Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Discord and the CMC's

Mr. Critical

Here's an interesting thought. Since Discord is "reformed", do you guys think that there will be any interaction between the little fillies and the master of chaos itself? When they released him the in season two doesn't count. It's a little idea id like to entertain, but I thought I'd share this curiosity with you all.

Let there be discussion.

• Brohoof 1

Its only a thought that came to me. And I thought it would be funny and an interesting idea to discuss amongst us. Like what do you think might happen? Would they be friends? Would He help them get their cutie mark? And my personal favorite, would he defend them from Diamond Tiara?

Its only a thought that came to me. And I thought it would be funny and an interesting idea to discuss amongst us. Like what do you think might happen? Would they be friends? Would He help them get their cutie mark? And my personal favorite, would he defend them from Diamond Tiara?

Why not all three? Then that would complete the whole episode!

It happened in SE1, don't remember what episode though. But it was when they were trying to put some talent show thing. It wasn't hard to notice it. Want me to tell you?

It was The Show Stoppers S1E18

attachicon.gifSTK630553.jpg

Funny you should bring that specific idea up, as the official comics are doing just that! In January, I believe, this comic comes out, where apparently Discord is trying to be the CMC's coach to get them their cutie marks. ^_^

Actually, it will be out in February.  The Applejack/Pinkie Pie issue will be out January.

Wait, why is Discord holding a chainsaw?  Is this comic going to get uncharacteristically dark?

Oh sweet Celestia, that dream did mean something. I really should start paying attention to these things. When did this happen exactly.

Apparently the writers had the same dream.

Too bad the comic isn't canon.

There has been no official statement whether or not the comics are canon.

Actually, it will be out in February.  The Applejack/Pinkie Pie issue will be out January.

Wait, why is Discord holding a chainsaw?  Is this comic going to get uncharacteristically dark?

Oh, right, it is February! :P

Of course Discord would hold a chainsaw. He's Discord and he's taking care of kids. Screw responsibility! :umad:

But if that was a serious question, no the comic probably won't get uncharacteristically dark. Then again, emphasis on probably, as the Return of Chrysalis comics and the Nightmare Rarity comics both got pretty dark.

I would love to see a episode centered around Discord and the CMC, but the comics already have that idea. Still, I want an episode of them interacting and maybe causing anarchy.