Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

AGH Nightmare Celestia :o

XxConfusedUnicornxX

luna looked up as she saw her sister walking into the throne room, serene as always. trollestia (trollestia was an amusing nickname luna never dared to speak aloud) had given luna chores, because after a thousand years on the moon all chores were left to troll-celestia. and so now luna was left with all the chores now that she was back. she had just finished polishing celestias crown, when suddenly a blast of light made her close her eyes. she turned around, and saw-

"I AM NO LONGER CELESTIA! THERE CANNOT BE ANYONE TOUCHING MY CROWN! I AM..... " celestia smashed her balcony "DAYDREAM DOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM..........OF DOOM!" luna turned around and polished the throne. she had known this was coming.

• Brohoof 1

Nightmare Celestia better be named Daymare Sun, Corona, or Celestia Nova. The latter two and refrences to two fanfics, first one should be obvious, second if you get it I will love you forever for loving the 2nd best fanfic ever.

• Brohoof 2

I think the name she's been given unofficially is Solar Flare. That would be an interesting twist for the show. She'd probably be a lot harder than nightmare moon was to beat.

• Brohoof 1

I think the name she's been given unofficially is Solar Flare. That would be an interesting twist for the show. She'd probably be a lot harder than nightmare moon was to beat.

True. BUt how can she be defeated without the elements of harmony? :o

PxKB6DM.png

that image basically explains my thoughts on it ._.

I do too XD Its nice and.... Shiny-ish? Her armor is fabulous :D

Whoa I love this idea!

It would be such a twist because I couldn't see them actually doing it (but of course if they did that would be awesome) and also a "should have seen it coming" sort of thing since that would show that no one is safe from becoming a nightmare shadow of themselves. Since Luna went through it, it would make sense for Celestia to go through it if darkness sets in.

And what's more... imagine Princess Twilight Sparkle battling her. Too cool.

People assume that Solar Flare (or Corona Wind, or Daymare Sun... Whatever...) would be necessarily stronger than Nightmare Moon, as if Celestia is stronger than Luna. Why? The moon has been associated with magic a lot more than the sun. The way I see this, Celestia may be more political and diplomatic, making her a better leader. But Luna might be able to command stronger magic than Celestia for all we know. So, we don't know.

Personally, I think that, now that the Elements are gone, the day Celestia "goes nightmare" is the day equestrians need to start building pyramids, monuments that go beyond simple statues and offering virgin sacrifices... Maybe she'll have mercy on them. XD

Also, this...

http://dragondeacero.deviantart.com/art/Nightmare-Moon-Oh-that-IS-cute-372172750

And this...

http://dragondeacero.deviantart.com/art/Princesses-of-Chaos-373556726

Now we are screwed....

• Brohoof 2

The flames are awesome, but the armor should be ametrine, to get a look that reflects multiple colors in that oil slick sort of way. She would rule with absolute power, all who appose will be blinded by her might. The guard would patrol every nook and cranny in Equestria and other lands, to sought out all that defy her greatness. Luna would be on the moon, or dead. Probably in a publicly displayed tomb with an image of her and a tear rolling down her face, to show the people what becomes of traitors. XD

Edited by SharpWit

People assume that Solar Flare (or Corona Wind, or Daymare Sun... Whatever...) would be necessarily stronger than Nightmare Moon, as if Celestia is stronger than Luna. Why? The moon has been associated with magic a lot more than the sun. The way I see this, Celestia may be more political and diplomatic, making her a better leader. But Luna might be able to command stronger magic than Celestia for all we know. So, we don't know.

She is taller. Taller=Stronger

She told Luna what to do as Sombra threatened the Crystal Empire again.

Since when can the weak overrule the strong? Especially Luna wouldn't like that, i assume.

Celestia should better prepare for Nightmare Moon II., after that glance of Luna.

No, jk. We really don't know.

She is taller. Taller=Stronger

She told Luna what to do as Sombra threatened the Crystal Empire again.

Since when can the weak overrule the strong? Especially Luna wouldn't like that, i assume.

Celestia should better prepare for Nightmare Moon II., after that glance of Luna.

No, jk. We really don't know.

Actually, you could be right about her being taller. If we assume that both Luna and Celestia were normal ponies once, they got their stature with time, and maybe by accumulating magic power. Remember how Luna was meek and small after the Mane Six exorcised Nightmare Moon from her? I guess this is just RetCon'ing, but it is plausible if the writers decide to go in this direction.