Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What was the first episode you saw of MLP?

Expired delta

I actually saw Boast Busters (Trixies episode) first. I was sitting in the living room, and I was getting bored of browsing the web on my laptop, so I started half watching the show. It took me about 15 minutes to realize, to my horror, that I was actually ENJOYING my little pony. Fortunately, I later found out that it was made by Lauren Faust, the brilliant mind behind Fosters home for imaginary friends, which was probably my favorite cartoon when I was younger. So, I decided to watch it from the beginning, and here I am today! :D

• 2 weeks later...

I started out with Baby Cakes. :3 I just chose a random episode because I wanted to see what all the hype was about, then I couldn't help wanting to watch more. I watched episode one, two and so on. I still haven't watched them all (I'm working on it, but I keep getting distracted by fan art and forums >.>'), but that just means I have more to look forward to right?

The first full episode I watched was Season 1 Episode 1 "Mare in the Moon", like most people. Though I had seen bits and pieces of other episodes through PMV's which I had seen first. So I am guessing that the first actual scenes that I saw was in that Skyrim Parodied video. Either way It wasn't until about Party of One that I even began think of myself as as brony. Though that is all history. I do wonder if your very first episode that you watch of MLP changes how you are brony. Like maybe people who start at "Dragonshy" might be more favorable to Fluttershy, and as first impressions go. Would see MLP in general as daring and different. Whereas a person who watched Sonic Rainboom first might be more favorable to Rainbow Dash, and would have a general view that MLP is about helping your friends. MLP is all of these things, and more. Though some things stick in your mind better than others.

I never got to watch season one episodes, or the entire season in general. So the first one I saw was Season 2 Episode 16, Read It And Weep.

I just adored that episode, and it's moral lesson!

(edited)

The first episode I watched was Friendship is Magic Pt 1, but I didn't become addicted to the show until the end of episode 2 (after that I watched MLP non-stop and I'm now on my second run and the show is even better the second time). At first I didn't want to like the show, then slightly ammused, then annoyed I was watching MLP and before I knew it I was in love with all the ponies and I knew I had found my new home. I just wish Equestria was real...

Edited by Abaddon

It was the one where pinky tries to make friends with that stubborn mule (I can never remember episode titles).

Cranky Doodle Donkey. ;)

I watched season 1 in a few days back in November.

I said I was gonna wait for an episode that seemed interesting.... the first description of the first episode I watched was interesting (Green isn't your Color) and then I looked for another episode that seemed interesting the next episode (Cutiemark Chronicles) got me hooked on...

The first episode I watched was Hurricane Fluttershy, because I just watched a random episode to see how it was, then I got hooked and started watching all the episodes from the start.

• 1 month later...

I watched season 5 episode 3 Mission to Moscow first. Then there was that whole thing with the time vortex...It's your foals Rarity! Something's gotta be done about your foals!!! :wacko:

Okay, but seriously for a second, the first one I watched was episode 1, though it wasn't until a couple of months ago!

I saw it on tv once. It was part of Party of One. Then later, I saw part of The Mysterious Mare Do Well. I became interested, so I watched episode one.