Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Change Ponyville's Destiny Forever?

Nature's Spell

So the Hub keeps using this line line in their ads. A quest that will change the destiny of Ponyville forever.

So a quest. Six locks, six keys? But why would the box change the destiny of Ponyville? Twilight's castle? They are hyping the heck out of it. Any thoughts?

Edited by Nature's Spell
  • Brohoof 1

4chan at their sneaky tricks again, could be saying that the six keys could unlock something in the box that can change the foundation of Ponyville's future and destiny forever. :P

Why just Ponyville? Why not the rest of Equestria? S

Shouldn't the fate of the entire region (world?) be more important that one town? :huh:

Well I guess the Hub disagrees. ;) I think it has something to do with the old castle, the Tree of Harmony and Twilight being in proximity to Ponyville.

• Brohoof 1

I myself have been wondering about this.  Do you think that this is just hyperbole for the promo, or will the town itself change somehow?  I think it's a good chance this is hyperbole, but I'm very excited to see if this actually has any impact on the town.

I myself have been wondering about this. Do you think that this is just hyperbole for the promo, or will the town itself change somehow? I think it's a good chance this is hyperbole, but I'm very excited to see if this actually has any impact on the town.

I hope it's more than hyperbolely, but given that the ending gags may mean nothing it may be hype.

I would not mind the destiny of ponyville or equestria being changed forever if THEY ACTUALLY TALKED ABOUT THE BOX! It has been mentioned once through the whole thing! If the next episode isn't about the box I'm going to be really annoyed. speaking of which, where is the box? Did they even move it from under the tree?

I would not mind the destiny of ponyville or equestria being changed forever if THEY ACTUALLY TALKED ABOUT THE BOX! It has been mentioned once through the whole thing! If the next episode isn't about the box I'm going to be really annoyed. speaking of which, where is the box? Did they even move it from under the tree?

People keep saying there was a scene at the end of Rarity takes Manehatten that foreshadowed Rarity's key. But your basic point is spot on and we've had not a word about the keys or box since Castle Mane-ia.

I think it's pretty obvious that the keys are going to be their elements in a way, but I'm not entirely sure how. will the keys just "poof" out of thin air once they do something that shows their former element? Maybe that string rarity got will turn into a key? But the string will be related to raritys key of it would've been pointless to put in, like I don't know "cough" star spiders "cough".

• 4 weeks later...