just being called Gloom or Fury.
  • Link to its OC page. http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/gloomfury-r4100
  • Equipment. He has a large hunting knife  one side a blade the other a saw. He has saddlebags with his flask, cigarettes, lighter, salted meat other foods and a water gladder.
  • A short description. He's like Big Mac but shorter and not as buff. Rosewood coat, jet black mane in a ponytail, gold eyes. A large scar on the left side of his face in the shape of a griffin talon and no cute mark.

Accepted! And thanks for participating! ^^

i would join but you didn't allow alicorns and my oc moonlight is no where near op 

bye then

If it's no where near OP, then it's allowed. The entire roleplay, at this early point, is work-in-progress, which means that I might change the rules, story etc.

im going to sleep man il to that tomorow or whenever i woke up

Fair enough. 'Night!