Chaotic Crystal

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

KingPrisman

img-2179139-1-uZJHkLf.png

im sorry it took so long this one was a bit of a challenge for me..i hope youlike it..i can always redo it if you dont. 

Ohhhhhh! I'm nervouscited!!!! I would love one!

Something with Rarity in her camo dragon watching ensamble emphasizing tactical friendship?

Thank you! :D

i dont mean to sound ...silly but how does one emphasize tactical friendship?

Cstriker01

Im not sure what you mean by tactical friendship but , i hope you like this one...if not then i can always redo it.  

rIg2ldo.png

Edited by Seafoam446

Seafoam446

Hello Seafoam! Is it alright if you could make me one? If so I would love to have one with Charlie the drunk guinea pig (if you can put that in) and Fluttershy! The rest you can decide! Good luck and I love all your works that I saw! 

Cstriker01

Im not sure what you mean by tactical friendship but , i hope you like this one...if not then i can always redo it.

Looks good! You are a gentlecolt and a scholar. The only thing I would change is the flavor text, the image is grand and would leave it alone!

I love pinky spy and rarity camo so I love the tacticalness they had but looking good doing it so thats where I got hte tactical friendship thing, and to be truthful I don't know what I mean by that!

Maybe have Pinkie Spy and rarity and just have the text say (keep the font, love it!) "Friendship is Tactical" or whatever really.

Really have fun with it, your skill is pretty darn good though and I promise I wont bug ya again! :yay:

Edited by Cstriker

Cstriker01

Im not sure what you mean by tactical friendship but , i hope you like this one...if not then i can always redo it.

Looks good! You are a gentlecolt and a scholar. The only thing I would change is the flavor text, the image is grand and would leave it alone!

I love pinky spy and rarity camo so I love the tacticalness they had but looking good doing it so thats where I got hte tactical friendship thing, and to be truthful I don't know what I mean by that!

Maybe have Pinkie Spy and rarity and just have the text say (keep the font, love it!) "Friendship is Tactical" or whatever really.

Really have fun with it, your skill is pretty darn good though and I promise I wont bug ya again! :yay:

I can do that ^_^ i wanna give what ponies want so i thank you for explaining lol 

Cstriker01

i hope you like this one. took me a little bit to think of somthing but i hope you like it...

i guess it would help if i acctually put it up there lol 

zhuGgdx.png

Lunia

ok so this one was a bit difficult...if you dont like it please tell me im open to criticism (and it helps me out ) i can always redo it differently. 

img-2181435-1-QerdqaI.png

I love it very much Seafoam! I especially love how Fluttershy is saying "Look here Mister!" to Charlie. Sorry if it was difficult but I'm here to say I just love it!  :lol: Thank you very, very, very, very much!

Edited by Lunia

I love it very much Seafoam! I especially love how Fluttershy is saying "Look here Mister!" to Charlie. Sorry if it was difficult but I'm here to say I just love it!  :lol: Thank you very, very, very, very much!

i had to painstakingly watch an episode to understand who the guinea pig is. lol 

can you make me one if you can?

What would you like on it? 

Seafoam446, on 08 Jan 2014 - 6:07 PM, said:

I can do that ^_^ i wanna give what ponies want so i thank you for explaining lol

@ Cstriker01

i hope you like this one. took me a little bit to think of somthing but i hope you like it...

i guess it would help if i acctually put it up there lol

OMG I love it!!! I love them both, and will keep both! You sir are a generous pony. Thanks so much! The yellow flamey background contrasts the font and color perfectly. Also Spy Pinkie and Fabulous camo rarity are awesome, I love those episodes.

:wub:

Also, Lunia's banner with Flutters "Look here mister!" is awesome. Bees knees in my book! One of the funnier ones out there!

Edited by Cstriker

OMG I love it!!! I love them both, and will keep both! You sir are a generous pony. Thanks so much! The yellow flamey background contrasts the font and color perfectly. Also Spy Pinkie and Fabulous camo rarity are awesome, I love those episodes.

:wub:

Also, Lunia's banner with Flutters "Look here mister!" is awesome. Bees knees in my book! One of the funnier ones out there!

thanks lol also i am female lol im so happy you guys like them lol im always a bit nervous when i post these up..lol 

thanks lol also i am female lol im so happy you guys like them lol im always a bit nervous when i post these up..lol 

My apologies! I get so excited, I forgot to check your profile! You are a Lady and a Scholar!